Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:23:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]TerraMiner - The First mining farm in which anyone can invest.  (Read 18857 times)
mastergornyak

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:31:33 AM

I diligently disseminate information about your company, fulfill all your requirements. Why in the spreadsheet, where I am on Facebook at number 274? all zeros.
What are you talking about? Did you buy the tokens and they were not credited?
I did not buy tokens. I participate in the company for generosity I love and share in facebook. . Why do I have zeros? My number is in the 274 spreadsheet. Do it right.
terraminer_io

Activity: 370

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:44:21 AM

Why bounty manager closed bounty thread? Why I need to post here? Strange...

I asked bounty manager in telegram if I can delete signature and he said - yes.
You must participate till the end of the ICO +3 days
To receive bounty, you must participate till the end of the ICO +3 days

So after 3 days after ICO I deleted signature.

Next statement in rules is:

The final list of tokens owned by each partner will be available in 10 days after the ICO

So waiting next week to see stakes!

I have some questions about the bounties also!

What is up with the blogging spreadsheet??
No one will receive blogging bounty?

I didn't read that outrage rule about 3000+ followers! How can you see is a blog as 3000+ followers?
That rule is a bit crazy! I think the do not want to pay bounties!

I'm getting more and more disappointed with Terra Miner...

Are you talking about the bounty program? It is completed. All members of the bounty program get their bonuses now. Like other projects, our bounty program has its own rules.
terraminer_io

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:46:52 AM

I diligently disseminate information about your company, fulfill all your requirements. Why in the spreadsheet, where I am on Facebook at number 274? all zeros.
What are you talking about? Did you buy the tokens and they were not credited?
I did not buy tokens. I participate in the company for generosity I love and share in facebook. . Why do I have zeros? My number is in the 274 spreadsheet. Do it right.

Has your problem been solved? I think you wrote in the Telegram chat. If not, write the administration to the chat https://t.me/joinchat/EirtT0FmYMoFY7P12HjGhQ
terraminer_io

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:50:18 AM

The final list of tokens owned by each partner will be available in 10 days after the ICO

You wrote about this problem in telegrams, right? Has your problem been solved? If not, write to the administrator in private messages in the Telegram chat https://t.me/joinchat/EirtT0FmYMoFY7P12HjGhQ
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 12:52:26 PM

Are you talking about the bounty program? It is completed. All members of the bounty program get their bonuses now. Like other projects, our bounty program has its own rules.

No. My problem is not solved and I don't like the way this is being taken care.

1) Why are all spreadsheets empty?

2) Why in the blog campaign everyone get the Under 3000 folowers?

Personally I didn't saw that rule. In my opinion it was just added.

3) What is the logic of a blog campaign be limited to the nr of followers? If the blog was in blogspot how will you know the number of followers??

4) Why is the bounty thread closed? It was useful to discuss this topics there.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 01:02:51 PM

I see a lot of complaints here from the bounty campaign participants, i hope the dev will post an updated spreadsheet that is acceptable for all contributors, i hope the situation will be managed well by the team.

terraminer_io

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:51:21 PM

I see a lot of complaints here from the bounty campaign participants, i hope the dev will post an updated spreadsheet that is acceptable for all contributors, i hope the situation will be managed well by the team.

Bounty program is completed and all participants received bonuses.
CarlosCorreia

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:14:22 PM

And I'm out!

Neither here nor in Telegram no one can give me an answer about the Blog Campaign!

Too many unhappy people will not create a good community!

Best of luck for the future, hope you will pay attention to the community in the future.
terraminer_io

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:55:50 PM

No. My problem is not solved and I don't like the way this is being taken care.

1) Why are all spreadsheets empty?

2) Why in the blog campaign everyone get the Under 3000 folowers?

Personally I didn't saw that rule. In my opinion it was just added.

3) What is the logic of a blog campaign be limited to the nr of followers? If the blog was in blogspot how will you know the number of followers??

4) Why is the bounty thread closed? It was useful to discuss this topics there.

1. We are buying equipment at the moment.
3. What exactly are you interested in? you ask about the bounty? It's completed
4. Because the sale of tokens is closed. We can not create tokens that are not secured by capacity
terraminer_io

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:00:39 PM

And I'm out!

Neither here nor in Telegram no one can give me an answer about the Blog Campaign!

Too many unhappy people will not create a good community!

Best of luck for the future, hope you will pay attention to the community in the future.

Explain your question. I do not understand! We did not deceive anyone, so that you would blame us
terraminer_io

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:10:51 PM

We receive a lot of questions from people willing to buy TRM tokens. We would like to remind you that our ICO and post-ICO phases are over, and you can no longer buy tokens directly from our website. The only place your can purchase tokens from is EtherDelta
https://etherdelta.com/#0x241684ef15683ca57c42d8f4bb0...
Soon we will release a video guide on how to buy our tokens on the exchange. If you’re having difficulties with EtherDelta, head to our Telegram chat
https://t.me/joinchat/EirtT0FmYMoFY7P12HjGhQ
During the last days of post-ICO our website experienced heavy load resulting in issues with token purchase. Besides, on multiple requests, we kept the purchase form open for hours after the official end of sales. During that period the website went over capacity, and we’re still receiving support tickets from investors experiencing delays in retrieving their TRM. If you’re one of them, contact our telegram chat administrator via Telegram at t.me/Princess04ka for help.
Good news: new additional tokens will be issued with upgrading the mining farm. On top of that there’s a new farm project in the works right now. However, for now, the only place to look for TRM is the EtherDelta exchange.
For further questions, refer to our Telegram chat
https://t.me/joinchat/EirtT0FmYMoFY7P12HjGhQ
Have a good day!
gecelerinyargici

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

"Akche, Türkiye'nin Dijital Parası"

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:35:35 PM

follow and share facebook and twitter  for 7 weeks and you gave 1.64 trm and 0.555 trm that is bullshit

gecelerinyargici

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:39:39 PM

I have some questions about the bounties also!

What is up with the blogging spreadsheet??
No one will receive blogging bounty?

I didn't read that outrage rule about 3000+ followers! How can you see is a blog as 3000+ followers?
That rule is a bit crazy! I think the do not want to pay bounties!

I'm getting more and more disappointed with Terra Miner...

you are right , my messages were deleted and banned telegram for saying that

CarlosCorreia

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 02:55:22 PM

TerraMiner places for bounty pool 1% of tokens sold
We distributed interest, as follows:
01. Facebook — 10%
02. Twitter — 20%
03. BitcoinTalk Signature Campaign — 25%
04. BitcoinTalk Translation Campaign — 10%
05. Blogging Campaign — 35%

Blogging was the biggest campaign! Of course, they arrange a way of not paying anyone!

I won't discuss the low amount of tokens distributed because it is on the rules.
This campaign is different than others and only allocates a percentage of the sold tokens and not a percentage of the total supply.

2. Have at least 3000 followers on Youtube channel or 3000 subscribers/followers of your blog to receive 1 stake. The bigger amount will be estimated the following way: 4000 followers — 2 stakes, 4000+ subscribers/followers channels (blogs) will be granted with 3 extra stakes.
3. Option to gain additional stakes for videomakers: 2000 views of your TerraMiner video and above — 2 stakes, under 5,000 views — 3 stakes, under 10,000 views — 5 stakes, over 10,000 views — 6 stakes.

I admit that I didn't saw that rule!
But... How do you count the number of followers of a blog? For a blog created in https://www.blogger.com for example?
It's easy to count steemit and media, but this is a blog campaign!!!! That rule makes no sense!!!

But what bugs me the most is that since I post my blog till the end of the campaign it always said 1 stake.
And only when it closes you disqualify everyone!! Why couldn't you warn sooner?

It is stupid to be discussing this in the ANN thread! I do not see any reason to the close of the bounty thread where we should be taking care of this issues!
gecelerinyargici

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:41:19 PM

TerraMiner places for bounty pool 1% of tokens sold
We distributed interest, as follows:
01. Facebook — 10%
02. Twitter — 20%
03. BitcoinTalk Signature Campaign — 25%
04. BitcoinTalk Translation Campaign — 10%
05. Blogging Campaign — 35%

Blogging was the biggest campaign! Of course, they arrange a way of not paying anyone!

I won't discuss the low amount of tokens distributed because it is on the rules.
This campaign is different than others and only allocates a percentage of the sold tokens and not a percentage of the total supply.

2. Have at least 3000 followers on Youtube channel or 3000 subscribers/followers of your blog to receive 1 stake. The bigger amount will be estimated the following way: 4000 followers — 2 stakes, 4000+ subscribers/followers channels (blogs) will be granted with 3 extra stakes.
3. Option to gain additional stakes for videomakers: 2000 views of your TerraMiner video and above — 2 stakes, under 5,000 views — 3 stakes, under 10,000 views — 5 stakes, over 10,000 views — 6 stakes.

I admit that I didn't saw that rule!
But... How do you count the number of followers of a blog? For a blog created in https://www.blogger.com for example?
It's easy to count steemit and media, but this is a blog campaign!!!! That rule makes no sense!!!

But what bugs me the most is that since I post my blog till the end of the campaign it always said 1 stake.
And only when it closes you disqualify everyone!! Why couldn't you warn sooner?

It is stupid to be discussing this in the ANN thread! I do not see any reason to the close of the bounty thread where we should be taking care of this issues!

I agree , my blog was also has 1 stake until the end of ICO

EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 04:34:31 PM

Зa мecяц yчacтия в coциaлкe вы зaплaтили мнe мeньшe пoлoвины вaшeгo тoкeнa! Grin Grin Grin

Я дaжe нe вoзмyщaюcь - я cмeюcь нaд coбoй - зa тyпoe yпpямcтвo c кoтopым cнoвa и cнoвa пытaюcь нaйти пpиличнoe "нaшe" ICO.

Heyдивитeльнo, чтo к cтapтaпaм из Poccии и CHГ тaкoe cтoйкoe нeгaтивнoe oтнoшeниe в кpиптoмиpe. Sad

For the month of participation in the social campaigns, you paid me less than half of your token!

I'm not even outraged - I'm laughing at myself - for stupid stubbornness with which again and again I try to find a decent "our" ICO.

Not surprisingly, to start-ups from Russia and the CIS such a persistent negative attitude in the cryptoworld.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
terraminer_io

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:32:39 PM

Зa мecяц yчacтия в coциaлкe вы зaплaтили мнe мeньшe пoлoвины вaшeгo тoкeнa! Grin Grin Grin

Я дaжe нe вoзмyщaюcь - я cмeюcь нaд coбoй - зa тyпoe yпpямcтвo c кoтopым cнoвa и cнoвa пытaюcь нaйти пpиличнoe "нaшe" ICO.

Heyдивитeльнo, чтo к cтapтaпaм из Poccии и CHГ тaкoe cтoйкoe нeгaтивнoe oтнoшeниe в кpиптoмиpe. Sad

For the month of participation in the social campaigns, you paid me less than half of your token!

I'm not even outraged - I'm laughing at myself - for stupid stubbornness with which again and again I try to find a decent "our" ICO.

Not surprisingly, to start-ups from Russia and the CIS such a persistent negative attitude in the cryptoworld.

Haпишитe, в чaтe тeлeгpaм мeнeджepaм oни иcпpaвят cитyaцию https://t.me/joinchat/EirtT0FmYMoFY7P12HjGhQ
terraminer_io

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:04:02 PM

Hello to everyone following TerraMiner news! We would like to remind you that our ICO and post-ICO stages are over, and our onsite project manager in Shaoguan, Rustam Itaev is now preparing the premises for hardware assembly. The contracts with the hydro power plant and hardware manufacturers have been signed, and farm assembly is scheduled to mid-December. After launching the hardware our investors will begin receiving dividends.
We receive a lot of questions about how to join the project at this stage. Direct token sales are over, but you can still buy them off the EtherDelta exchange for great prices
https://etherdelta.com/#0x241684ef15683ca57c42d8f4bb0e87d3427ddf1c-ETH
After the farm is launched, TRM price will go up, so you better buy some now.
Every token is equivalent to 1 Mh/s from the farm's hashrate.
Profits will be distributed between the TerraMiner company and its token holders 50/50. It's a lifetime contract in contrast to cloud mining. Token holders will receive dividends as long as the farm brings profit.
Later down the line we will launch new farms and new ICOs. Stay tuned and buy hashrate from our farm in Shaoguan, and receive mining profits from home!
If you have any questions, you're welcome in our Telegram chat: https://t.me/joinchat/EirtT0FmYMoFY7P12HjGhQ

CarlosCorreia

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 10:20:07 AM

There is a similar project starting... BITFERRY
Also Russian based project.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2401040.0

What are your thoughts on this competitor?
Could they cause some damage to TerraMiner?
terraminer_io

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:13:22 PM

Newsflash! A lot of you have noticed a pre-ICO timer running on our website. This is not a mistake, we really are planning a second TerraMiner pre-ICO, December 27 2017!

The new token – TRM2 – will be of a limited supply of 2 870 000 tokens. Minimum investment for a contract is $100. You will be able to manually set the ETH to USD rates and send tokens. What’s important is how all the ETH will be accrued to the beneficiary’s wallet.

TerraMiner has decided to reward everyone who’d put faith in the project before anyone else, and bought over 100 TRM during our first ICO. On the 20 December 2017 we’re launching a Pre-sale that will last exactly a week, till 26 December 2017. The price of TRM2 during the Pre-sale will be just $3.5 regardless of your investment amount in ETH! Please note that Pre-sale is only available to investors holding over 100 TRM on December 20.

Get your TRM count up to 100, or keep it at that till December 20 if you already have this many, and be the first to take advantage of the Pre-sale!

Additional information on the second TerraMiner ICO will be released daily, so stay tuned, and have a nice weekend!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: