Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:19:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartBillions World’s first multi-billion-dollar blockchain lottery.  (Read 49672 times)
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:48:56 PM

By the way, I would be interested to hear from the developers themselves comments on what will happen if the smart contract is hacked. Are our guesses correct?
Rumipl (OP)

Activity: 261

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:55:09 PM

By the way, I would be interested to hear from the developers themselves comments on what will happen if the smart contract is hacked. Are our guesses correct?

If the contract get hacked the ICO is going to be postponed until the contract is fixed. If that happens there'll be another Hackathon held to prove the contract's safety.
We would like to assure investors that they are safe before investing and sucessfull hackathon is the only sollution.
costgranda

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:00:37 PM

If the contract get hacked the ICO is going to be postponed until the contract is fixed. If that happens there'll be another Hackathon held to prove the contract's safety.
We would like to assure investors that they are safe before investing and sucessfull hackathon is the only sollution.

I would not want this to happen ... I sincerely hope for your success!
Mercedes

Activity: 356

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:08:11 PM

what should i think about this project ,why a professnial team will make this mistake .
Warrior B

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:09:57 PM

what should i think about this project ,why a professnial team will make this mistake .

Dude, I did not understand what you mean.
costgranda

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:11:12 PM

So, did the hackathon begin? Well, let's see how much your smart contract is strong

Started from today
Isaaq.Almaguer

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:12:40 PM

so what happens to those 1500 ETH if nobody manages to pull them out? will the team pull them out?
margrettco62

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:47:09 PM

i had read your project and i think this is good project but i would like to ask:
Ethereum account that you use to recieve and send payment is held by escrow or Dev team
if i hold this token what profit will i get in the future?
glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:55:20 PM

i had read your project and i think this is good project but i would like to ask:
Ethereum account that you use to recieve and send payment is held by escrow or Dev team

It is a smart contract. I recommend you read whitepaper to get full understanding of how payouts and transactions look.

There is also a rough estimate on projected earnings.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
chopter

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:48:23 PM

Some blockchain expert should try to crack this contract and let investors know if it is good.
Rumipl (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:36:50 PM

It is a smart contract. I recommend you read whitepaper to get full understanding of how payouts and transactions look.

There is also a rough estimate on projected earnings.

The funds are under smart contract management, the funds management scheme is presented and well described in SmartBillions White paper. If you have any questions regarding the smart contract feel free to ask.
Rumipl (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:57:44 PM

Some blockchain expert should try to crack this contract and let investors know if it is good.
The prize for hacking the smart contract is enough high (1500 ETH) to attract some skilled people to try and break the smart contract.
If the funds will remain intact after 2 weeks the contract will be proven safe.
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:34:38 AM

Why do you guys compare with trueflip in the first page, are they your direct competitors.They already have a working blockchain lottery in place and the first one was completed a few days back.Where do you guys stand in this case?
Rumipl (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:05:35 AM

Why do you guys compare with trueflip in the first page, are they your direct competitors.They already have a working blockchain lottery in place and the first one was completed a few days back.Where do you guys stand in this case?

Hi Alonzo, thank you for your post. Our lottery smart contract is completed and all the contract functions are working.
You can check the smart contract on the Github
The SmartBillions is the first full independent and self-amending blockchain lottery. Funds are under smart contract administration with no third party access.
Please see the  Whitepaper
To prove the contract safety SmartBillions team host a Hackathon with a 1500 ETH prize for hacking the smart contract - please check the contract address:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x5acE17f87c7391E5792a7683069A8025B83bbd85
if you have any questions feel free to ask I will be more than happy to answer them.
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:20:08 AM

Hi Alonzo, thank you for your post. Our lottery smart contract is completed and all the contract functions are working.
The SmartBillions is the first full independent and self-amending blockchain lottery. Funds are under smart contract administration with no third party access.
To prove the contract safety SmartBillions team host a Hackathon with a 1500 ETH prize for hacking the smart contract - please check the contract address:
if you have any questions feel free to ask I will be more than happy to answer them.

Thanks for the information, Appreciate it.Will check it out now.
Rumipl (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:24:49 AM

Thanks for the information, Appreciate it.Will check it out now.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask !
Beck9000

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:07:47 PM

Im not tech savvy in the slightest

Is there any way the person who created the smart contract can withdraw funds themself?
Rumipl (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:25:30 PM

Is there any way the person who created the smart contract can withdraw funds themself?

No, the fund management rules are described in the white paper. The funds are under smart contract management and the rules cannot be changed.
The Investors funds and lottery winners payouts are always protected and nobody can access the funds.
Please see the Whitepaper
if you have any questions please feel free to ask!
Beck9000

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:35:55 PM

No, the fund management rules are described in the white paper. The funds are under smart contract management and the rules cannot be changed.
The Investors funds and lottery winners payouts are always protected and nobody can access the funds.
Please see the Whitepaper
if you have any questions please feel free to ask!

So to clarify the only was for eth to exit the smart contract is for somebody to have winnings which will automatically trigger a withdrawal to the relevant address?
Opurum

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:07:02 PM

I don't get the particular term of this ICO which states that all funds raised wilk be moved into the lottery. Does that mean that PLAY token wilk not be traded on exchanges?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: