Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:27:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin falling again  (Read 13656 times)
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:39:53 AM

OMG, Bitcoin falling again, current price = 3866USD.
What happen? we losing money every hours. Need exchange BTC to fiat?
Who can explain this situation?

Yes you are right bitcoin was falling down again but as my experience dont be worried if decreasing the value of bitcoin because its normal the fluctuation of the value of bitcoin was normal not always increasing the value sometimes ita going down. Like before almost 30% of the value falling down but as we can see its increase again so that dont be worried because in the other day we know that it was increasing again.

I agree, it is bitcoin. After yesterday forming a mountain that reached over $ 7300, now formed valleys where the price goes back to the range of $ 7000. The volality is quite high and really depends on the needs of the market. do not worry, after the valley will definitely form a mountain again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:46:32 AM

you don't have to worry if the bitcoin experiencing falling again because it was all normal and we can't price bitcoin predictions when the price will increase and decrease. otherwise any so unlikely price bitcoin will continue to always be at the top sometimes bitcoin will be under. because the price of bitcoin is not set or it is under the supervision of Government, then you don't panic when prices fall bitcoin

CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:55:50 AM

you don't have to worry if the bitcoin experiencing falling again because it was all normal and we can't price bitcoin predictions when the price will increase and decrease. otherwise any so unlikely price bitcoin will continue to always be at the top sometimes bitcoin will be under. because the price of bitcoin is not set or it is under the supervision of Government, then you don't panic when prices fall bitcoin

Yeah i agree this one , because bitcoin price is not controlled by some goverment or community , bitcoin price is based on the ppl who want dump the coin and who want buy on low price then their will hold for good price and sell.
Like my experience , i do panic sell , because i scared btc price will fall , but i wrong.
I do some mistake like panic sell , i cutt losses.
But , now , i loss much of money because panic sell , i think i can learn from the past and never do this mistake again because panic sell just make ur more loss on bitcoin trading.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Samueltalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:10:18 AM

if the bitcoin price drops dramatically, this will be my chance. To invest in bitcoin.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:11:15 AM

Falling and rising bitcoin's price are very naturaly to occurring and indeed we can't predict exactly. Don't be too concerned about this I guess, remain confident even though sometimes bitcoin had a declined phases.. but not close the possibility it will moving towards higher again. Proven to date, bitcoin price are more likely leads to higher than previous months. As a investors should be prepared to accepting anything that happens in price movements, however I still believe bitcoin price would can still continue moving even higher again because of its popularity.

Samueltalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:47:01 AM

if the bitcoin price drops dramatically, this will be my chance. To invest in bitcoin.
eddyhalim

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:51:56 AM

The investors are selling their bitcoin when it get high enough, so it makes bitcoin price drop fast, and they are going to buy them again now, so it is a great oppotunity for us to buy bitcoin with little cheaper and wait until after the fork if bitcoin rise, then we can sell for profit.

rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:55:23 PM

Now bitcoin price around seven thousand something. It was more than now price.  It is falling down again. Bitcoin price was going very high before some days ago. Now again down. I thinks again bitcoin price will go pump and it over around ten thousand.

Be hardworker
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:59:28 PM

It certain the price cannot stay for long as demand to dump will be high soon,we ar approaching holiday period and alot will need fiat for the season November and Decmber is always a season for dumping,price will pick up better early next year
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:06:08 PM

There are so many reasons why bitcoin is falling again. It's never to late to invest in Bitcoin . I am a person who believes that one day 1 Satoshi will be equal to 1 USD so it's never to late in invest . But you have to be fairly rich already to make huge profits from Bitcoin. Better is to earn Bitcoins rather than buying and waiting for a long time. It is really not stable.
AntonioE

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:07:15 PM

There's ups and downs so it's normal to see bitcoin price falling ang rising. If it's only made to go up then there's no challenge and it can be easily read.
Inarantyio96

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:13:20 PM

And it is rising again even if it falls it will rise back again and then it will rise more than it had reached last time bitcoin always does that just check the charts if you do not believe me bitcoin is something that we do not understand easily.
joseph ca

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:27:57 PM

I would like to say everybody not to panic as there will be many rumors,The wise ones will know what to do at situations like these,Price will start to rise again soon.
A.nayem

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:38:07 PM

#I would like to say everybody not to panic as there will be many rumors out there which will make people panic and sell their coins.
The wise ones will know what to do at situations like these but the poor experienced lose their money in these situations.
The China ban and the statement by Jamie DI mon are the reasons why people are panicking and selling their coins.
Starslasher

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:39:14 PM

It is good for bitcoin to fall because that is the moment you need to be sharp as a knife because then you can buy bitcoin again for a low price.
So you can wait for 5 years so you have money.
Dapallo

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:42:02 PM

I would like to say everybody not to panic as there will be many rumors,The wise ones will know what to do at situations like these,Price will start to rise again soon.

I think that it will rise up again its just that some people are selling their coins because they are scared to lose it. So they panic in order to cut their loss they think.

I always save up my coins i know that bitcoin will rise up because its also unstable.

▲▼ No.1 Binary Options | dice ▲▼
████████████ sec◔nds trade ████████████
↑↓ Highest Reward x49 ↑↓
ThisFckinGuy

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:42:43 PM

Hahahah this is funny to ready 1 month later. Goes to show how fast things change..
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 798

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:59:10 PM

#I would like to say everybody not to panic as there will be many rumors out there which will make people panic and sell their coins.
The wise ones will know what to do at situations like these but the poor experienced lose their money in these situations.
The China ban and the statement by Jamie DI mon are the reasons why people are panicking and selling their coins.

I think the big traders continue to take advantage of the negative issues to reap huge profits, therefore we must be more careful and wise in responding to various issues that occur in Bitcoin so we do not suffer huge losses.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:00:18 PM

Hahahah this is funny to ready 1 month later. Goes to show how fast things change..

Funny would be to see it in reallity.
If I spray out  the rumour that i will sell all the supposed BTC I have scammed with my U2 system...a wind of panic will blow and the BTC price will collapse in the shoes (lol)

Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:16:09 PM

not a new thing if bitcoin falls, its name also a market there will surely be a saturation that causes its rise and fall of a price including in btc also like that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: