Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:53:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]✅ 🚀⚡ OPPORTY ⚡🚀 ✅ DECENTRALIZED SELF-REGULATED BUSINESS PLATFORM ✅  (Read 40318 times)
opporty

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:22:38 PM

Opporty's ICO is listed on @Crypt0Next
(Rating 8⃣4⃣/100)
https://cryptonext.com/ico/opporty-ico

On your web site it is written that the main idea of the Opporty project is to conclude contracts for the blockchain  and supervise their execution between business partners. I have a question because now business contracts can also be concluded on the ETH blockchain than then your project will be different from the usual smart contracts for ETH?

Hello! Actually, we have decided to enhance Opporty and move from just smart contracts decentralized escrow to validation and verification of trust and expertise. We plan to use Ethereum blockchain to store and analyze transactions metadata to assign niche-specific scores to companies and service providers.
opporty

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:23:23 PM

So many faces at first page  Shocked

I want to share with the article from Cleveroad blog called How to apply Blockchain technology to your business

I'm sure, it will be useful for you!

Opporty is a US-based company with engineering offices in Ukraine. Our team has in-depth business and technical expertise, including complex application development and digital marketing.
opporty

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:28:39 PM

As mentioned above, the bounty is over and the ICO date will be announced in the near future, what do you mean by the near future. Can you give more accurate date or time window. The ETH is dropping, seems a good time to buy more.

We are currently in the private deals phase.
The date of the public token sale will be announced soon.
opporty

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:33:52 PM

When to wait for bounties? Can I fill out a special form? Or ICO still going on?

Just check the bounty thread of this project, you will see that the bounties is over now though the ICO does not start yet. The bounty tokens will be distributed when the ICO is over. I was one of the signature bounty participate.

So it seems bounty participants will wait for long to receive their bounty as there's no certain date the ICO will start.

And this isn't surprisingly at all as I see some projects are postponed now since the eth is too low now and as well as the market. Hope bear trap will end sooner.

When to wait for bounties? Can I fill out a special form? Or ICO still going on?

Just check the bounty thread of this project, you will see that the bounties is over now though the ICO does not start yet. The bounty tokens will be distributed when the ICO is over. I was one of the signature bounty participate.

So it seems bounty participants will wait for long to receive their bounty as there's no certain date the ICO will start.

And this isn't surprisingly at all as I see some projects are postponed now since the eth is too low now and as well as the market. Hope bear trap will end sooner.

Yes, I think the price of ETH gets lower and lower because some ICO project dev teams are selling their ETH, and it is not a good idea to some other projects, the raised ETH is not so valuable as before.

Well, when will the coins be credited for bounty? Or this we do not wait?
What kind of projects have gone that do not pay on time for the work done!

I am not sure if opporty has finished their ico. What i am sure of is that they ended the bounty way ahead of time. So meaning, the distribution will be after the ico.

I am not sure if opporty has finished their ico. What i am sure of is that they ended the bounty way ahead of time. So meaning, the distribution will be after the ico.

The ICO date of opporty is not announced, so opporty has not finished its ICO. Yes, the bounty campaign is over and the manager said that the distribution would be after the ICO ended.

Tokens distribution will be after the end of sale. The date of the public token sale will be announced soon.

opporty

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:34:54 PM

when will ico start, i can not wait for the next development of this project, i see pre sale roadmap will run in february, is that so?

Tokens distribution will be after the end of sale. The date of the public token sale will be announced soon.
opporty

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:35:27 PM

Hello friends! If you follow our updates, you are most likely aware that Opporty is currently starting operations in China. Our ICO landing page is already available in Chinese, plus the entire marketplace has been localized to Mandarin to meet the needs and requirements of our Chinese customers. We are ready to set up a rep office in China, too. Of course, to explain what Opporty is, we have released a couple of educational articles about Opporty in Chinese. Here is one of them, published at QQ. Push the link to enjoy!

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/n31TRZPSobsux5GO6RXmZQ

hello dev...
that is a good news for us, I hope gou will be a good project in the future, may be you need other language for the articles too

Thank you very much!
opporty

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:36:47 PM

Interesting project, but how are you going to implement the project? There's very little information available on your whitepaper.

Interesting project, but how are you going to implement the project? There's very little information available on your whitepaper.
Sure. You need to expand your documentation a little more.

Hello! We have updated our whitepaper, so check it for more details. So far, we have been implementing the features in line with the roadmap. More resources are invested in PoE protocol and decentralized escrow, though. We want to release those ones earlier.
opporty

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:39:13 PM

Opporty ICO has been listed on The Cryptoniac ⭐

http://thecryptoniac.com/site/listing/opporty/

based on http://thecryptoniac.com/site/listing/opporty/ , opporty ICOs started at 20 March 2018 until 20 April 2018.
and right now we are at 7 April 2018.
but from what we could see here,
it has not been started yet,so which on is true ?
it is really confusing.
this project has been delayed for months already until now.

Opporty ICO has been listed on The Cryptoniac ⭐

http://thecryptoniac.com/site/listing/opporty/

based on http://thecryptoniac.com/site/listing/opporty/ , opporty ICOs started at 20 March 2018 until 20 April 2018.
and right now we are at 7 April 2018.
but from what we could see here,
it has not been started yet,so which on is true ?
it is really confusing.
this project has been delayed for months already until now.
the truth is opporty ICOs has not been started yet.
this is a long wait for opporty bounty participant to get opporty token.

looking further information...

Hello! Opporty has been listed at dozens of directories and listings. Clearly, we cannot change the dates when ICO is postponed at all of them. Please, follow our Telegram to get accurate details. As to the reasons why ICO is delayed, Ether's price is not stable and dropping. These are bad conditions for ICO. We will run it when it's good for us and our potential contributors. Stay tuned!
opporty

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:44:24 PM

You constantly bear everything, rewards have not been given out. ICO postponed, what next? In my opinion, you will not succeed in this approach.

Thank you for your comment. We assure you that all rewards will be given out and distributed. We just need to launch ICO first, and in conditions that fit us and our potential contributors.
Follow our Telegram - we will update you on dates, and everything.
opporty

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:44:52 PM

Wish good luck to you! Hope you're doing well!

Thank you very much!
opporty

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:47:02 PM

You constantly bear everything, rewards have not been given out. ICO postponed, what next? In my opinion, you will not succeed in this approach.
when their ICO is not succeed or canceled then your token rewards has no value.
you better support them and then ask your reward for your contribution.
i think, it is better they cancel their ICO rather than lossing a lot of investor money when their project may fail

its an good,good for this and hope will grow more for this project.

Hello! ICO will kick off in due time. Please, stay tuned not to miss anything. As to ICO cancellation, we are not going to do that. We simply wait for a favorable market.
opporty

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:47:49 PM

I'm interested in this ICO, and after reading the information on the first page.The total maximum stock is also very reasonable if all tokens are sold.

I'm interested in this ICO, too... after reading the information on the first page.
The total maximum stock is also very reasonable if all tokens are sold. hope is sold.

Thank you! Follow our Telegram to learn more!
opporty

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:49:00 PM

Because I read it the information above in this project,it looks like a comprehensive one,and i want to follow it and might investing it a little  soon,hope will a good profitable one

Thanks for your support! Follow our Telegram. ICO will kick off soon.
opporty

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:28:58 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 08:47:03 PM by opporty

Hello friends! Smiley Opporty is glad to release a PR piece about our product in Korean. We hope that our Korean readership will enjoy and share it. Do you find it valuable? Let us know!

http://www.e2news.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=107774

mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:22:51 PM

Because I read it the information above in this project,it looks like a comprehensive one,and i want to follow it and might investing it a little  soon,hope will a good profitable one

Why is that there is so much delays in your ico? It has been months since you announced the ico yet you moved it and postponed it over and over again. Hope to have news from you soon.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
tientien4

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:56:28 PM

We have not provided bonus greater than 65% and that happened only to few individuals doing contributions on the first day (about sum of their contribution). So it is not critical size like somebody is doing about 400% or so. We do not have that
60% bonus is 30% discount.
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:22:33 AM

Why is that there is so much delays in your ico? It has been months since you announced the ico yet you moved it and postponed it over and over again. Hope to have news from you soon.

indeed i have been followed this project for a long time already but they did not provide us a sufficient explanation about this delays.
i am afraid something off is going on with this project.
for example Gizer project out there,i found it similiar to them because both of them delayed their ICOs for a few months already.
usually the project will start their development after they're collecting the funds,
how about this ? you guys started it before the funds or what ?

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
thilinanamal

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:22:12 PM

Particularly if the organization is an organization that is still new and not have numerous clients. Their items are not broadly known by customers. Obviously they will experience issues to rival contenders who as of now have a great deal of clients. In the event that this new organization does not get the office to locate their potential clients, at that point in all likelihood will be bankrupt and won’t keep going long.
opporty

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:22:36 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 08:47:55 PM by opporty

Hi all! If you've been wondering what's up with Opporty lately, you need to check out this amazing interview. Key details about our project, its recent development, and plans for the future. Push for awesome!

https://blokt.com/interview/opporty-opp-talk-proof-of-expertise-exclusive

opporty

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:36:13 PM

indeed i have been followed this project for a long time already but they did not provide us a sufficient explanation about this delays.
i am afraid something off is going on with this project.
for example Gizer project out there,i found it similiar to them because both of them delayed their ICOs for a few months already.
usually the project will start their development after they're collecting the funds,
how about this ? you guys started it before the funds or what ?

Particularly if the organization is an organization that is still new and not have numerous clients. Their items are not broadly known by customers. Obviously they will experience issues to rival contenders who as of now have a great deal of clients. In the event that this new organization does not get the office to locate their potential clients, at that point in all likelihood will be bankrupt and won’t keep going long.

All rewards will be given out and distributed.
As to the reasons why ICO is delayed, Ether's price is not stable and dropping. These are bad conditions for ICO. We will run it when it's good for us and our potential contributors.
We are currently in the private deals phase.
The date of the public token sale will be announced soon.
Please, follow our Telegram - we will update you on dates, and everything.
Stay tuned!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: