Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:29:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Small investors now is your time!  (Read 6596 times)
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:52:03 PM

You write the right things. For small investors, the opportunity to buy bitcoins at a low price is the best investment, possibly for the whole life. If you invest for long storage, you will be 100% in positive territory. Personally, for six months I made such investments + 600% to the deposit. I advise everyone to try, do not be afraid to take risks and luck will be on your side. And yet, participate in Bounty! Wink Wink Wink
Bitcoin is in the beginning of its pump phase and is someone wants to earn an extra 2500 dollars by the end of this year; he must buy his first coin or earn it by any means. If he will earn 4 coins, that means, he will be having 10k dollars profit and similarly the multiplication goes on. It is a big chance for those who have been ignoring bitcoins for years now.
tsmiles

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Passion brought Us here....

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:55:15 PM

the most interesting thing about Crypto is the up and down trends that characterises every solid project, any coin with this trend can be term healthy, so DYOR before investing your hard earned money

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:07:37 PM

So now that the price is dropping, do not fret as it's the perfect time to buy! with bitcoin once again in the 3000's $100 will go much farther now than it did just a few weeks ago. You can possibly even buy your way into the larger investment level right now and ride the wave! Capitalize  on this moment to double down. Even if it lowers a bit more it's still in our favor. because as soon as this insecurity is gone Bitcoin will make another run and my guess is that it would hit 6000+. Especially with bankers buying it up while denouncing it publicly. Getting to your first coin is a milestone and will allow you/me/all of us to participate in the community at a whole new level and from a new perspective.

Act now!

Thoughts and criticisms welcome.

Update:
Thank you all for your responses and support!

I made a continuation of the ideas of this forum covering broader topics and trends concerning small investors. Please post there now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2219459.0

this is a good time to buy bitcoin. You might even be able to buy a road with bitcoin investment because it's a chance to buy in this level..even if it lowers a little more it can still benefit us.
Gunawan82

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:15:29 PM

I am very interested to try it because by starting from a small one can produce big ones,
No need big capital to invest in bitcoin enough to buy altcoin can be a capital to be a bitcoin of origin know how investment requires practice and patience and of course with intelligent thinking.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:16:40 PM

You write the right things. For small investors, the opportunity to buy bitcoins at a low price is the best investment, possibly for the whole life. If you invest for long storage, you will be 100% in positive territory. Personally, for six months I made such investments + 600% to the deposit. I advise everyone to try, do not be afraid to take risks and luck will be on your side. And yet, participate in Bounty! Wink Wink Wink
Bitcoin is in the beginning of its pump phase and is someone wants to earn an extra 2500 dollars by the end of this year; he must buy his first coin or earn it by any means. If he will earn 4 coins, that means, he will be having 10k dollars profit and similarly the multiplication goes on. It is a big chance for those who have been ignoring bitcoins for years now.

Yeah that's right, people who ignored bitcoin from recent years will now see that reality how it went well with the current price surges this year. Now we have see the actual interest of those who bully us with our bitcoin involvement, and now they're really eager to learn how to deal with us to acquire knowledge from us. That's why the chance is here for those small investors to invest their money while price continues to pump.

Andre_Goldman

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

Property1of1OU

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:19:17 PM

I would bet on Curve2551

Patent1number: ****-****
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:26:24 PM

So now that the price is dropping, do not fret as it's the perfect time to buy! with bitcoin once again in the 3000's $100 will go much farther now than it did just a few weeks ago. You can possibly even buy your way into the larger investment level right now and ride the wave! Capitalize  on this moment to double down. Even if it lowers a bit more it's still in our favor. because as soon as this insecurity is gone Bitcoin will make another run and my guess is that it would hit 6000+. Especially with bankers buying it up while denouncing it publicly. Getting to your first coin is a milestone and will allow you/me/all of us to participate in the community at a whole new level and from a new perspective.

Act now!

Update:

I made a continuation of the ideas of this forum covering broader topics and trends concerning small investors. Please post there now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2219459.0

That's right. Seeing how much the value went down last month from reaching the ATH of 5K down to merely 3K I believe that September was the best time for investors to buy in more coins. Even though many of new btc holders panicked because of the dip it really is healthy for btv to experience such stage because we were able to add more in our investments.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:30:44 PM

Your tip proved to be the best for those who were looking for a guide, not by a big level member but someone like you, who is one of them and you gave them the best analysis to get in while the price took a dip. For those who followed you, I hats off to them because your way of uniting people over this and taking them with you for the ride and enjoying the flow is way better than trying to eat everything alone. Even I bought some when it went down to 3k as the momentum of the volume was still looking good which made me take such decision and I feel glad I bought. Cheesy
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 11:49:24 PM

Watch out for those small guys, they can hurt the markets sometimes. They often have the dreams of getting rich overnight and when the reality comes in, they bail and run. I mean if they bought $4 worth of Bitcoin, they have a current profit of what sixty cents?

For that couple dollars to make them rich, they would need a huge increase, same for $100 traders, even $500 traders.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:12:09 PM

for small investor this is the good time for buying because all china exchanger have been closed and
the price will bounce up because the massive sell from china are stopping.
Yes this is time for the small amount investors. Because the best strategy of every time is buy low sell high and it is the time so one can buy and the hold for the future to gain more profit and  during the prices are low those who bought earlier can hold for the good time to come. Bitcoin is just related to time and nerves one who will not be panic.so those who are small investors can invest now and will be fruitful for them in near future.
That strategy is good for everyone not only for people with a small amount of money, if you have a big amount of money you can benefit as well from the dips in the market, that is what most traders do anyway, they try to find the bottom and then they wait for the price of bitcoin to go up.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:27:19 AM

for small investor this is the good time for buying because all china exchanger have been closed and
Yes this is time for the small amount investors. Because the best strategy of every time is buy low sell high and it is the time so one can buy and the hold for the future to gain more profit and  during the prices are low those who bought earlier can hold for the good time to come. Bitcoin is just related to time and nerves one who will not be panic.so those who are small investors can invest now and will be fruitful for them in near future.
That strategy is good for everyone not only for people with a small amount of money, if you have a big amount of money you can benefit as well from the dips in the market, that is what most traders do anyway, they try to find the bottom and then they wait for the price of bitcoin to go up.
I agree with you, all of the people do the same thing in that case. They buy at the dips and they just hold it and wait for the pump to occur and they will definitely sell their bitcoins right away. Buying at the dip is the most effective and almost the safest way to invest or trade in bitcoin because just after a few days, it is like a pure assurance that you will make money because after the dip, there will be a huge pump from the market's price.
andrei56

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:40:26 PM

I watched a video the other day where some guy invested $100 into a bunch of altcoins and he made thousands and thousands of dollars in just one year.
The market of altcoins went up many times over in this year, almost all the altcoins went up in price up to ten times and new projects or coins that had new developments for their investors went up many times over that amount so this was a good year and it seems things are not over yet.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:50:31 PM

So now that the price is dropping, do not fret as it's the perfect time to buy! with bitcoin once again in the 3000's $100 will go much farther now than it did just a few weeks ago. You can possibly even buy your way into the larger investment level right now and ride the wave! Capitalize  on this moment to double down. Even if it lowers a bit more it's still in our favor. because as soon as this insecurity is gone Bitcoin will make another run and my guess is that it would hit 6000+. Especially with bankers buying it up while denouncing it publicly. Getting to your first coin is a milestone and will allow you/me/all of us to participate in the community at a whole new level and from a new perspective.

Act now!

Update:

Good call! About a month from OP post, Bitcoin price rebound to $4940 (only $60 away from $5000). I hope your prediction about reaching $6000 will also become a reality soon. We just need to gain some momentum to drive the price up to $6000. What a good year for Bitcoin. I would like to know your current prediction about price since we're already halfway to $6000.

By the way, I really like your spirit in helping newbie getting started in Bitcoin. Kudos!
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:57:33 PM

Yes, bitcoin is dropping and more investors are coming to make a fresh start to buy it.

Sorry to burst your bubble but is the other way around.
The price is dropping because the just like in every market the rules of demand and offer are supreme, there are less people buying than ones selling.So no, there are no investors flocking over, everybody is expecting to see a real movement be it upwards or downwards before taking a decision.

And traditionally, people rush to buy coins not in the dips but when price spikes.

interesting explanation. the rise and fall of bitcoin prices can indeed be influenced by many things. can not be immediately taken the conclusion that the price fell because of abandoned investors. there needs to be a detailed review.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:44:31 AM

Act now!

Update:

The right time for me to get bitcoin, I just joined this business and do not have bitcoin, so now I will be diligent to collect bitcoin

paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:48:56 AM

checking the BTC graph for the 14th of Sept. (date of this topic) which was 3.2k Euro and checking it right now: 4.3k Euro i would say the op was right and if somebody listened to this guy, i bet now he's smiling about the raise of the price Smiley
I'm still holding but since 1 month the price raised quite a lot, let's see where it can go from here!
Bornien

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:03:07 AM

Yes this is time for the small amount investors. Because the best strategy of every time is buy low sell high and it is the time so one can buy and the hold for the future to gain more profit and  during the prices are low those who bought earlier can hold for the good time to come. Bitcoin is just related to time and nerves one who will not be panic.so those who are small investors can invest now and will be fruitful for them in near future.
I agree with you, all of the people do the same thing in that case. They buy at the dips and they just hold it and wait for the pump to occur and they will definitely sell their bitcoins right away. Buying at the dip is the most effective and almost the safest way to invest or trade in bitcoin because just after a few days, it is like a pure assurance that you will make money because after the dip, there will be a huge pump from the market's price.
That is true buying at the dip and selling at the top but you need to believe in bitcoin that it will reach the top and also most of the time bitcoin does not get lower than $3k so even if you buy it at that price you will still have profit.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:11:54 AM

That is true buying at the dip and selling at the top but you need to believe in bitcoin that it will reach the top and also most of the time bitcoin does not get lower than $3k so even if you buy it at that price you will still have profit.

Yes that's the right timing to invest bitcoin buying  when it low and then sell it when it's go up high again.Most of the people having bitcoin,they hold it until the bitcoin will definitely high. Although the Chinese government banned bitcoin still many who are not Chinese believe in it.  It is time for small investors like me to take advantage of the price.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:15:27 AM

Today the price just jumped above 5000$. It is now that you should buy some coins for the long term profit. If you say "Oh, lets wait until the next drop to 4000$, then I buy", I think you will never buy again.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:33:52 AM

Today the price just jumped above 5000$. It is now that you should buy some coins for the long term profit. If you say "Oh, lets wait until the next drop to 4000$, then I buy", I think you will never buy again.
If you are really into buying altcoins then this is the right time to buy altcoins. Buy bitcoin even the price is already on the top because it doesn't matter because you are into altcoins and when the bitcoin is shooting up then the price of altcoins are shooting down and this is the best time to buy altcoins and hold them also for long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: