Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:02:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much willl you invest in Electroneum?  (Read 43089 times)
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:23:10 AM

Richard Ells:
http://info.rocketspace.com/london-summit I'm on at 4pm on the 27th! Nice of Duncan Logan and RocketSpace to invite me to present!
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:23:35 PM

So I have invested in this, looks very promising but I see few of you keep telling here about the ceo, very rich, fortune 500 etc
If that is the case why do the ICO?
The "Fortune 500" company can sponsor everything and just get to people mining it and other things, whats the need for an ICO, that too at this cheap price?

Because they need mass adoptation, and by that they need a lot of people. Word of mouth is very powerful and you can't really force that, but to let people join in and see how great of a project it is Smiley

That doesn't make sense.I know what you are saying is right,but for the same thing they already have the money going by some guys posting here that the ceo is rich and all.
Use that money for promotion, 'word of mouth as you mentioned 'and development of the app directly,whats the need for an ICO is what I asked

Why doesn't that make sense? A multi-million dollar company can develop and push an app, but the market may never ever adopt or even like the app. What this approach ensures is that while the ICO is on the way, beta-testing can be done by the community and any changes/new approach can be discussed or announced to the people. Without people, no coin to be honest. This is just one of the approaches, you could do as you say, and just pay everything by themselves, but the amount of people you have dedicated and incentivized, while doing an ICO is larger and more interested than people you could pay to do the job. I am not saying it is because they want to save money, i am saying that it is a more powerful tool.
Bitcoin didn't have a multi million dollar company to start with nor was there an app or it concerned with mass adoption or ICO to start with or create a job, so what you are saying still doesn't make sense to the question I had put up
wetlight

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

When the internet first started no one believed it

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:52:26 PM

How much each coin will be worth after it goes on sale? Any idea?

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
Imikocha

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:26:57 PM

So I have invested in this, looks very promising but I see few of you keep telling here about the ceo, very rich, fortune 500 etc
The "Fortune 500" company can sponsor everything and just get to people mining it and other things, whats the need for an ICO, that too at this cheap price?

Because they need mass adoptation, and by that they need a lot of people. Word of mouth is very powerful and you can't really force that, but to let people join in and see how great of a project it is Smiley

That doesn't make sense.I know what you are saying is right,but for the same thing they already have the money going by some guys posting here that the ceo is rich and all.
Use that money for promotion, 'word of mouth as you mentioned 'and development of the app directly,whats the need for an ICO is what I asked

Why doesn't that make sense? A multi-million dollar company can develop and push an app, but the market may never ever adopt or even like the app. What this approach ensures is that while the ICO is on the way, beta-testing can be done by the community and any changes/new approach can be discussed or announced to the people. Without people, no coin to be honest. This is just one of the approaches, you could do as you say, and just pay everything by themselves, but the amount of people you have dedicated and incentivized, while doing an ICO is larger and more interested than people you could pay to do the job. I am not saying it is because they want to save money, i am saying that it is a more powerful tool.
Bitcoin didn't have a multi million dollar company to start with nor was there an app or it concerned with mass adoption or ICO to start with or create a job, so what you are saying still doesn't make sense to the question I had put up

When bitcoin was in the early start, didn't it want to be an alternative to fiats? What part of that isn't concerning with mass adoption? What you said there just doesn't really make sense, and i don't see your point, sorry.
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:13:28 PM

When bitcoin was in the early start, didn't it want to be an alternative to fiats? What part of that isn't concerning with mass adoption? What you said there just doesn't really make sense, and i don't see your point, sorry.

The point of the ICO is so you can be part owner of the most disruptive app to come to market since Facebook.

Facebook had an IPO
Electroneum will have a Token Sale!

Check here and read the roadmap that shows what will be done with the 10 to 20 million they are on pace to raise.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065043.0
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:37:08 PM

Im throwing down 50 BTC and I have been telling everyone about it

Ah slacker, I'm putting down 500 BTC! BOOOM

if you are for real, my hat is off to you sir

Pretty sure if I had that sort of money I probably wouldn't invest in an ICO, more so buy the business...

That said, Electroneum may be the first ICO I invest in.

Shame about this current market downturn though as I will get a lot less for my buck!
I will invest a little amount into the project when the coin gets more people interested in it. That coin is getting known to many people here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:37:46 PM

I will invest 0.01 eth

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
iungonetwork

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 09:21:43 PM

Mobile mining "experience" (as they are calling it) is interesting and strange idea at the same time

Imikocha

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:27:28 PM

Im throwing down 50 BTC and I have been telling everyone about it

Ah slacker, I'm putting down 500 BTC! BOOOM

if you are for real, my hat is off to you sir

Pretty sure if I had that sort of money I probably wouldn't invest in an ICO, more so buy the business...

That said, Electroneum may be the first ICO I invest in.

Shame about this current market downturn though as I will get a lot less for my buck!
I will invest a little amount into the project when the coin gets more people interested in it. That coin is getting known to many people here.

That is great to hear! Now you being a seasoned hero member, do you find yourself hearing about a lot of people talking about it?
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:12:07 PM

there is still 40% bonus and again 1% of the sum if you have a link. Who is looking for the link PM please
I think it's a good project and it's worth investing
samy_voc

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:45:52 PM

So if everybody's mining it on their phones, who are they going to sell it to?

To People like you and me . I am kidding.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:13:55 AM

So if everybody's mining it on their phones, who are they going to sell it to?

To People like you and me . I am kidding.

If you dont see the amount of speculators and serious investors that want piece of the pie of a coin that has millions of downloads and more users than bitcoin. Which is a very realistic projection.

5 million downloaded Apps in that industry is low. They will have that many by the end of the year/first qtr 2018.

That passes Bitcoins 3 million users. How much value that will generate for the coin is unknown, but when that happens ETN can go 100x and still only have 10% of BTCs marketcap.

So realize these arw lowball projections.

THE DEMAND WILL BE HUGE!!!

WHO WILL BUY THEM? ROTF-LMFAO
Tesorex

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:29:51 AM

Someone thought this is about ETH, posting without reading. I'm in with 90 Bitcoins, but who can confirm if I really have 90 Bitcoins? if Satoshi could develop Bitcoin without any ICO then you should do it like him, I don't like to give my money to people in order to receive some money back later.
contraband

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:00:23 AM

Someone thought this is about ETH, posting without reading. I'm in with 90 Bitcoins, but who can confirm if I really have 90 Bitcoins? if Satoshi could develop Bitcoin without any ICO then you should do it like him, I don't like to give my money to people in order to receive some money back later.
Hats off to you. I wish I had enough money I could say that

To each is own. Some are not financially stable enough to turn down the investment profits this will generate.
CryptoKranthi

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:22:02 AM

I am glad that I am an early bird to invest in this ICO.Electroneum is a good project and have a huge potential. I don't have much money to invest.I just invest 10$.
contraband

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:30:45 AM

I am glad that I am an early bird to invest in this ICO.Electroneum is a good project and have a huge potential. I don't have much money to invest.I just invest 10$.

You have 5 more weeks. Keep throwing in a couple buck as you can safely invest. $50 to $100 is a lot at 10x or 100x in future. Even $10 is great profits if everything goes according to plan.
iluvbtc

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:31:37 AM

Nada, project doesn't stand out
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 05:43:41 AM

I'm a Internet Marketer , i stay in online around 14 years ago but recently i found a great income source with crypto trading. I thing it is a very good luck for me so i want to invest with Electroneum minimum 100. It is my first time investment and 2nd time i want to invest big amount because it is my future .
bayong

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:10:37 AM

I also invest on this crypto but just small amount because I like to gamble and invest my money on crypto currencies.
xenolith

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:46:17 PM

Might invest 0.5 eth.. maybe... project doesn't look very promising, just has a lot of hype and good marketing
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: