Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:27:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Gold (BTG)  (Read 104135 times)
Taxidermista
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:10:33 AM

Bitcoin Gold are new cryptocurrency. It will be fork of the original bitcoin that santoshi Nakamoto invented in 2008.  The markething price value of bgold is increasing. I hope stay invest on BTC and marketing of bgold continues to grow in future.

Satoshi is Japanese, a Buddhist.

The Chinese are the pigs of Asia

BitCOIN-GOLD is a CHINA-ASIC coin, a pig-coin, a FEN-COIN, 'FEN' in Chinese means SHIT,  pronounced "fun".

The price of BTG on yobit.net has nothing to do with the fact  that the block-chain doesn't exist, nor working software.

The price of BTG is proof that the world is full of idiots and that Russians (Yobit.net) and Bulgarians (github.com/btcgpu) can always separate a fool from his money.

Satoshi wanted BTC limited to 21 million coins, total no more forever. Satoshi imagined that the fork's would never be adopted by more than 51%, and they have not

In the future BTC will go North of $10k and BTG will go south of $1.

The Chinese OWN BTC for now, that's why the Z-Coins exist, so that equihash can take back mining and de-centralize, put the CHINA ASIC miners out of biz

The fact that CHINA-ASIC created BTG and put MORONS in charge, proves that the GOAL all along was to give GPU mining of BITCOIN a bad name.

We have it now, its called BITCOIN-Z.

BITCOIN-GOLD++ is here today http://whattomine.com/coins/207-btcz-equihash

Come on, don't be a moron, stop spreading racist bullshit about chinese people. BTG is not a "fork" of bitcoin, it's just another shitcoin among the hundreds that we all know, hate and love after 7 years. Nobody cares about another shitcoin wich its only relationship with bitcoin is a fucking "snapshot". Try to do less talking and more reading, please.

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ForikGTI

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:30:27 PM

Good news. We are testing Bitcoin Gold Testnet.

Please prepare for updates. Join our telegram channel for more info:
https://t.me/btgpool
Telegram group (discuss situation):
https://t.me/BTG_Mining_Pool

Official site: http://btgpool.pro/

Min. payout threshold: 0.1 BTG
Payouts run every 10 minutes.
Block reward system: PPLNT.
Pool Fee: NO FEE

Bitcoin Gold (BTG) Stratum servers:
Server for miners:  stratum+tcp://eu.btgpool.pro:3857
High diff Nicehash server:  stratum+tcp://eu.btgpool.pro:3858

http://altpool.pro - Mining pools for Ethash, Equihash. GPU.
https://t.me/ALTPOOL_PRO - Telegram support.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:46:47 PM

Bitcoin Gold has no community or development team behind it, i don't think they will ever have the same support as another fork such as Bitcoin Cash. And frankly i wish people would just dump it asap and never look back, it's a complete scam coin.
Do you think that BG is just another fork that simply increases the capital and so rich people? I expect that BG will still grow and make x2 ... but in fact the main thing is that it would bring income ...
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:09:25 PM

So 12 november is the supposed date for the mainnet...why the hell they put it on a Sunday??

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
BTZ

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 01:29:35 PM

BTG!!! It will working ??
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4894

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:55:44 PM

Any update on Bittrex and BTG? Do we know when will they credit us with BTG?

Any update on Bittrex and BTG? Do we know when will they credit us with BTG?

None yet. So far Bittrex is still carefully studying BTG if it is really safe. But no worries as they will distribute it when they feel secured. As for my experience Bittrex always commits to its official statements.

Where are people getting their BTG addresses that I see on the pools?

There are only two ways to GEN your own 'G' adddress for BTG.

1.) Fall back to an old rev on github.com/btcgpu, about two weeks ago they put some code in src/bitcoind.cpp that does an abort if your not running '-testnet'

2.) 2nd way is to use the current code as it is on github.com, clone&pull the code, and go into the source and comment out the two lines that call for the exit().

Once  U have 1or2 above done, then run the daemon without the -tesnet, then go use 'bgold-cli getnewaddress' and you will get a 'G' Address, make sure to DUMP the priv-key and print  all, cuz god only knows what these idiots will do in the future, these people don't know C++, they haven't a clue what they're doing, this is going to become the worst ICO/BITCOIN/FORK-FUCK in history of BTC.

The default way 'THEY' want U to do it is run daemon with -testnet, which will generate a 'mn....' address, that is fine, but the pool.gold only 'pays out to G', get it?? Only insiders who have G get paid, U got to love these people.

Once the bitch goes live the idiots will be mining to these non 'G' addresses an of course all the share/blocks found will go to the pool ( insiders ).

No real point of running the code and feeding it seed's the code is hopelessly fucked up,

Chinese ASIC guy, had a blind one handed 'programmer' ( former hw guy ) name 'hx', then they brought in the BULGARIAN team, ran by PROF-Starbuck.

All these guys take good advice on github.com, and delete it, so U just know they're like the ostriche,

Here's the good news, for past two weeks IDIOTS are mining to the pool.gold ( all owned by same BULGARIAN MOB ), 1000K  sols/sec per day of hash, at current ZEN-CASH, that be $1,000 USD/day of real pool hash redirected to however they want to make money. The only pool that works is pool.gold, but "WORKS" means redirecting hash, all the other pools aren't running cuz there is no software that works! Well except for the code pool.gold runs,  Lot's of scammers involved in this bitch, dozens if not 100's.

Stealing BTC seems to be the common, wrap your head around that!

1.) Fall back to an old rev on github.com/btcgpu, about two weeks ago they put some code in src/bitcoind.cpp that does an abort if your not running '-testnet'

2.) 2nd way is to use the current code as it is on github.com, clone&pull the code, and go into the source and comment out the two lines that call for the exit().

Once  U have 1or2 above done, then run the daemon without the -tesnet, then go use 'bgold-cli getnewaddress' and you will get a 'G' Address, make sure to DUMP the priv-key and print  all, cuz god only knows what these idiots will do in the future, these people don't know C++, they haven't a clue what they're doing, this is going to become the worst ICO/BITCOIN/FORK-FUCK in history of BTC.

The default way 'THEY' want U to do it is run daemon with -testnet, which will generate a 'mn....' address, that is fine, but the pool.gold only 'pays out to G', get it?? Only insiders who have G get paid, U got to love these people.

Once the bitch goes live the idiots will be mining to these non 'G' addresses an of course all the share/blocks found will go to the pool ( insiders ).

No real point of running the code and feeding it seed's the code is hopelessly fucked up,

Chinese ASIC guy, had a blind one handed 'programmer' ( former hw guy ) name 'hx', then they brought in the BULGARIAN team, ran by PROF-Starbuck.

All these guys take good advice on github.com, and delete it, so U just know they're like the ostriche,

Here's the good news, for past two weeks IDIOTS are mining to the pool.gold ( all owned by same BULGARIAN MOB ), 1000K  sols/sec per day of hash, at current ZEN-CASH, that be $1,000 USD/day of real pool hash redirected to however they want to make money. The only pool that works is pool.gold, but "WORKS" means redirecting hash, all the other pools aren't running cuz there is no software that works! Well except for the code pool.gold runs,  Lot's of scammers involved in this bitch, dozens if not 100's.

Damn that was more information than I thought I was going to get lol. Thanks!

OK SO who are the sockpuppets here, just raise your hand.

Bitcoin Gold will be a new cryptocurrency, which will now be show as BTC or bgold. It will be a fork of the original Bitcoin that Santoshi Nakamoto invented in 2008.
Bitcoin Gold are new cryptocurrency. It will be fork of the original bitcoin that santoshi Nakamoto invented in 2008.  The markething price value of bgold is increasing. I hope stay invest on BTC and marketing of bgold continues to grow in future.

Can't have an original thought or going off a common list of shill points?

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Monumental

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:00:57 PM

Can we use the old bitcoin address?
limega

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:12:28 PM

Good day, we updated the https://btgexp.com explorer to version testnet2.
This is the last version of the test network before the launch of the main network, that would happen in the coming days.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:15:38 PM

The starting time of Bitcoin Gold testnet v2 is at 13:00 UTC on November 8.
They are planning to launch the mainnet when they confirm that testnet v2 is fully tested and secured.

https://bitcoingold.org/btg-daily-update-scheduled-testnet-reset/
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:22:55 PM

The more this drags on, the less credible this fork becomes. It seems ridiculous to have forked with a half baked platform. Are you guys optimistic or pessimistic about BTG at this point in time?
BelieveInBitcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:26:21 PM

The more this drags on, the less credible this fork becomes. It seems ridiculous to have forked with a half baked platform. Are you guys optimistic or pessimistic about BTG at this point in time?

Decidedly pessimistic. There are lots of altcoins and many are rubbish. But few are incompetent, or at least as incompetent as BTG.
Mi5h0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:34:05 PM

Decidedly pessimistic. There are lots of altcoins and many are rubbish. But few are incompetent, or at least as incompetent as BTG.

I choose to be neutral. I have nothing against the forks and the altcoins. Competition is always welcome but we all know that there can be only ONE.
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:14:13 AM

Come on, don't be a moron, stop spreading racist bullshit about chinese people.
I agree, I like the Russians too. They mad shit out of gold, sorry, gold out of shit, long before we were born and sent a dog into space Smiley
Tbone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:54:30 AM

I don't understand your paranoid reasoning? I asked a question someone answers with a lot of detail I said thanks. How does that make anyone a sockpuppet?

Internet of People - USA North Chapter Leader
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4894

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:38:53 AM

I don't understand your paranoid reasoning? I asked a question someone answers with a lot of detail I said thanks. How does that make anyone a sockpuppet?

You don't? Reread all those changed and quoted posts. It's pretty self evident. If I eally cared I'd go back and see who changed what but I really don't care this shitshow has come to a halt finally.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
selffish

Activity: 208
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:45:32 AM

still testnet?! Any options to get my bitcoin gold?
MIRU

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:32:08 PM

Could someone explain this to me like I am 10 years old?

I had a bitcoin in my Exodus wallet. Can I claim my Bitcoin gold from another wallet by importing the private keys? If so, how?

Mi5h0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:48:56 PM

I had a bitcoin in my Exodus wallet. Can I claim my Bitcoin gold from another wallet by importing the private keys? If so, how?

Not yet. You have to wait for BTG mainnet to become active.
They are planning to launch the mainnet after they confirm that testnet v2 is fully tested and secured.
MIRU

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:56:05 PM

They are planning to launch the mainnet after they confirm that testnet v2 is fully tested and secured.

Thank you!
19Vlad

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:56:09 PM

Thank you!
I had BTC in Bittrex at the time of fork. Will i get BTG later if I will withdraw or sell BTC now? If yes, will they just appear in my wallet in Bittrex later even without having BTC there anymore?
Same for Trezor. Can I get BTC from the wallet now and still will receive BTG later?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: