Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:28:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ][SCORE][POW][Scrypt]  (Read 20987 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pshemek

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:24:52 PM

unfortunately it looks like this is what happened, but i really think they wanted this to succes, but dont have the time or skills to it. choose yourself.

▄▄████████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████▄
          ▄███████████░░▀█████▄
        ██████████████░░░███████
      ▐█████████████░░░██████▌
      █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░████████
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░███████
      ██████░░░▄███▄░░░████████
      ▐██████░░░▀████░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░▀░░███████
          ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████▀
              ▀████████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
DSTRA  F R O M   C O M M U N I T Y,
  C   O  M  E  S      U   N   I  T   Y    
[
               █████████
             ███░░░░░███
             ███░░░░░███
        ▄██████████████▄
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ▀██████████████▀

PRIVACY

▄▄███████▄▄
              ▄█████▌░▐█████▄
            ▄█████░░░░░▐████▄
           █████▌░▐▌░█░▐█████
          ███████░░░▐████████
         ▐████████░░░▐██████▌
           █████▌░█▌▐▌░▐█████
            ▀█████░░░░░▐████▀
                ▀████▌░▐█████▀
                   ▀▀██████▀▀

LOW FEES

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███░░▐██░░█████▄
         ██████░░▐██░░█████
        ████████░░▐██░░████
       ▐██████░░▐██░░█████▌
         ████▌░░██▌░░██████
          ▀███████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
                 ▀▀██████▀▀

FAST
]▬▬▬  BTC ANN  ▬▬▬
WEBSITE    TWITTER
FACEBOOK DISCORD
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:01:08 PM

Guys dont be pessimistic, 2 dev are working on this coin and Score will rise from ashes, dont worry.
Just hodl your coin.

I don't believe the two devs are actively working on the coin (anymore). Mark Steven did not commit any code to github in October, and of course nothing in November as well. I am happy I am out and not looking back

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you will land among the stars ...

Well, or you end up at the bottom of the ocean if your boosters fail.

Well, looks like this is correct.  No movement on anything.  There was some talk about an update in the Discord, but I can't remember the exact date.  Oh wait, nvm, here it is.  Posted on 10-28 in the Discord.  Maybe it has been posted here, but I will repeat it now.  

Community,

We decided to bring more structure in our future communications.  There will be two updates monthly about the ongoing technical and strategical process.  Time range for the announcement will be after the second and fourth week every month.
Meaning; the next update will be in between 13. and 19. of November.

On this very first update, in the new Structure, I want to share the current Stage of this Project and provide some answers to common asked questions;

We are in a finalizing stage regarding the next steps of Scorecoin. There are no any technical stoppers. These stage is more of a strategical nature.
Since we worked on multiple versions we need to decide which of them we will release. One of the mentioned versions has been uploaded to Github, Old Source with Masternodes. The main reason why we uploaded this, was because it was a clear undoubtable prove of work. And people asked for it. No matter on which one we will decide; the next version will require a hard fork.
What we want to avoid is some other hard fork in short time after this one. So, we need to make a wise decision here which requires time. Besides, some of us, including myself, have a full-time job!

But what I can tell you certainly is this:
First, there will be a release before 2018.
Second, we will never abandon Scorecoin.

Such rumors are mostly efforts to acquire cheap score on the market. If you want to buy a do some gambling on the alt currency market feel free to buy any other coin. Scorecoin is not a short term investment and we do not focus on the daily market value.

Best Regards
Ryan

Wait until the dev needs money again, he will come and say see we will release Masternodes in two weeks, everything is ready. He will then sell his coins during the pump and will then tell you that masternodes need to be delayed again so the price crashes again. Mark my words... This already happened twice and people still fall for it

This is an out right lie. I personally sold dev some coins right after his announcement of a deal. The price he paid would have put him at a lose if he sold them at any point doing or after the announcement. So surely he is holding longer term like some of us are doing. Some of you are looking for a quick get rich scheme. This will not happen here. I can assure you the DEV is a man of his words. This coin will see new highs coming into 2018. I'm not going to discuss what's being planned but dev and I speak privately nearly on a daily basis. And I can tell you will 100% certainty there is something BIG coming and it will involve major endorsement ie SCORE-COIN (major leagues).
nujeryts

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:03:33 PM

Blocks should be rolling soon. Good hashrate at coincave and H2C.
agreetag

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:14:18 PM

Need Chinese translation
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 02:46:21 PM

Those of us who have bought TRADECOIN feel abandoned. Is there a plan for TRADECOIN? Not even the website works.

Will happen the same with scorecoin?

Thanks.

Same here, I don't know what happened with TradeCoin, everyone was so hyped about it. I purchased my 30K coins enough for a masternode and nothing new has been said.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
neka12

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:12:43 PM

what with the coin?
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:30:00 PM

what with the coin?

An announcement is supposed to come tomorrow, I think.  Look back through the pages.  I posted about it.

I guess just come back and see

As far as TRADE, I don't see it going anywhere.  If they are going to work on a coin, it is certainly SCORE because it is already on Cryptopia. 

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
fondbuds

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:51:03 PM

Do you have the bounty program?
bitfawkes

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:32:47 AM

Hello SCORE team.

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in SCORE just set c=SCORE as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

Visit http://italyiimp.com.

Best regards.

Bitfawkes.

Sometimes people who no one imagined could do certain things, those who do things that no one can imagine.
ryanemerick

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:38:56 PM

Community,

Here is the regular update to give you an insight about our current process. Since there were also couple questions, regarding Tradecoin, I want to cover them with this announcement too. 

We decided to release a complete new version for both, Score and Trade, which will require a Coin Swap. This is a good thing! We will ensure a 1:1 ratio so its stays that way. One, of the many reasons, we decided to take this step is the closure of Nova.
So, we are currently working on a Solution to take both coins on a new Exchange. Of course, there is also a possibility to stay and list Tradecoin on Cryptopia.

I cannot give more details but as soon as we are done dealing with this, we will start the release as well as the swap. Both new Versions, including Masternodes, have been already tested successfully.

Next Update will be between 04.12.17-10.12.17.

Best Regards
Ryan

mrhans

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:53:03 PM

Community,

Here is the regular update to give you an insight about our current process. Since there were also couple questions, regarding Tradecoin, I want to cover them with this announcement too. 

We decided to release a complete new version for both, Score and Trade, which will require a Coin Swap. This is a good thing! We will ensure a 1:1 ratio so its stays that way. One, of the many reasons, we decided to take this step is the closure of Nova.
So, we are currently working on a Solution to take both coins on a new Exchange. Of course, there is also a possibility to stay and list Tradecoin on Cryptopia.

I cannot give more details but as soon as we are done dealing with this, we will start the release as well as the swap. Both new Versions, including Masternodes, have been already tested successfully.

Best Regards
Ryan

This is the one chance to do a swap of both coins to one, why did you decide (again) for two coins? Don't get me wrong, but we don't get an update for months and you are still trying to say you can handle two coins at once? Why?
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:33:44 AM

Well, thats cool and everything . . .long term project huh?

There are people who are swapping new coins from dead coins in days.  Literally.  They will create everything, make an ANN, and get moving. 

We have seen this time and again, especially in the last few months where swaps became a big thing.

So, why not here?  A few sentences and a "next month" update? 

The coins is basically dead.  I have a few thousand I am hanging onto for the heck of it.  But this news is really no news.

Create the new chain, create a wallet, create an ANN, clone an existing coin with MN's, upload to Github . . . . . . done.

I know a few people who would do it  Grin

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:47:42 AM

There are people who are swapping new coins from dead coins in days.  Literally.  They will create everything, make an ANN, and get moving. 

We have seen this time and again, especially in the last few months where swaps became a big thing.

The coins is basically dead.  I have a few thousand I am hanging onto for the heck of it.  But this news is really no news.

Create the new chain, create a wallet, create an ANN, clone an existing coin with MN's, upload to Github . . . . . . done.

Well fish no one is asking for you to stay here. Just leave and let us be. Don't you have better things to do with yourself if you are no longer part of this community? I have had coins from back in 2013 that was saved and I end up selling them recently and made pretty good. Score Coin Dev is online here every single day. The problem is SCORE was a cheap pre-coded coin. I have personally had others look into it to try and help the dev with setting up masternodes. The whole code need to be rewritten, hardfork, etc. It was just too much trouble. So the dev is doing the right thing by swapping it out to a better one and the project will move forward. But as I was saying, No one is begging you to stay here nor care for your comments. Don't let the door knob hit ya where my dog should have bit ya
tradingdisaster

Activity: 307

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:03:07 PM

Community,

Anyone else find it strange that Ryan is making the same capitalization errors that marksteven - who is German, so no wonder - makes?

And now a coin swap - another classic for stalled coins. Get rid of all those trusting holders who don't check in every month, thereby reducing supply and pumping price. Next thing will be HiPoS blocks with rewards of 5000% for a couple of blocks, or the move to an ERC20 token. Then another pivot of the project - DAPPs, privacy features, coin exchange on the SCORE chain, something like that.

For simply moving to a new code-base, you don't need a coin swap. You are being taken for a ride, your investment is gone.
mrhans

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:08:04 PM

Community,

Anyone else find it strange that Ryan is making the same capitalization errors that marksteven - who is German, so no wonder - makes?

And now a coin swap - another classic for stalled coins. Get rid of all those trusting holders who don't check in every month, thereby reducing supply and pumping price. Next thing will be HiPoS blocks with rewards of 5000% for a couple of blocks, or the move to an ERC20 token. Then another pivot of the project - DAPPs, privacy features, coin exchange on the SCORE chain, something like that.

For simply moving to a new code-base, you don't need a coin swap. You are being taken for a ride, your investment is gone.

Good that someone else also noticed this Cheesy But didn't mark say Ryan is from the US and not from Germany? imo biggest problem with score (besides all horrible communication and long coding times etc ) is that there is no real vision for it. Its nothing special, does not plan to solve any problems, nobody can say why it exists
realdeals

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:43:41 PM

Well fish no one is asking for you to stay here. Just leave and let us be. Don't you have better things to do with yourself if you are no longer part of this community? I have had coins from back in 2013 that was saved and I end up selling them recently and made pretty good. Score Coin Dev is online here every single day. The problem is SCORE was a cheap pre-coded coin. I have personally had others look into it to try and help the dev with setting up masternodes. The whole code need to be rewritten, hardfork, etc. It was just too much trouble. So the dev is doing the right thing by swapping it out to a better one and the project will move forward. But as I was saying, No one is begging you to stay here nor care for your comments. Don't let the door knob hit ya where my dog should have bit ya

This make sense! I am looking forward to the next steps upcomming months
reed209

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:27:56 AM

Hello. Dev have plans to launch a new website soon?
Spekske

Activity: 673
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 10:48:44 AM

Community,

Best Regards
Ryan

I think you are overlooking one very important thing here. The community as a whole has invested time and in many cases quite a lot of money, yet nobody is consulted, all decisions about changes take place without asking what the community thinks. Updates should also be a lot more frequent.

toogoodtobetrue

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:18:35 PM

MN's Score coin is good. But trading vol is so low

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
Parsa1

Activity: 225

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:25:06 PM

If you swap Score, you loose Cryptopia as well. It is very expensive to list Score again on Cryptopia. Make sure you dont loose cryptopia.
Anyways we are waiting for the update and masternodes. Please adopt PIVX wallet for Score and Trade, other wallets are not optimal,
and list coins on masternodes.online

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: