Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:44:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: dropping value  (Read 4990 times)
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:10:54 AM

Calm down man, have you seen how bitcoin gaining its price back after hard dump. it's already happening so often that this event always stick to my mind but I wonder how people couldn't learn from it.
You just need to hold, or be ready to buy as much as possible. if you don't trust me, see the graph of bitcoin and you will eventually say thank to me at the end.
It's very noticeable that the price of bitcoin is very dissapointed for us users who still hoping for the change of bitcoin.  As you experienced the past happenings in bitcoin,  it starts with low price and it will rise up continuously so the previous bitcoin price was over 250K and as of now it goes down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MarconyGL

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:11:59 AM

The price has decreased because of bad news, but if you look at it, it happens every year so that some can buy coins at a very cheap price and then bitcoin starts to grow again.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:37:36 AM

The price has decreased because of bad news, but if you look at it, it happens every year so that some can buy coins at a very cheap price and then bitcoin starts to grow again.
The cycle is just keep on coming, there will be a dump and there will be a pump in the future and that is why it is good to invest in bitcoin because you can ride those waves and make some profit with it. Just imagine if you will buy now and keep your bought coins for long term then you can earn huge amount of profit in the future.
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:54:02 AM

FUD? Please tell me this is FUD?

https://www.coindesk.com/document-lists-closure-steps-for-chinas-bitcoin-exchanges/

dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:13:32 PM

what's happening in the bitcoin?? Why continue his descent? should we Convert bitcoin in php?? Im worried for this, my bitcoin is still down,
It's up to you if you want to convert your bitcoin or not. We cannot determine the value of bitcoin so it will depends on your strategy how will you manage you bitcoin. Yes it's very sadly for all of us that bitcoin value is continuously dropping but it's part of the bitcoin. So if I will give you a suggestion, i'll suggest better to keep it while bitcoin is still dropping.
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:46:00 PM

I can't believe people are making threads about this.

As long as bitcoins has excisted, prices have gone up and down. It's in the nature of bitcoin. If supply is larger then demand, then the price will drop until demand is larger then supply, when the price will rise again.

You shouldn't convert you bitcoin. Just hold on, and wait until the price will rise again (which will happen).
Well said! It is just the time when we need to wait and hold our coins and maybe buy some more Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

cryptorak

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:02:34 PM

It always comes down to breaking lower margins or bouncing off from them, in case lower limits are broken, then it could be it plunges far down before gaining back up. Just because a currency has regained in the past doesnt mean that it couldnt come down hard to a new median. It's called correction (although this time its too early for correction to happen, this time it probably is just a huge fluctuation that will eventually pass by) Grin
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:20:49 PM

what's happening in the bitcoin?? Why continue his descent? should we Convert bitcoin in php?? Im worried for this, my bitcoin is still down,
This is the reason why whales are getting richer and richer. Alot of people are panic selling just because of some FUD and issues that will soon be resolve.
We should learn from a lot of issue before. Bitcoin is volatile and that is its nature. Now we should not expect that bitcoin will go up and stayed there forever. It needs a rest a halt and certainly a dump. This is a market. This is how it goes.
Yes it will grow again. Hopefully. I remember this kind of things happened when fork took place.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
OVERT
BOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀███████▄
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░░███████
▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░░▄██████▀
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
ANN
THREAD
|Go-Overt
Powered by [banned mixer]
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:34:53 PM

There's no need to worry that much, bitcoin will surely gain its great value again anytime soon. The more the people that panic and sell-off, the more the investors take advantage. Lets always remember its a free market ups and downs is normal.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:36:54 PM

Bitcoin started at $1 before so no need to worry except if you bought it at $3000 each. I suggest do not sell your bitcoin for now because even i will purchase bitcoin if it reach at below $3000 or cheaper to re invest it again atlest at the lowest capital. Then experience to gain it at the highest value again if China is failed to manipulate bitcoin completely. Thats how trading works.
Exactly, there is nothing to worry at all.
Banning of bitcoin from foreign money changer in china could probably affect today's price and bring it to bigger dump. But isn't meant that it could make bitcoin will gone. I believe bitcoin price will pump when that issues resolved.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:57:55 PM

China is big investments and after they bnned BTC I am sure btc down more i hope btc recover but will bee very hard
i hope btc not die after china banned them
Yes it is temporary investors should not be panic and wait for the rise again to get their profit pocket filled again. Holding coin will give advantage nowadays and this time will be  gone  soon and good time will come and bitcoin is now leading digital currency ALL over the world so this will rise again and give a lot of profit to those who will not be in hurry so don’t miss any chance and have faith in bitcoin.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:04:54 PM

China is big investments and after they bnned BTC I am sure btc down more i hope btc recover but will bee very hard
i hope btc not die after china banned them

I am waiting if China govs will ban bitcoin, bitcoin price may fall to $2000.
But bitcoin will not die obviously, Grin, how could you said that. lol

Bitcoin still tanks above $3400 right now, maybe people already start to buy back.
It's amazing when the news about China will shut down exchanges influence people to massive sell their bitcoin, like a proof that bitcoin just a bubble.
Whenever bad news occurs, bitcoin price will fall because people panic sell and traders just want to get profits from other people who panicking.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:07:40 PM

MAKE OR BREAK
Bitcoin price is heavily influenced by China's newsl these days.
Will the rest of the world manage to lift it up?
for me, just......HODL!!!
nickbelski

Activity: 322
Merit: 217

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:10:50 PM

Relax man, everything gonna be alright. This is just long-therm correction, market requires it, course already was very overheated and bubbled, besides it will be easier for newcomers to jump BTC train on lower price.
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:17:35 PM

MAKE OR BREAK
Bitcoin price is heavily influenced by China's newsl these days.
Will the rest of the world manage to lift it up?
for me, just......HODL!!!
At this moment HODL is the better opportunity if you are already had not converted the bitcoin to  fiat currency while downfall was just started. In that case it would have been much profitable to just buy selling at high and purchasing at lower rate. We all have great trust in the pricing.
As far china thing is concerned I think it is happening for betterment of bitcoin world. Because once for all bitcoin world will get out on its own without having monopoly of one country. if btc manages to get out of this (which it will) then it would set great example of how bitcoin has it's own strength out side china or for that matter specific one country.
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:25:35 PM

Could we see recovery soon? I will follow the market closely this weekend...

sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:45:41 PM

Don't start the panic selling mode this drop is not for long surely after few more days bitcoin will recover and may probably give a good pump so better hold your bitcoin for a while and wait for the pump or else you will regret it

danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:57:33 PM

Bitcoin will rise again and that is for sure maybe this is just the affect of the china banning some ico's maybe they are withdrawing all of their bitcoins because there is no exchangers their. and that will absolutely affect the bitcoin price a little later for sure it will increase again.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:21:21 PM

Its starting to pump again I hope you haven't converted all your earnings yet because you might regret it...you should have known that fluctuations in bitcoin value is just a normal happenings and that every drop it experience will have a counterpart of rising value. Just be patient and trust bitcoin
rtinedal

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:59:39 PM

It is true that the price of bitcoin is going down or continue in its descending but what I can say is, its normal, it is normal for any currency to fluctuate, either cryptocurrency or fiat money, and we already seen that and know that. So nothing to be alarmed too much, trust in bitcoin, bitcoin has been there that sometimes it's price is gradually descending and suddenly it will grow up rapidly and even higher value. Don't let your emotion dictate what to do, believe in bitcoin. Don't give up on your bitcoin, it will grow rapudly again as it was.

yeah i agree that this is a normal dumping price of bitcoin bcoz government want to hold of bitcoin i think the governmennt want to try this bitcoin thats why price of bitcoin is dumping bcoz of the government want to buy a cheaper bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: