Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:21:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LOCI Thinking Better. Together.  (Read 9620 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jackjeffreys

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:11:31 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 11:36:41 AM by jackjeffreys

$240.00 a month is a lot of money for the small time inventor, who is there targeted customer, companies, lawyers, manufactures?

I think the patent attorney's office will have a subscription for $249 a month and they will allow access to the individual inventors they represent with an access code.

patent attorney's office ? what patent attorneys office?
he was asking what the target customer is because it at $2,988 per year it seems out of reach for most small time inventors.
so that leaves Huh as there target customer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bsean

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:42:11 AM

Hi I cannot join the slack. Can you fix the link? thanks

i think they have moved to telegram. link below

https://telegram.org     

Everyone needs to sign up on Telegram.
ARTCOINSLV

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:43:59 PM

Hi dev.

Please change my ETH address

Old address - 0x9EA0e7d57EeEa017B6426F0f2491b0b3Ad00Ed52

New ETH address - 0x83AeFe167d325682F8f02fC9B96A5df4c39ec840

Thanks
D McCann

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:28:01 PM

$240.00 a month is a lot of money for the small time inventor, who is there targeted customer, companies, lawyers, manufactures?

I think the patent attorney's office will have a subscription for $249 a month and they will allow access to the individual inventors they represent with an access code.

he was asking what the target customer is because it at $2,988 per year it seems out of reach for most small time inventors.

What I mean is many of InnVenn's customers are patent attorneys who can give a code to their inventor clients alllowing them to do a search on Innvenn without buying a subscription. 

D McCann

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:35:36 PM

From what I understand, we can expect the Loci Coin sale to be in December.

Have they released a statement about this? if so where can it be viewed?

They will be making a statement soon.

Where are you getting your information?

I am getting my information directly from John Wise, CEO of Loki on Telegram.  For accurate updates subscribe to Telegram and join the Loci group at:     https://t.me/Loci_InnVenn

JEugine

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:47:59 PM

What I mean is many of InnVenn's customers are patent attorneys who can give a code to their inventor clients alllowing them to do a search on Innvenn without buying a subscription. 

So are you saying there target customer is the IP lawyer?
 in that case I can understand the price, but wouldn't they have a much larger customer pool if they charged less and targeted the small time inventor. or better yet offered different prices with different services for business, personal, and even student subscriptions
JEugine

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:59:20 PM

Inn Venn ability to predict future inventions blows my mind.
 however i see a problem with getting anything it predicts patented.
The current requirements for a patent are,
The invention must be statutory, new, useful,and non-obvious.
A computer is not capable of being non-obvious.
It  follows a liner path of systematical programed facts to arrive at an answer. A + B = C.
Its answer can only be obvious, therefore non-patentable. Right?

Your information is not accurate.

What is inaccurate,
Patent requirements, or how computers work?
Because last I checked both are correct.
D McCann

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:00:59 PM

One reason for the delay of the LociCoin sale is that the Ethereum blockchain just did a major upgrade of it's software and the upgrade isn't finished yet.

JEugine

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:13:09 PM

I am curious to hear the perspectives of other people who are potential investors in InnVenn/LOCI. What are the main factors that you have based your decisions on?

Are you going on to this as a proponent of the patent industry or are you week-versed in the bitcoin market and made a decision based off your calculations for return on your capitol investment?

I understand that the presale being delayed was not ideal and can be attributed to unforeseen circumstances and for the protection of everyone involved to have a finely tuned working product with no margin for errors after the fact.

InnCenn is a company that clearly holds themselves to a very high ethical standard of business practices, which impresses me a great deal. I was impressed before and wanted to hear what impressed others enough to believe in and invest in this product.

I would also be interested in hearing the reasons other people decided to invest in Loci... are you inventors or ICO investors... and why did you choose Loci to invest in?

who are you asking this question?
we  have not had the opportunity to buy anything we are still waiting for the ICO.
JEugine

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:19:26 PM

One reason for the delay of the LociCoin sale is that the Ethereum blockchain just did a major upgrade of it's software and the upgrade isn't finished yet.

Do you have any details?
 Aside from what they originally planed what have they upgraded?
Chase13

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:43:20 AM

Do you have any details?
 Aside from what they originally planed what have they upgraded?

I'm not sure, but I think it may be the Metropolis upgrade.  Below is a link to Ethereum's roap map which gives details:

https://www.ethnews.com/ethereums-road-map-for-2017

Chase13

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:53:12 AM

I am curious to hear the perspectives of other people who are potential investors in InnVenn/LOCI. What are the main factors that you have based your decisions on?

Are you going on to this as a proponent of the patent industry or are you week-versed in the bitcoin market and made a decision based off your calculations for return on your capitol investment?

I understand that the presale being delayed was not ideal and can be attributed to unforeseen circumstances and for the protection of everyone involved to have a finely tuned working product with no margin for errors after the fact.

InnCenn is a company that clearly holds themselves to a very high ethical standard of business practices, which impresses me a great deal. I was impressed before and wanted to hear what impressed others enough to believe in and invest in this product.

I would also be interested in hearing the reasons other people decided to invest in Loci... are you inventors or ICO investors... and why did you choose Loci to invest in?

who are you asking this question?
we  have not had the opportunity to buy anything we are still waiting for the ICO.

If you read our posts more carefully you would see that we are both simply asking for others on this forum to share with us what attracted them to Loci... are they inventors in support of InnVenn's new capabilities or are they investors who have confidence in the LociCoin as a solid investment.

Chase13

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:58:28 AM

So are you saying there target customer is the IP lawyer?
 in that case I can understand the price, but wouldn't they have a much larger customer pool if they charged less and targeted the small time inventor. or better yet offered different prices with different services for business, personal, and even student subscriptions

That's a good idea... InnVenn should offer different levels of subscriptions so the individual inventor can afford to use the program as well as attorneys.

Chase13

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:06:59 AM

Is anyone else having trouble creating a login account for Reddit?

Ashleyyou

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:22:35 AM

I'm on board with this project because in addition to lower patent costs, the whitespace concept is going to change the future for entrepreneurs who want to launch new products and businesses.
Ashleyyou

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:27:53 AM

This thread should belongs to be altcoin bounty section. You can't directly run any promotion through an announcement thread. I afraid if mod delete this thread.
Debra M

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:05:08 AM

I am a potential investor in LociCoin and not an inventor.  Loci has impressed me because they actually have a working product which most ICOs do not.

Geir

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:01:16 PM

Guys, still I did not understand, to what date postponed LOCI ICO? Some conflicting information here... In other sources, too, found nothing  Huh

TOP Network   Enable real-world business with Blockchain 4.0 technology  |
–––––––   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Linkedln   |   Telegram   |   Medium  –––––––
|   No Transaction Fee   |   300K TPS   |   50 Million Active Users   |
Panadero

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:07:44 PM

This thread should belongs to be altcoin bounty section. You can't directly run any promotion through an announcement thread. I afraid if mod delete this thread.

This indeed is an [ANN]Thread representing the awesome LOCI/INNVENN Project. Definitely the venue being the Alternate CryptoCurrencies Section of the Bitcoin Forum on bitcointalk.org

The LOCI Project Bounty Thread is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2161880.0

However coming from someone who's first post ever on the Bitcoin Forum is what you posted (See Below) Chinese or not makes me wonder who's FUD payroll your on before I would ever consider looking into a legitimate project like LOCI for any direct violation of set [ANN]Thread rules otherwise mprep who knows every one would of taken action. If I were you I would be more concerned just how far HorseRider and his excellent sense of humor and keen understanding is willing to allow you enough leeway before your plug is pulled.

Knock the copy and paste BS off and study the white paper and decide if this project is of your liking and join us so we can welcome you with open arms or move along and don't question the methods of a veteran mod like mprep and his need or excellent judgement and reasoning behind it. LOCI/INNVENN is for thinkers and doers so get it together and stand behind the 'John Wise Machine' or go back to writing about the Octopus on the Bitcoin Forum and test someone else's patience.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1993908.msg19853779#msg19853779

The original title: Road case Octopus elderly fall, Jinan, the most beautiful girl reluctant to save people

When a person comes into a forum and acts like a troll they get treated like a troll. This is LOCI/INNVENN [ANN]Thread in Announcements>Alternate CryptoCurrencies and the Bitcoin Forum and not the lets talk about Octopus regardless of section on the Bitcoin Forum

Good day,

~Panadero SLO

Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:59:36 AM

I filled out the SAFT form but not sure if i'm did everything right. Where can i find an example, to compare that everything is fine with my form?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: