Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:58:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartBillions World’s first multi-billion-dollar blockchain lottery.  (Read 49672 times)
Rumipl (OP)

Activity: 261
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:22:31 PM

Dear Smart Billions,

If you think the crypto community will fall a second time, you are sadly mistaken. If the Hacker is able to break your contract, then he is most likely able to track you. Now let's take into consideration that you broke your word. The hacker completed the task, but you cut his reward in 1/4th......im sure he/she/they want to get paid.

Scams have a funny way of showing people their real intentions.

I can't wait to see one of your guys reply a long, long, rebuttal  Cheesy

How is this a scam? Please explain, the devs are risking their OWN money to prove that investors funds will be safe.

For all those questioning admin withdrawal - just read the damn whitepaper it is all explained there!

The contract is improved now and the second hackathon will be announced soon. For the second time there'll be 1500 ETH stored in the contract to find out if the contract is secure now.
Opurum

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:41:13 PM

I did ask a question which is yet to get a response from the Admin of Smartbillions: Does the fact that it was stated in the contract that Admin can make withrawals for payouts and redemptions give any form of legitimacy to the withdrawals made by Admin at the hack of the Hackathon?
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:45:11 PM

I guess we will have to wait and see for the full repercussions of this hackathon incident. But I will say this. Because things did not turn out as was expected, there will always be future doubts cast on future commitments and future promises. True, every business has its missteps and this one is something that they can easily recover from. But they will have to work harder now to make it happen.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bvault

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:20:14 PM

I have been around for too many coin launches, ICOs and scams. Here is my take -

PROS
Project is GREAT ... on paper. Blockchain and lottery is a match made in heaven.
Hackathon is a GREAT way of auditing.

CONS
  • If devs wanted integrity - put the bounty on an automated smart contract that either:
    -returns dough to dev at a certain time period
    -allows hacker to take all. its not a bounty if devs can take back money
  • Devs are anonymous, why?

If I was advising a family member on this I woul say: "
  • First, Think about yourself back on the forums, fuming, typing in red caps "scam I want my money back" and thinking - "if only I had known or heeded the red flags"
    Are you ready to take a risk with this, given what you know?
     (== is this a good investment)

• Secondly, do you think this project has the confidence of the crypto community
  • Thirdly, gambling laws??? Implosion (== is this a good investment)

---------------
BTC - 13WkfueYZzx7d9VLXgkf9TtDBPhUVHizCh
Rumipl (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:22:22 PM

I did ask a question which is yet to get a response from the Admin of Smartbillions: Does the fact that it was stated in the contract that Admin can make withrawals for payouts and redemptions give any form of legitimacy to the withdrawals made by Admin at the hack of the Hackathon?

The funds from the first Hackathon were withdrawn by the Admin using the coldStore function.
The withdraw was possible because there weren’t any liabilities on the contract such as Token redeem and win payouts. There weren’t any wins to pay out because the players were able to claim the wins after a given time period, they weren’t the lottery winners right after the lottery draw. At the moment of the Admin withdraw there were no wins to pay.
rexilion

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:38:55 PM

The funds from the first Hackathon were withdrawn by the Admin using the coldStore function.
The withdraw was possible because there weren’t any liabilities on the contract such as Token redeem and win payouts. There weren’t any wins to pay out because the players were able to claim the wins after a given time period, they weren’t the lottery winners right after the lottery draw. At the moment of the Admin withdraw there were no wins to pay.

After the ICO ends but before the first lottery, there will be also no wins to pay so what will prevent the admins from withdraw all the ICO money??

Please link to exact contract method that will prevent this.
Rumipl (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:55:27 PM

After the ICO ends but before the first lottery, there will be also no wins to pay so what will prevent the admins from withdraw all the ICO money??

Please link to exact contract method that will prevent this.

The funds raised during an ICO are protected within the smart contract.
Withdrawals by the admin are possible in the coldStore function.

function coldStore(uint _amount) external onlyOwner
 {
        houseKeeping();
        require(_amount > 0 && this.balance >= (investBalance * 9 / 10) + walletBalance + _amount);
        if(investBalance >= investBalanceGot / 2){ // additional jackpot protection
            require((_amount <= this.balance / 400) && coldStoreLast + 4  60  24 * 7 <= block.number);
        }
        msg.sender.transfer(_amount);
        coldStoreLast = block.number;
}

This line:
require(_amount > 0 && this.balance >= (investBalance * 9 / 10) + walletBalance + _amount);

guaranties that the admin can never withdraw more funds than: the 90% of the funds invested during the ICO plus the funds in wallets waiting to be withdrawn (these includes unpaid prizes due to lack of funds in the contract; however these prizes must have been claimed with the won() function before, otherwise the prizes are not known to the contract).

There is also an additional important limit that the withdraw amount must be smaller than 0.25% of the jackpot and this fraction can not be withdrawn more often than every 7 days (4*60*24*7 blocks).

This additional limit is waived if 50% of investors decide to disinvest.

This additional limit means that if there is a large lottery win waiting but the winner did not collect the results yet, then the admin can run away with 0.25% of the current jackpot , leaving 99.75% of the jackpot still in the contract. Thus this risk has a negligible effect on the collected funds by the winner. The regular withdraw of 0.25% per week by the admin to promote the lottery is an expected behavior.
Hotel Papa

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:27:51 PM

...guaranties that the admin can never withdraw more funds than: the 90% of the funds invested during the ICO.
Sorry if I understood wrong but; targeted ICO amount is 200K ETH so right after the ICO completed the admins can withdraw 180K ETH and it's OK?  Huh
okla

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:05:37 PM

Dear Smart Billions,

If you think the crypto community will fall a second time, you are sadly mistaken. If the Hacker is able to break your contract, then he is most likely able to track you. Now let's take into consideration that you broke your word. The hacker completed the task, but you cut his reward in 1/4th......im sure he/she/they want to get paid.

How is this a scam? Please explain, the devs are risking their OWN money to prove that investors funds will be safe.

For all those questioning admin withdrawal - just read the damn whitepaper it is all explained there!

The contract is improved now and the second hackathon will be announced soon. For the second time there'll be 1500 ETH stored in the contract to find out if the contract is secure now.

Your "hackathon" doesn't mean shit. You putting up 1500 ETH doesn't mean shit, because it's obvious you're going to remove 1499 ETH the second 1 ETH is hacked from your contract. It's not a "hackathon"if you're going to pull an admin withdrawal the second someone actually completes their task. You now have a history of breaking your promises.

You will be a failure in this industry.
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:34:17 PM

Dear Smart Billions,

I read the discussion on first five pages and I also think this is a scam or least false representation of the facts for billions jackpot.

I will stay away and suggest you to do the same.
Rumipl (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:43:22 PM

...guaranties that the admin can never withdraw more funds than: the 90% of the funds invested during the ICO.
Sorry if I understood wrong but; targeted ICO amount is 200K ETH so right after the ICO completed the admins can withdraw 180K ETH and it's OK?  Huh

In order to answer your question. The Admin cannot withdraw more than the 90 % of the raised sum and the funds waiting to be withdrawn as a wins.
Investors and winners funds are always protected. I will demonstrate Admin withdraws on the following examples.
Let's assume that there was 200 000 ETH raised during the ICO - 100 % goal. 90 % of the raised sum - 180 000 ETH will be allocated to the Jackpot. 10 % will be allocated to the marketing fund.

Scenario 1: During the first week contract earns 1000 ETH the contract balance is 181 000 ETH  after the first week. Admin will be able to withdraw 0.25 % of the Jackpor value - 452.5 ETH
Scenario 2: During the first week contract earns 100 ETH the contract balance is 180 100 ETH after the first week. 0.25 % of this sum equals 450.25 ETH but Admin will be able to withdraw only 100 ETH. so after his withdraw the contract balance will equal 180 000 ETH - 90 % of the raised sum. Because he cannot withdraw funds that are reserved for Token redeem and wins payouts.
Scenario 3: During the first week contract loses 1000 ETH the contract balance is 179 000 ETH after the first week. Admin won't be able to withdraw any funds.

I hope that this will clear the Admin withdraw rules. Remember that the Investors and winers funds are always protected. Please see also my posts above.
Sync485

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:45:10 PM

hi , i think you can easily compete with trueflip. their team is so slow and untrustable. they are delaying everything and there isnt any development..  good luck at your ico.
Rumipl (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:49:29 PM

hi , i think you can easily compete with trueflip. their team is so slow and untrustable. they are delaying everything and there isnt any development..  good luck at your ico.

Hi, thank you for your support. SmartBillions team worked hard on the contract improvements recently. We hope that second hackathon that will be announced tommorow will prove the contract security and quality.
Hotel Papa

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:07:53 AM

In order to answer your question. The Admin cannot withdraw more than the 90 % of the raised sum and the funds waiting to be withdrawn as a wins.
Investors and winners funds are always protected. I will demonstrate Admin withdraws on the following examples.
Let's assume that there was 200 000 ETH raised during the ICO - 100 % goal. 90 % of the raised sum - 180 000 ETH will be allocated to the Jackpot. 10 % will be allocated to the marketing fund.

Scenario 1: During the first week contract earns 1000 ETH the contract balance is 181 000 ETH  after the first week. Admin will be able to withdraw 0.25 % of the Jackpor value - 452.5 ETH
Scenario 2: During the first week contract earns 100 ETH the contract balance is 180 100 ETH after the first week. 0.25 % of this sum equals 450.25 ETH but Admin will be able to withdraw only 100 ETH. so after his withdraw the contract balance will equal 180 000 ETH - 90 % of the raised sum. Because he cannot withdraw funds that are reserved for Token redeem and wins payouts.
Scenario 3: During the first week contract loses 1000 ETH the contract balance is 179 000 ETH after the first week. Admin won't be able to withdraw any funds.

I hope that this will clear the Admin withdraw rules. Remember that the Investors and winers funds are always protected. Please see also my posts above.

Thanks for the clarification and detailed examples. Now it's clear to me.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 01:18:56 AM

Hello sir, your bounty page states that bounty ends on the day ICO ends and further says 30th of October. Please when will ICO start and how long is it going to take?

Rumipl (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:41:44 AM

SmartBillions smart contract improved: Hackathon 2.0 starts!

SmartBillions smart contract is improved and now we are pleased to announce the hackathon second round.
1500 ETH was put in the smart contract address to validate the contract security after the improvements  were made.

Contract address:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x103c2c150a2dbcc277ee084c59881978060c8c22

The list of contract improvements:
1.   transferFrom function: You can only send owned Tokens.
2.   addHashes function: the database initiation is now safer.
3.   hotStore function: Anyone can deposit funds in the contact.
4.   coldStore function: In case of emergency the admin Is allowed to withdraw the whole surplus over the contract liabilities only when over 50 % of Tokens are redeemed.
5.   won function: will not return the bet value in case of database error
6.   play function: players are required to store more information in the database.

The Hackathon prize was deposited in the smart contract using the hotStore function by 6 different ETH addresses. The hotStore function allows any address to store funds anytime in the smart contract and then withdraw the prior stored amount using the won function. However the Jackpot management rules apply to these withdraws. One address cannot withdraw more than 50 % of the contract value and withdraws can be made every (4*60*24*30) blocks

1500 ETH Hackathon prize will be withdrawn in 2 cases:
1.   If there’s another bug found in the contract and Hacker will not withdraw all the funds, the remaining funds will be withdrawn by the same addresses that deposited the funds using the won function.
2.   If the funds will remain intact before the ICO the same addresses that deposited the funds will be able to withdraw exactly the same amounts as deposited (Hackathon prizes) in the later phase.

The funds raised during an ICO are protected within the smart contract.
Withdrawals by the admin are possible in the coldStore function only under certain conditions.

function coldStore(uint _amount) external onlyOwner
 {
        houseKeeping();
        if(investBalance >= investBalanceGot / 2){ // additional jackpot protection
            require((_amount <= this.balance / 400) && coldStoreLast + 4  60  24 * 7 <= block.number);
        }
        msg.sender.transfer(_amount);
        coldStoreLast = block.number;
}

This line:

guarantees that the admin can never withdraw  funds that are protected: the 90% of the funds invested during the ICO plus the funds in wallets waiting to be withdrawn (these includes unpaid prizes due to lack of funds in the contract; however these prizes must have been claimed with the won() function before, otherwise the prizes are not known to the contract).

There is also an additional important limit that the withdraw amount must be smaller than 0.25% of the jackpot and this fraction cannot be withdrawn more often than every 7 days (4*60*24*7 blocks).

This additional limit is waived if 50% of investors decide to disinvest.

This additional limit means that if there is a large lottery win waiting but the winner did not collect his winnings yet, then the admin can run away with 0.25% of the current jackpot , leaving 99.75% of the jackpot still in the contract. Thus this risk has a negligible effect on the collected funds by the winner. The regular withdraw of 0.25% per week by the admin to promote the lottery is an expected behavior.
zyxell

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:39:58 AM

I think that in the present situation it would be clear if at least one person from the Team had appeared. For your safety, it is best to be a person from a country where gambling is legal. Otherwise, the ICO may fail. Too many unknowns and doubts for too many people...
Quontoloue

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:28:47 AM

how much minimum target in ico selling dev
or sotfcap smartbillions coin
Rumipl (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:04:36 PM

how much minimum target in ico selling dev
or sotfcap smartbillions coin

Hi there's no softcap in the ICO. Only the hardcap at 200 000 ETH.
ascakan

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:47:06 PM

They got hacked already with loose 400 ETH ... Now second hackathon started with 1500 eth again. This should made a scracth on their unhackable ego's ... There is still time for it

https://medium.com/@SmartBillions/smartbillions-hackathon-smart-contract-hacked-with-120-000-b62a66b34268
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: