Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:55:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you picky with ICOs?  (Read 13413 times)
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:40:45 AM

Personally, I am very picky about ICO because I've already lost money in three of the ico. I'm conducting an analysis on the basis of their work on the website and the organization of the project.

nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:06:24 PM

Are you picky with ICOs?

Yes of course being picky should be mandatory to all of us because for me it is my investment i need to choose the right ICO because i value my money as much as i value my investments. I cannot afford to loose my investment thats why i choose and study the right ICO to invest its better be safe than sorry.

Coldsnap4457

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

STOCKBET TOKEN SALE OCT 29 - USABLE SOFTWARE TODAY

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:13:17 PM

Yes. I look for ICO’s that have working software and big potential.

Stockbet is rare because they have working software. I’m playing in their Bitcoin round. Take on my bet

https://stockbet.com/#/BullBear/round/17971

According to Coindesk, gambling and cryptocurrencies have huge potential. They call it the perfect storm.

https://www.coindesk.com/national-economics-gambling-cryptocurrency-perfect-storm/

Stockbet wants to gamify the biggest asset classes in the world

Derivatives - $630 trillion
Fixed Income - $199 trillion
Stocks - $70 trillion

If Stockbet gamifies only a tiny percent of this, it will be bigger than all of the cryptocurrencies combined.

They already let you bet on cryptocurrencies, but it’s only worth $165 billion.

PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:14:52 PM

of course you have to be picky, about project whitepaper, roadmap, ERC20 token approval, project future planing, it's root or platform etc, check the comunity the design and the team
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:19:00 PM

that is my money. make by blood. so before invest to something I must be carefully check all information

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:06:15 AM

I am now extremely picky with ICO. In the last two ICOs I joined, the coin price once listed on exchange are all lower than the ICO price. Unless you are getting on significant discount through pre-sale etc. It's not really worth taking the risk.
I believe every smart and wise investor should know that being picky with ICOs is the best thing to do. It is not about the short term since that is what most investors are always looking out for, it is the long term, the prospect of the project, the idea etc that counts.

This is what will push the project to growth as time goes on. If you are not picky, you may just end up with the wrong one eventually.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
pablopsantos

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:54:37 AM

Dude, you need to be picky! There are a lot of scammers who would love to create a cute website and a PDF if it meant that thousands of people around the world sent free money to them. The truth is that ICOs, as an investment modality, have become a feast for such people. All care is little to protect your money. Be picky and do research always!
sky24

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:57:51 AM

When choosing an ICO to invest in I definitely think you need to be picky. You should do your research before investing in any ICO. An upcoming ICO i urge everyone to look into is Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed coin and expecting great coin appreciation. Take a look at their website and have a read of their whitepaper!
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:05:02 AM

I am now extremely picky with ICO. In the last two ICOs I joined, the coin price once listed on exchange are all lower than the ICO price. Unless you are getting on significant discount through pre-sale etc. It's not really worth taking the risk.
I believe every smart and wise investor should know that being picky with ICOs is the best thing to do. It is not about the short term since that is what most investors are always looking out for, it is the long term, the prospect of the project, the idea etc that counts.

This is what will push the project to growth as time goes on. If you are not picky, you may just end up with the wrong one eventually.
I like your optimism ("eventually"). Cheesy
It's pretty much guaranteed that most ICOs are going to lose investors money, so it should be "if you are not picky, you may eventually end up with a right one".
InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:36:54 AM

Are you picky with ICOs?
Yes, We should be picky in choosing what ICO, we should join and invested in, because most of the ICO nowadays are a scam, so we need review every one of them for us to ensure the safety of our money.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:39:38 AM

Are you picky with ICOs?

Personally I scrutinize ICO before I invest, I look out for the dev behind the project. The credibility of the dev behind it speaks volume.

kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:40:36 AM

I am more than meticulous. I have just joined a modest bunch of them. Those that I believe are truly reliable and the pre-ICO is a simple offer. Everybody of us ought to be critical with regards to putting resources into ICOs. All things considered, huge numbers of them are tricks. We will dependably wind up exacting on the off chance that we do our part in doing due constancy. I maintain a strategic distance from those get rich brisk tricks. Or maybe purchase tad more settled coins with some development potential. I wager 85-95% of these ICO ventures will be dead following one year. Try not to confide in the alleged "interesting" ICOs. On paper they may sound momentous however in all actuality they could be tricks.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:42:08 AM

I am more than meticulous. I have just joined a modest bunch of them. Those that I believe are truly reliable and the pre-ICO is a simple offer. Everybody of us ought to be critical with regards to putting resources into ICOs. All things considered, huge numbers of them are tricks. We will dependably wind up exacting on the off chance that we do our part in doing due constancy. I maintain a strategic distance from those get rich brisk tricks. Or maybe purchase tad more settled coins with some development potential. I wager 85-95% of these ICO ventures will be dead following one year. Try not to confide in the alleged "interesting" ICOs. On paper they may sound momentous however in all actuality they could be tricks.
Your last sentence is why it's a bad idea to invest in something without 100% understanding it. Too bad most people don't care and just throw their money around blindly.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:46:09 AM

Yes I am really picky with ICO's . some of it has great explanation how their coin be listed in the exchange and the value of it's amount but some of the ICO is not worth waiting not worth taking risk also.
I only Join ICO if I know the dev of the project if he/she is reputated and is knowledgeable of the project and how can we help each other VICE VERSA. Picking ICO is a wise way to Invest.
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:48:33 AM

its good to be picky with ico because there are lots of scam going out there....so is good to search the project and then invest in that
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 12:00:42 PM

I am picky. I read forums and investigate a lot and I make sure the coin have a great ecosystem. You sure can make a profit by accumulating coins at ICOs but make sure to conduct thorough investigation to mitigate risk.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:14:04 PM

Are you picky with ICOs?

Yes of course. Before I'm investing in different ICO, I'm doing research about particular ICO, their projects in future. Also their team, roadmap and white paper. Think 10x before you invest in ICO.
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:16:36 PM

Of course it is good to be picky, investigate a lot about the project and the team, make sure you can make an informed decision before you invest. I do however know people who invest in pretty much every ICO over the last year and they have done okay from doing so, I think now you cannot do that however as there are too many poor ICOs

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:38:49 PM

Your last sentence is why it's a bad idea to invest in something without 100% understanding it. Too bad most people don't care and just throw their money around blindly.

most of them just focusing only on the great benefits promised by ico, so they forget to pay attention to other important things that if they don't pay attention to it, they are just wasting their money. so you not only have to be picky, but also need to learn about the project. Go into a group of investors, and look at their questions, then see how the response from the CEO or other project members. Better to be late, than not at all.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:44:39 PM

most of them just focusing only on the great benefits promised by ico, so they forget to pay attention to other important things that if they don't pay attention to it, they are just wasting their money. so you not only have to be picky, but also need to learn about the project. Go into a group of investors, and look at their questions, then see how the response from the CEO or other project members. Better to be late, than not at all.
Exactly. It's a mystery to me how there can be so many people with money invested in things that they don't understand at all... FOMO is way too strong in crypto. People don't want to miss the train (which is always there anyways), so they don't take the time to study. And then they get surprised that they lost money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: