Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:31:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartBillions World’s first multi-billion-dollar blockchain lottery.  (Read 49672 times)
TopGun

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:38:11 AM

The project looks very interesting. In order to play this lottery I will need to buy a ticket?
Of course, as in any lottery
Still, it is interesting by what principle does this lottery work?
The lottery is completely based on the blockbuster and smart contracts. The player makes 3 numbers, and if there are coincidences in the block number, then the player wins, sort of like that.
The mechanism is not very clear to me, to be honest.
Well, you can always open the Whitepeper and sort out all the subtleties yourself. Wink
greatdn

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:44:57 AM

The project looks very interesting. In order to play this lottery I will need to buy a ticket?
The lottery is completely based on the blockbuster and smart contracts. The player makes 3 numbers, and if there are coincidences in the block number, then the player wins, sort of like that.
Well, you can always open the Whitepeper and sort out all the subtleties yourself. Wink
I also do not understand the algorithm of winning the jackpot ... Under what conditions do I become the winner?
By the way, what is the size of the jackpot?
greatdn

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:51:14 AM

I also do not understand the algorithm of winning the jackpot ... Under what conditions do I become the winner?
2.34 billion USD Grin
Are you serious?
greatdn

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:54:02 AM

2.34 billion USD Grin
Are you serious?
Oh sure!
Holy shit. It's amazing!
TopGun

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:06:47 AM

I, too, do not fully understand the algorithm of the work, it would be great if the developers supplemented the whitepaper and declared everything simpler.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:50:09 AM

But if they are able to pay 500k to someone, they must be rich and don't need an ICO lol

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:53:33 AM

And guys , can you please stop quoting yourself ? This does not make sense if you are the only 2 talking on the thread and it makes the thread looks messy and polluted

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Rumipl (OP)

Activity: 261
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:47:37 AM

But if they are able to pay 500k to someone, they must be rich and don't need an ICO lol

The idea is to create an ultimate Blockchain lottery with a very high Jackpot. We are risking our own money to prove the contract safety in order to guarantee investors safety.
chopter

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:00:04 AM

If ICO collects 50 million and after ico a person wins jackpot of over 2 billion. Then i feel like the project is doomed, because all the next 80-100 jackpots still go to the person who won 2 billion and. Did i understand this right? Can someone explain.
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:21:43 PM

If ICO collects 50 million and after ico a person wins jackpot of over 2 billion. Then i feel like the project is doomed, because all the next 80-100 jackpots still go to the person who won 2 billion and. Did i understand this right? Can someone explain.

No because the winner will be able to withdrawl 50% of the current jackpot each month. That will fully secure the jackpot  having sufficent amount to operate the players.

glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:30:28 PM

Do you know anyone who would stake 1 ETH with a 1:17 000 000 chance of winning? You must be made of money if you can afford that sort of gambling Smiley

I recommend that you read the whitepaper for a breakdown on how the jackpot payout works, it is not as simple as you think.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:04:48 PM

The idea is to create an ultimate Blockchain lottery with a very high Jackpot. We are risking our own money to prove the contract safety in order to guarantee investors safety.
But still you can't deny the fact that other people are still in FUD when talking about of money. Investing is not something that you can't take a risk because this is so useful in our daily needs. I hope investors will be grateful about it in the future, if what you are talking is right.

chopter

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:54:22 AM

Do you know anyone who would stake 1 ETH with a 1:17 000 000 chance of winning? You must be made of money if you can afford that sort of gambling Smiley

I recommend that you read the whitepaper for a breakdown on how the jackpot payout works, it is not as simple as you think.

Okay this makes sense actually.
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:17:15 AM

Well, I think the chances of winning in this case are negligible)
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:20:31 AM

Is this some kind of blockchain lottery? It seems to me that this is not the first such project
lg15x

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:35:06 AM

Is this some kind of blockchain lottery? It seems to me that this is not the first such project

Your opinion is mistaken. This is really a new project, different from other lotteries

I still did not really look at the white paper
tubexc

Activity: 496

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:38:40 AM

Just went through smart contract again. Indeed, great job guys! looks like it could blow up totally.
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 12:07:50 PM

I hacked the smart contract, do you need my BTC adress for the 500k?
Rumipl (OP)

Activity: 261
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:52:53 PM

I hacked the smart contract, do you need my BTC adress for the 500k?

The Hackathon prize will be put in smart contract in over 4 days.
Please see the countdown timer: http://smartbillions.com/hackathon.html

Than if you manage to withdraw the money from the smart contract it's yours !!
dakota neat

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:54:19 PM

If the crypto market comes out of the circle of bets,  Huh Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: