Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:20:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can you become an important person in society?  (Read 1348 times)
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:59:32 PM

What do you think?
I think there is no criterion for importance. The people whom we consider important do not consider themselves important. Only others perceive them to be important. If importance is a matter of perception, you have to first perceive yourself important.

For me to become valuable and important in our society, I believe that it is best to be a good member of the community by being a responsible person. By fallowing the given law and being a good role model in sharing love and concern for our neighbors, we become an important person in the society.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
timur-pol1

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:09:00 PM

What do you think?
I think there is no criterion for importance. The people whom we consider important do not consider themselves important. Only others perceive them to be important. If importance is a matter of perception, you have to first perceive yourself important.

A person becomes an important figure in society by doing something that others think is "important". However, people do not set out to become important. Instead, people carry on their daily lives, interests, and work because it is a subject important to that person, and IF others see the work as important, the person becomes recognized. Often, people only get recognition after devoting their lives to a problem or a solution, or they get recognized after they are dead.
Katy Brown

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:03:47 PM

Get education, good career and help the good course of the society you live in.
volcanofetus3

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:01:05 AM

to get importance first you need to believe that yes you are important then only others will give you importance
Betheng10

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:50:05 AM

What do you think?

You know what? by not doing anything, you're actually contributing. I mean if you don't do anything that's against the law and you abide by it. By being a good citizen you're already doing good for your society.

Plus if you're a working man and pays his taxes, you're helping the government with it.

SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:27:09 AM

Being important to our society are natural for us we all have responsibility, opportunity and rights that has given to us just learn how to do our part as a good citizen like obeying rules and regulations, doing some good deeds, and be part of an organization that can help to improve and develop our society.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Sophia Audley

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:31:06 AM

Get education, good career and help the good course of the society you live in.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:33:21 AM

True, you really have to think that you are important to actually be important. But then again, societal importance is overrated. Down in our very bones, in our most basest cells, we really don't care about what others think. We ony do care about ourselves. But i digress, how to be important? First is to think you're actually important. Next would be is to create a need for yourself. A need that will ultimately be sought after by people. Cultivate that need, increase your audience and you will be important.

lennymat86

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:07:21 AM

The main thing is to be important for your family and for yourself. To be important for society, you need to be useful to him, do useful things, do things for the good of humanity.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:45:11 AM

To do good work for your community where there is no interest, to be honest and clean image I m sure you would become an important person in your society.
MatrixJolly

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:55:40 AM

the more importance you take, the more popular and more resosibility you would have. so much burden and no time for yourself. so isnt now better?
lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:58:18 AM

For me, this is not totally important of a person, to be an popular in the society, just never give up and do  the best always.
concatmedial8

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:56:57 AM

Do good and do things for the society to become important person.
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:10:10 AM

An important person in the society is a person who do his/her part for the society to function well. You became important person in the society in just doing your job with all your efforts. Even just studying very hard makes you an important person in the society because you do your part which is to go to school and study. We do all have different part in our society. We can be a child, a student, a worker or an employer. But the thing is that we all should fulfill our part in the society in the benefits of not only for yourself but for others also. In that way, we all can be an important person in our society in any way possible.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
gristlygrudging34

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:43:50 PM

Be nice to people and be a part of all the activities that are happening around.
WordDeckTuch

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:57:02 PM

By doing good things and helping the society to grow is the only way.
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:30:21 PM

What do you think?

I think I could be an important member of the society if I can do my duties and responsibilities appropriately without hurting anybody. I think doing the right things right could be the best thing that we can impart in our community. Through our ability to reach success in a right way, we are making the community better.
hygroscopicgymnasiumd

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:35:01 PM

Contribute and contribute how much ever you can to help the society.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: