Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:19:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Gold (BTG)  (Read 104134 times)
Wawaji

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:29:02 AM

Bitcoin Gold? What the heck is that? I've never heard of it before.

You should do some research and read this thread because Bitcoin Gold will be the #1 Bitcoin fork after BTC and BCH kill eachother.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wwdz99

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:06:33 AM

Quote from: cobak pole link=topic=2171754.msg25168012#msg25168012
but I see BTG is already listing in etherdelta, then why you need a wallet again. why do not you sell this time only if you are afraid of trouble in the coin.

This is NOT BTG! BitcoinGold is a fork of Bitcoin and can never trade on EtherDelta, because ED is a decentralized exchange that runs through the Ethereum network, so only Ethereum based tokens are tradable there. I dont know which ethereum token is called BTG, but its certainly not the BitcoinGold forked coin.
Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:29:10 AM

you have heard about bitcoin cash? bitcoin gold is the same
bitcoin gold from the hardfork of bitcoin. may be in the future the price will be increase like bitcoin cash.
CryptoConan

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:03:14 AM

bitcoin gold from the hardfork of bitcoin. may be in the future the price will be increase like bitcoin cash.

Do you think it will become another pump and dump tool like bch?
aessedai

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:05:05 AM

Bitcoin gold is becoming more popular in the cryptocurrency world. Most of the experts says that the bitcoin gold can surpass the value of the bitcoin.

Who are these experts? Links, please! The Bgold developers can't even keep the official website from being compromised. And they announced that hackers replaced the official wallet download file with malware. They were hosting this malware on bitcoingold.org for almost two days! They couldn't fork Electrum to give people access to their coins. The whole launch was a shitshow.

Bgold might get pumped again because most people don't know how to safely move their BTG. So supply on the order books is low --> easy to pump the price. But this coin has horrible fundamentals. It's definitely not worth holding for the long term.

Yeah, newbie is talking about experts and spreading his BTG possitive opinions all over the forum.
@cabitu why don't you use your original account to promote BTG  ... we might believe you ( but I bet you are ashamed to use it thus you made this alt ... obvious shill acount)

Fully agree with illinest
- devs published scam wallet on their official website ... BURN
- devs let hackers to compromise their own github ... BIG BURN
What comes next? I don't think it can get any worse, but you never know.

Lmfao.... what comes next? Fact is bitcoin is run by giant mining corps at the moment and forever going forward , this is about as far from how it started as possible . B CASH is pretty much the same while the heart behind bitcoin gold is much inline with the original feel . While the the largest holders of btc would never risk selling the market down in order to hopefully buy back at a lower price , the same people are the largest holders of BTG and are taking the chance IMO ... my understanding is the tru bitcoin community IE INDIVIDUALS know this as they knew BTG was coming at some point and will once again turn their GPU's on , secure the network & change the world Smiley .... we all have the funds to do so and finally the "nonsense" we have been talking about bitcoin and crypto is now being taken seriously by anyone and everyone we spat it at over the past 5-8 years , so they will join in and buy a rig shortly & mark my words it will not be a soon to be obsolete rig to mine btc or bcc or anything but BTG ....

who the frig would be on here blasting BTG & saying no no the future is all about paying for mining contracts or buying coins mined in China?? Are you kidding ? Are you crypto ? Lol come on man ........ I truly thank these company's for helping us get to just under 10k and the progress they have contributed to building hardware,  But we are going back to the ROOTS of this & BTG along with some other small cryptos are the future ...

.. really who is backing BTC rather than BTG in a argument about who should and who will dominate ? ? ?  Your dad owns a warehouse full of Asics? You like the fact you will never get a vote or ever mine a coin on your own ? Really ? That's really weird , pls respond pls

I have mined dozens of bitcoins.  Your inability to do the same might make you sad, but it doesn't prove anything but the fact that you would rather complain about what others have instead of creating your own wealth.  It's always the same with you commies, whining about big guys who have more than you.  Instead of just making something of yourself, you wallow in your blame game.  I have no remorse.  As far as I am concerned, you can bang your sippy cup whining about your poverty your whole life.  I will continue to excel.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 06:05:47 AM

Do you think it will become another pump and dump tool like bch?

Is bch a pump and dump tool? I don't know about BTG but BCH has proved its worthiness and is here to stay.
BCH has everything a successful crypto needs, price, use, good community of miners and users.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
GambleTime

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:06:23 AM

Hello,

Does anybody know which wallets plan to support the Bitcoin Gold (BTG) friendly fork on October 1st? And what, if anything, should be done by the user?

I havent had any big amount of bitcoins at that time and got no idea how to claim the BTG thanks for the post I'm doing my own research now.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
bisa coy

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:08:57 AM

I heard about this problem before and there are many that provide a solution that this coin is safer on bitcoin vip and it will also be safe because it is very difficult to hack or phishing.

needfix24

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:15:46 AM

I know BTG, that is one of the altcoins i invested before. And the price now is so low.
mailsforcyr

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:25:18 AM

for any kind of cryto discussion you can find in the telegram channel. you will getthe latest updates
https://t.me/joinchat/G2LlkREH_AA4dTfumcqqlw
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 06:58:09 AM

This popped up with Windows defender when downloading EWBF Cuda Miner 0.3.4b BTG
from https://github.com/poolgold/ewbf-miner-btg-edition/releases

Trojan:Win32/Tiggre!plock

I wanted to try this miner but Not so sure this is legit.  I've seen this before on the forums about
this and it might be a false positive but it seems too specific. Anyone have any ideas...

You should try the legit one from dev sources, both below are the best now I think (for me, I'm using EWBF and mining in suprnova pool, so far so good):

EWBF's miner:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1707546.0

dstm's miner:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2021765.0
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:10:33 AM

This popped up with Windows defender when downloading EWBF Cuda Miner 0.3.4b BTG

I wanted to try this miner but Not so sure this is legit.  I've seen this before on the forums about
this and it might be a false positive but it seems too specific. Anyone have any ideas...

I am not saying that you shouldn't investigate your particular case, do! As somebody suggested above, download the miner from the original source, or use a second antivir tool etc.

But, have in mind, that back there in 2014 it was typical that a miner was falsely recognized as a security threat and you had to disable a check for that particular miner file.

Again, I am not saying that it is your case too, but have it in the back of your mind as another possible option.
CryptoConan

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:19:08 AM

I know BTG, that is one of the altcoins i invested before. And the price now is so low.

Are you confusing it with some other coin?
Gongolo

Activity: 374
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:30:30 AM

I wanted to try this miner but Not so sure this is legit.  I've seen this before on the forums about

If you want to use EWBF, download from its original bitcointalk thread.
Anyway, EWBF is no longer developed, I would suggest you to try DSTM, a faster equihash miner.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2021765.0

LiiVE2RAVE

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:58:06 AM

I held BTC before the Hardfork. But i only had the privatekey and no seed/mnemomic. So is there a was to claim my BTG? Coinimi only works with mnenomic. The other wallets look fishy.

Can i Download the BTG Core Wallet (and the 144GB Chain) and claim there my BTG with my privatekey?
tomir

Activity: 308

SEMUX

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:35:17 AM

Empty coin that has only the word "bitcoin". But BTG will be pump up.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
superdant1

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:02:36 AM

do you think it worth to keep BTG and whether it comes to the price of 500$ again? Shocked
selffish

Activity: 208
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:05:35 AM

Empty coin that has only the word "bitcoin". But BTG will be pump up.

lol do you look at the charts? Nothing with pump.
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:13:38 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 11:25:22 AM by Bitfort

Bitcoin gold is becoming more popular in the cryptocurrency world. Most of the experts says that the bitcoin gold can surpass the value of the bitcoin.

Who are these experts? Links, please! The Bgold developers can't even keep the official website from being compromised. And they announced that hackers replaced the official wallet download file with malware. They were hosting this malware on bitcoingold.org for almost two days! They couldn't fork Electrum to give people access to their coins. The whole launch was a shitshow.

Bgold might get pumped again because most people don't know how to safely move their BTG. So supply on the order books is low --> easy to pump the price. But this coin has horrible fundamentals. It's definitely not worth holding for the long term.

Yeah, newbie is talking about experts and spreading his BTG possitive opinions all over the forum.
@cabitu why don't you use your original account to promote BTG  ... we might believe you ( but I bet you are ashamed to use it thus you made this alt ... obvious shill acount)

Lmfao.... what comes next? Fact is bitcoin is run by giant mining corps at the moment and forever going forward , this is about as far from how it started as possible . B CASH is pretty much the same while the heart behind bitcoin gold is much inline with the original feel . While the the largest holders of btc would never risk selling the market down in order to hopefully buy back at a lower price , the same people are the largest holders of BTG and are taking the chance IMO ... my understanding is the tru bitcoin community IE INDIVIDUALS know this as they knew BTG was coming at some point and will once again turn their GPU's on , secure the network & change the world Smiley .... we all have the funds to do so and finally the "nonsense" we have been talking about bitcoin and crypto is now being taken seriously by anyone and everyone we spat it at over the past 5-8 years , so they will join in and buy a rig shortly & mark my words it will not be a soon to be obsolete rig to mine btc or bcc or anything but BTG ....

who the frig would be on here blasting BTG & saying no no the future is all about paying for mining contracts or buying coins mined in China?? Are you kidding ? Are you crypto ? Lol come on man ........ I truly thank these company's for helping us get to just under 10k and the progress they have contributed to building hardware,  But we are going back to the ROOTS of this & BTG along with some other small cryptos are the future ...

.. really who is backing BTC rather than BTG in a argument about who should and who will dominate ? ? ?  Your dad owns a warehouse full of Asics? You like the fact you will never get a vote or ever mine a coin on your own ? Really ? That's really weird , pls respond pls

Honestly admitting the current situaton with BTC buggs me as well. But entire thing was an open market competition from the very beginning. It's not bitcoin's fault that big corps rushed in. It's more problem of people who did not. Speakig about those who were sceptical from very beginning, now realized they could have made money of it but yea, now it's late to enter the game (for huge profits) which drives them angry. I think there is lot of envy as well.

You belive BTG is here for us, late participants? Then why they made fork? (so the big corps holding BTC have now as well huge amounts of BTG) ... is this fair start? It's not. Brand new coin would be fair. But such coin would hardly get our attention ( make profit to devs ) so they choose this way.
(the above paragraph can be applied to all BTC forks)

I'm very sceptical about all these forks as what I see is just marketing strategy to earn more. Simple result of market research:
Lot of people is angry of ASIC mining ... check.
Almost everybody has GPU ... check
Gold is well know word ( will get your attention no matter you want or not ) ... check
Bitcoin is well known word as well  ( will get your attention no matter you want or not )  ... check
OK, let's combine all these, add few things about how your intentions are good, how you are trying to help others ... and brand new way to make money was born.

You think big corps can't obtain huge huge HUGE amounts of GPUs and ruin it as well? Why not to anger another group of people. The gamers. Right?
Lot of my friends curses us for the current situation in GPU market.

And no. I was late into game as well. I have two S9s, some hasrate with hashnest and bixin. Thats all.
Difference is:
1- I can live with the fact I missed the opportunity of huge profits (and I wish very best to all who started with BTC before it came popular ... those were true entusiasts and they deserve the money earned of it)
2 - My main drive was not money making (major part was, but not the main). I just liked the idea (the way satoshi meant it) and wanted to participate in this revolution ... unfortunatelly current situation is what it is. But again forks are not solution.

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

danishcheese

Activity: 237

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:35:51 AM

@cabitu why don't you use your original account to promote BTG  ... we might believe you ( but I bet you are ashamed to use it thus you made this alt ... obvious shill acount)

I have mined dozens of bitcoins.  Your inability to do the same might make you sad, but it doesn't prove anything but the fact that you would rather complain about what others have instead of creating your own wealth.  It's always the same with you commies, whining about big guys who have more than you.  Instead of just making something of yourself, you wallow in your blame game.  I have no remorse.  As far as I am concerned, you can bang your sippy cup whining about your poverty your whole life.  I will continue to excel.
Lol that's awesome,  but totally missing the very obvious point which makes it hard to take your comments seriously... if you are still mining dozens of coins you are in the minority or have been at it since the start, in which case YOU WOULD HAVE SAID HUNDREDS OR THOUSANDS of coins and that would be awesome too.... but .... most people are priced out of doing so at this point and that does not create the decentralized network desired by the community.. and why BTG has such a bright future ...and I bought my bit for less than mining cost in full disclosure so deff not sad I don't have a pile of machines to baby sit ...BOOM Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: