Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:00:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CEX.IO SCAM  (Read 8704 times)
crypteris

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:33:31 AM

As far as I can gather - the whole point is about providing a set of documents that will unlock the funds and close the issue. Why not do that and get over this trouble? Both parties seem interested in resolving it.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gregi1 (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:47:02 PM

As far as I can gather - the whole point is about providing a set of documents that will unlock the funds and close the issue. Why not do that and get over this trouble?

Maybe because CEX has been unable to provide a list of such documents for well over 6 months now?

Both parties seem interested in resolving it.

I highly doubt it - see above.
0mineunit

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:58:05 PM

Hello Mr. CEX,

Maybe I found a place where someone from your team can reply me?
Please, take a look at tickets: 387973, 388989, 394957, 395314
It's all mine tickets, and all about one issue, where ±124BTH DEPOSIT(not withdraw, yes, DEPOSIT) not funded into account and still pending for 5+ days.
If you can't deposit it - okay, just send back to Bittrex, as I asked around 10 times already. That's all.

Hope here someone from management or marketing team read this message and write me back in ticket system, because all I received is:

===============
I have escalated the query to the compliance department. The compliance officer in charge will look into this matter and get back to you soon.

Your patience will be highly appreciated.

===============

It's was Saturday message from support.

Guys, I'm really losing money, let's figure it out and show community that you are trusted company.

Thank you and thanks forum members for this topic.
Everyone have a nice day.
0mineunit

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:22:10 AM

Anyone? Hope it works
CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 04:00:03 PM

Anyone? Hope it works

Dear user, sorry for the delay, we will check your issue nearest time.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
0mineunit

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:15:36 PM

Mr. CEX
I write an PM, two PMs, please check. Thank you!
0mineunit

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:13:29 PM

My issue still not resolved, Mr Cex replying here, but nothing changes in tickets system
Jendeh

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:11:53 AM

Their site works fine, however I am still waiting 6 days for my 2 withdrawals worth of €26000+
They already have "escalated" my ticket to the financial department and the only response I got from them through e-mail is the standard e-mail which everyone is getting who wants to withdrawal:

Dear [MyName],

We are sorry for delayed reply. Due to extremely high load of requests it will take us extra time to resolve your issue. Our support team is working around the clock to reduce the queue, and we will reply to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Something is wrong, because while making a deposit the SAME financial departmant was able to verify my deposit within 1 day, but a withdrawal must take 6+ days??? And even an normal answer where my money is is taking 6+ days? How can you just ignore your customer and €26000+?

I don't understand why they taking an normal answer so long? Escalated or not, I still did not get even an answer on my question where my money is, today is the 6th day I am waiting and it is not even sent! Can you personally contact the finance department for me?

Or else cancel the withdrawals so I can trade again if a withdrawal is taking such long time, because all my money is now still "pending".

Request id: 397454

Never had any problems with other exchanges like kraken gdax and so on, all taking maximum 1 business day to withdrawal!!

I will update once problem is solved.
Jendeh

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:07:22 PM

Their site works fine, however I am still waiting 6 days for my 2 withdrawals worth of €26000+
They already have "escalated" my ticket to the financial department and the only response I got from them through e-mail is the standard e-mail which everyone is getting who wants to withdrawal:

Dear [MyName],

We are sorry for delayed reply. Due to extremely high load of requests it will take us extra time to resolve your issue. Our support team is working around the clock to reduce the queue, and we will reply to you as soon as possible.

Something is wrong, because while making a deposit the SAME financial departmant was able to verify my deposit within 1 day, but a withdrawal must take 6+ days??? And even an normal answer where my money is is taking 6+ days? How can you just ignore your customer and €26000+?

I don't understand why they taking an normal answer so long? Escalated or not, I still did not get even an answer on my question where my money is, today is the 6th day I am waiting and it is not even sent! Can you personally contact the finance department for me?

Or else cancel the withdrawals so I can trade again if a withdrawal is taking such long time, because all my money is now still "pending".

Never had any problems with other exchanges like kraken gdax and so on, all taking maximum 1 business day to withdrawal!!

UPDATE 1:

I got a new Ticket id: 405949

"I am writing to you to inform that your pending withdrawal is currently being processed by our bank, it should be completed shortly. We appreciate your patience on this matter.

Also I would like to mention that we are working in accordance with strict security rules, both AML (anti-money laundering) and KYC (know your customer) policies. That is why we have certain procedures that are designed to ensure compliance with high international standards and policies, we need to confirm source of your funds, understand nature of your relations with CEX.IO and main crypto funds usage scenarios."

1) So I am wondering what "shortly" means. Can @Mr Cex on here maybe clearify that? On other exchanges like Kraken a SEPA transfer takes usually 1 business day, so my question is how long is it going to take before my funds are sent?

2) However I have already sent all asked documents, can @Mr Cex on here maybe escalate the new ticket: 405949 so I don't wait again 7 days for one response?

I'll keep this updated once problem is solved...
adrianTNT

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:59:06 PM

... also, please clarify what is the origin of your savings ...
Sucks to send money to someone (who is not the state, the police, judge, etc), and then in order to use them, you are asked what is the origin of your savings ... disgusting.
What if you made that money from illegal activities ? Dos that mean CEX.IO owns the money ?
aristospetr

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:01:23 PM

I dare say, that all ICO projects need to publish their audit report. This will increase their transparency and confidence, is not it?
Who has any thoughts on this issue?
GeorgeLW70

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:53:44 PM

I dare say, that all ICO projects need to publish their audit report. This will increase their transparency and confidence, is not it?
I agree with your statement. I actually think that it is a good idea.And do you know any companies that can provide audit?
gregi1 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:02:00 PM

Dear [MyName],

I don't understand why they taking an normal answer so long?

Quite simply, because CEX is SCAM.
aristospetr

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:03:21 AM

I agree with your statement. I actually think that it is a good idea.And do you know any companies that can provide audit?

Yes of course. There is such a project as DARFChain. It just carries out the audit of ICO projects. You can see all the information on the link: https://www.audit.darfchain.com/
AlexandrovaAnastasiya90

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:35:32 PM

Yes of course. There is such a project as DARFChain. It just carries out the audit of ICO projects. You can see all the information on the link: https://www.audit.darfchain.com/

Thank you for information. I know a few projects, but they are at the stage of crowd-hosting. So this project (DARFChain) is really good!
Jendeh

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:45:39 PM

Dear [MyName],

UPDATE 1:

I got a new Ticket id: 405949

"I am writing to you to inform that your pending withdrawal is currently being processed by our bank, it should be completed shortly. We appreciate your patience on this matter.

Also I would like to mention that we are working in accordance with strict security rules, both AML (anti-money laundering) and KYC (know your customer) policies. That is why we have certain procedures that are designed to ensure compliance with high international standards and policies, we need to confirm source of your funds, understand nature of your relations with CEX.IO and main crypto funds usage scenarios."

1) So I am wondering what "shortly" means. Can @Mr Cex on here maybe clearify that? On other exchanges like Kraken a SEPA transfer takes usually 1 business day, so my question is how long is it going to take before my funds are sent?

2) However I have already sent all asked documents, can @Mr Cex on here maybe escalate the new ticket: 405949 so I don't wait again 7 days for one response?

I'll keep this updated once problem is solved...

UPDATE 2:

After sending all required documents. Today I got e-mail that first withdrawal "has been successfully processed. "
However second withdrawal still says pending...

I am curious when I will receive the money.
Cex site is fine, it works better than some other Exchanges which are very slow, however I think Cex really need to expand their finance/Compliance department.

Can @Mr Cex on here confirm it is sent and why the second one is still pending after 8 days?
Ticket ID: 405949
normanbc

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:47:06 PM

LOL.

So, if for any reason a user can't or don't want to send critical/personal details he won't be able to widthdraw his funds? So, what does happen to the money? CEX keep it?

Thank you for posting this. I was about to join, but it's better to try other sites.

Log Splitter Machines Homemade
cdtc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:38:52 AM

LOL.

So, if for any reason a user can't or don't want to send critical/personal details he won't be able to widthdraw his funds? So, what does happen to the money? CEX keep it?

Thank you for posting this. I was about to join, but it's better to try other sites.

Exactly, its a new tactic of scammers in 2017. "Hello we need tons of documents and ID's to proceed" . AVOID AVOID.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
gregi1 (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:41:16 AM

LOL.

Yes, CEX's scam scheme is plain and simple:

1. Lure unknowing clients into the exchange.
2. Wait for deposits.
3. When a withdrawal request comes, request a random document.
4. If the above is provided, wait several months and then reply with "Dear User, we need another one".
5. Rinse and repeat until the victim gives up.
6. The money is yours, go binge in your home Ukraine.
XXX-Rays

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:26:14 AM

Would it be fine for you to accept an ICO rating results instead of audit to estimate the project?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: