Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:42:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: dropping value  (Read 4990 times)
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:25:11 PM

I hope you didn`t cash out at that time as if you have done you missed the 20k craze which is a very unfortunate thing, but for myself I reached that point and didn`t sell,  Roll Eyes
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:22:21 PM

what's happening in the bitcoin?? Why continue his descent? should we Convert bitcoin in php?? Im worried for this, my bitcoin is still down,

Don't worry about this situation it's just a temporay. Sometimes bitcoin incounter a massive bad circumstances like this dropping value of bitcoin.  Be always patience all the time when you enter bitcoin world. Do not focus your mind in this negative side of bitcoin especially this time the value are dropping. Because dropping of bitccoin price also has bring a good messages to the investor who want to buy bitcoin in a very low price. So if you have very lucky don't waste time to think the negative side.just hurry and grab this opportunity to buy more bitcoin as you can.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:33:03 AM

what's happening in the bitcoin?? Why continue his descent? should we Convert bitcoin in php?? Im worried for this, my bitcoin is still down,

Don't worry about this situation it's just a temporay. Sometimes bitcoin incounter a massive bad circumstances like this dropping value of bitcoin.  Be always patience all the time when you enter bitcoin world. Do not focus your mind in this negative side of bitcoin especially this time the value are dropping. Because dropping of bitccoin price also has bring a good messages to the investor who want to buy bitcoin in a very low price. So if you have very lucky don't waste time to think the negative side.just hurry and grab this opportunity to buy more bitcoin as you can.

The negative issues and FUD can contribute to bitcoin price rapidly down but in the long run it will rise again. Be patience mate don't sell your bitcoin because if you sell your bitcoin in a low price you're losing your opportunity to gain more profit. It's normal that the price of the bitcoin will down and up because it's matter with the supply and demand in the market, if many people selling their bitcoin the supply goes high and if many people buying bitcoin that's the time the demand in the market goes high and the bitcoin price will goes up. Keep holding mate and wait to the bitcoin price goes to the moon.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:52:14 AM

It warms my hear that this post was last year at the last quarter. That time i was panicking too and was very close to liquidating all my coins. But then again cooler heads prevail. My regret is that i should've bought more coins during the price dip. It's like a crypto sale for future use.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:05:10 AM

Don't worry about this situation it's just a temporay. Sometimes bitcoin incounter a massive bad circumstances like this dropping value of bitcoin.  Be always patience all the time when you enter bitcoin world. Do not focus your mind in this negative side of bitcoin especially this time the value are dropping. Because dropping of bitccoin price also has bring a good messages to the investor who want to buy bitcoin in a very low price. So if you have very lucky don't waste time to think the negative side.just hurry and grab this opportunity to buy more bitcoin as you can.
Take this an opportunity and not a downfall, corrections is part of this business, those who able to buy at the low value will begin to cash out their earnings, giving opportunities to those who wanted to join the business, the fact that we are always looking for our own benefits from the type of
industry that we invest, commonly the value will dropped from what we originally support it, the wise investors will keep buying instead of selling
what they already have, as they are believing that its just a temporary downfall and bounce up will happen again.
Indra32

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:41:13 AM

Can't you please just relax, bitcoin was always like that it's value is really volatile so there's no need to worry, relax and try to hink calmly you can play your cards right if you're calm, you'll just gonna end up losing if you panic and let ypur emotion interfere in your decisions. Trust yourself come on!!!

I think you just need to hold, or ready to buy as much as possible. if you do not trust me, look at the bitcoin graph and finally you will thank me at the end.
have you seen how bitcoin regains its price after a hard dump. it has happened so often that this event is always in my mind, but I wonder how people can not learn from it.
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:25:51 AM

It's normal, This is the common characteristic of cryptocurrenncy, Don't panic my friend, we gain opportunity in this type of scenario, we buy cryptocoin when its low and when it bounce back, we sell our them and we earn from it. Nevertheless keep moving coz everything is fine.. Smiley

I'm worried for this, my bitcoin is still down
what happens in bitcoin ?? Why keep going down? should we Convert bitcoin in php ??
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:14:36 AM

It's normal, This is the common characteristic of cryptocurrenncy, Don't panic my friend, we gain opportunity in this type of scenario, we buy cryptocoin when its low and when it bounce back, we sell our them and we earn from it. Nevertheless keep moving coz everything is fine.. Smiley

I'm worried for this, my bitcoin is still down
what happens in bitcoin ?? Why keep going down? should we Convert bitcoin in php ??

Don't be worried mate bitcoin will not you fail with your investment even the price itself are highly volatile but in the long run the price will going up and you will gain more profit with your investment. If you still keep holding with your bitcoin mate you can contribute of prevention of the rapidly down of the bitcoin price.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:21:35 AM

Don't panic because it is normal, people that panic then sell bitcoin lose more than gaining. All of you have to do is keep yourself calm then hold your bitcoin until December, you will see how much profit you can get.

genocide

Activity: 258

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:24:33 AM

It is proven and tested that all investments have ups and downs for you to decide whether you buy, sell or hold depending on the situations. Don't worry because the price will soon up rise and what you are going to do as of this moment is to hold what you have and buy some if you have enough money.
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:14:47 PM

Its normal, Sometimes it goes up and sometimes it drops, Bitcoin may find hard to recover within this month but i positively believe that bitcoins will soar up in the upcoming days, all we have to do is wait and patient more,

kisscoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:37:39 PM

Your main investment is time and the ability to wait! Be patient and bitcoin will surely please you with good growth in the price!
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 02:10:01 PM

It was long before the date of this OP being posted that bitcoin skyrocketed so high at 20K USD. If people have bought bitcoin during that time, then they are supposed to be enjoying their large profit from bitcoin already. So don't worry when prices goes down because it's an opportunity for us to buy them at lower price too.

Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:16:33 PM

I think the only reason for the dropping value currently is because JP Morgan and China create FUD only to buy in cheap to make a profit.
I think not, I think the influence of china and JP Morgan is not significant, and we need to know that the biggest user of the time is Japan, I'm sure the biggest factor affecting bitcoin drop price is the number of negative news about bitcoin so many users including the giants who sell bitcoin.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:22:59 PM

Your main investment is time and the ability to wait! Be patient and bitcoin will surely please you with good growth in the price!

You are right!
We should just look the growth history of bitcoin prices.
Bitcoin started with only a few cents value in 2009, increased to $250 a few years ago, and last year jumped to $ almost 20 000 and than failed back to $ 6000.
From that level, bitcoin again jumped to almost $ 10 000 now.
So, because of this btc history and continuous growth all the time, I really don't worry about bitcoin in the long term.
We just have to be smart, wait, don't sell and be patient.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:30:46 PM

I think the only reason for the dropping value currently is because JP Morgan and China create FUD only to buy in cheap to make a profit.
I think not, I think the influence of china and JP Morgan is not significant, and we need to know that the biggest user of the time is Japan, I'm sure the biggest factor affecting bitcoin drop price is the number of negative news about bitcoin so many users including the giants who sell bitcoin.
I think people should never trust on some news because they are want to spread panic among in our society, so you should trust on bitcoin because it will give you beneficial life and you can fulfil your dreams as you want in your life, so you should more investment in bitcoin as you can possible because your future will more secure for your family.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:34:44 PM

Its normal because bitcoin is very volatile you just need to relax until it recover because if you sell your bitcoin you are going to lose more better be patience and hold it because in time bitcoin will recover again beside bitcoin is for long term investment don't rush anything.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:36:23 PM

It was long before the date of this OP being posted that bitcoin skyrocketed so high at 20K USD. If people have bought bitcoin during that time, then they are supposed to be enjoying their large profit from bitcoin already. So don't worry when prices goes down because it's an opportunity for us to buy them at lower price too.

Basically, buy ar low and sell at high. Having a dropping value especially in Bitcoin is always an opportunity to buy because it will definitely increased its price as the time goes by. With the current situation, its value is being stable at the range of $9l-$10k which means it has the chance to increased over the time. So, let's wait what could be its behavior within this month.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:31:28 PM

every coin have their dip , and i think for this time bitcoin will come rise , after phase Q1 to Q2 have good progress  and will up till december IMO
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:33:22 PM

every coin have their dip , and i think for this time bitcoin will come rise , after phase Q1 to Q2 have good progress  and will up till december IMO
Bitcoin has it's own flow in the market it may always drops and up of price. It think it also price will rise this few weeks come and I can sense were close to bull runs. Dropping of value is normal and not a good solution to panic sell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: