Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:36:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: dropping value  (Read 4990 times)
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:12:19 PM

At that time, Bitcoin only slightly decreased and now it is still growing a lot. It can be seen as a challenge for those who are mentally unstable, shaky, and without political opinions. I think your worries are a necessity but I do not recommend such topics appear on the forum, it can make Bitcoin or any Altcoin any lower value

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Introverlatte28

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:36:32 AM

Inflation is what first came into my mind when I read the words, "dropping value". As the main problem of economics, inflation is a condition where there is a general increase in prices and fall in the purchasing value of money. If not solved or controlled, the country will experience a continuous domino-fall effect in the foundation of economy.
Briancoll

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:51:43 AM

what's happening in the bitcoin?? Why continue his descent? should we Convert bitcoin in php?? Im worried for this, my bitcoin is still down,
Everyone is waiting for a miracle and you do not refuse this if circumstances permit. Yes bitcoin is not the same and not so happy, but its price is still at a high level and can be even higher.
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:26:14 PM

I'm new but I've been advised now is a good time to buy
[/quoteIit's just normal that the value of bitcoin is dropping and it's normal for us to be worried about the decreasing price but for me i still keep my bitcoin in my wallet and patiently waiting that the price soon be recover and reaches its highest peak.

pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:35:41 PM

I think the dip in the price of bitcoins is due to the people who converted it to real money. The prices would really go down if that happens. No one would buy bitcoins if there is a lot of supply of people who are selling bitcoins in a really high price. Moreover, bitcoin sellers would be pressured to sell bitcoin at a high price. If the number of buyers who are willing to buy bitcoins at a high price, then the immediate response of the market is to lower its prices.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
Peterson410

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:33:59 PM

Around then, Bitcoin just somewhat diminished and now it is as yet growing a considerable measure. It can be viewed as a test for the individuals who are rationally unsteady, flimsy, and without political assessments. I think your stresses are a need yet I don't prescribe such points show up on the gathering, it can make Bitcoin or any Altcoin any lower esteem
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:48:48 PM

That's normal and all you gotta do is hold on whatever you have in your wallet. That's the significance of hodling despite how bloody the market will be. Just buy the dip and don't panic. Better things will always come your way if you believe in bitcoin.

Perseusallen

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:52:42 PM

One of the key takeaways from these forks is their similarities.  At their core, BUM, BCP, and BTCS are all trying to solve Bitcoin’s mining centralization by employing the Equihash algorithm.  All of them will integrate replay protection, and as far as this research suggests, all of them will implement Segwit. These comparisons exclude Bitcoin God, because we don’t know enough about its development to detail its specifications.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:48:44 PM

One of the key takeaways from these forks is their similarities.  At their core, BUM, BCP, and BTCS are all trying to solve Bitcoin’s mining centralization by employing the Equihash algorithm.  All of them will integrate replay protection, and as far as this research suggests, all of them will implement Segwit. These comparisons exclude Bitcoin God, because we don’t know enough about its development to detail its specifications.
So it means, mining bitcoins today is really hard. So they create another Segwit to divert peoples mind.
Blocks are added everyday that it makes miners to hardly to find bitcoins, as it almost reach each maximum numbers-the more it difficult to find. That could be some reason why miners are jumping in into mining altcoins .
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:38:46 AM

what's happening in the bitcoin?? Why continue his descent? should we Convert bitcoin in php?? Im worried for this, my bitcoin is still down,
I think you should calm down or relax, don't convert your bitcoin that easy you might regret it when bitcoin will recover or let's say the value wil rise again just hold it mate that is the better way you can do for now.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:44:23 AM

Dropping of prices is a normal thing with bitcoin. I think it is the best time to buy more bitcoins because prices is low and pretty sure that it will bounce back in a couple of weeks or months. Be patient pal and hold.
kimimaki

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:38:04 AM

this one of the person who panic because the decline price bitcoin. the first to be asked is whether you are still believe bitcoin or not? if you already did not believe bitcoin sell it. but if you still believe bitcoin, save bitcoin to your wallet papper or wallet offline until some time few years later, no need to see the rate fluctuations bitcoin. it is the safest you do today. it will also have an impact the same as altcoin if you do not believe in him.
Ruben1

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:02:26 AM

Will it is a sign that bitcoin can retain its value because no matter how it goes down the thing is it is still leading in terms of value and popularity among cryptocurrencies.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:37:19 AM

The recent drop in Bitcoin rates is typical, as Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are now facing much negative news from the media as well as the government's ban on cryptos trading in South Korea. China. However, the decline in exchange rates is only temporary; as the next six months, the exchange rate will rise again quickly.

slashz9

Activity: 1554

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:03:47 AM

I think it's fair bitcoin prices will go up / down continuously, do not be like a coward, just keep your bitcoin bitcoin prices down because supply is greater than demand so it's reasonable, and the price will go back up when demand more than supply that's the rule bro Wink
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:43:10 AM

I think it's fair bitcoin prices will go up / down continuously, do not be like a coward, just keep your bitcoin bitcoin prices down because supply is greater than demand so it's reasonable, and the price will go back up when demand more than supply that's the rule bro Wink
That is a good point and for me all the dropping value of bitcoin is just temporary because it will go up after the dumping season because in every rainy day will have a rainbow so we don't need to panic because at the end of the day, the price of bitcoin will go up and have a huge comeback for us to get a lot of profit.
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:02:32 AM

Nothing can be done because it's supposed to be in the situation around the price of money cripto decline. So we can only wait for when the cripto money price rise goes up again. So not exactly bitcoin dropped the price of cripto money exchange in cripto money market. This is called long-term investment and we can only wait for when the cripto money price increase can go up like last month.
I think positive bitcoin will rise even higher as soon as not later than 2 weeks ahead. Now we do not have to worry because the price of cript money declined the last few days, if it is stable again we can again add to the balance of the cripto money we have.

So there is no intentional word change in price decrease btc.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:33:51 PM

I don’t know why we tend to forget easily that this has been happening in last past years. Even the same thing happened earlier 2017, and none of us were so sure of what will happen to Bitcoin, although some people were predicting it will go up, but lots of people gave up. I remember my friend also gave, and Bitcoin price increased just next week after he withdrew all he had. It’s best to have patient and not withdraw all you have, profit doesn’t come all the time.

We never need to get panic on price levels of bitcoins. All the need we must have to do is, targeting long term holding. If we believe into long term holding then we may get price levels like 100k dollars or even one million dollars also.
posoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:24:23 PM

Drop in  value in the price of bitcoin is an occurrence in cryptocurrency that is usually experienced during the period of the dip.As long as bitcoin have existed, it  has   always been experienced by holders  that it goes up and down in price value. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are now facing much negative news and publications from media as a result of Government and banks which is causing people to consider bitcoin as a scam or Ponzi scheme. The best thing to do in this period is to keep holding on. Also it is a period to buy bitcoin as well as   invest for  long term investment as the price will surely rise up again.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:03:08 PM

Drop in  value in the price of bitcoin is an occurrence in cryptocurrency that is usually experienced during the period of the dip.As long as bitcoin have existed, it  has   always been experienced by holders  that it goes up and down in price value. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are now facing much negative news and publications from media as a result of Government and banks which is causing people to consider bitcoin as a scam or Ponzi scheme. The best thing to do in this period is to keep holding on. Also it is a period to buy bitcoin as well as   invest for  long term investment as the price will surely rise up again.
Since the value of Bitcoin is very volatile it is very natural for Bitcoin to have a drop in its value.It is not a big issue to concern.Its value has reached new heights.In the last 9 years it has gained a lot of popularity and its users are increasing day by day.More and more people are investing in Bitcoin because they know that Bitcoin gives huge profit margins.When the price decreases,Bitcoin recovers and that too at a good pace. Since it is decentralized it cannot be stable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: