Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2024, 11:08:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon!  (Read 9812 times)
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:18:54 AM

Does the esr wallet had insurance  for their members?😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:23:59 AM

Esr  wallet also give a plastic card same as visa card.master card.this card support many currencies.it that mean we can withdraw in any atm bank?😍
yes, they have 300 ATMs located at USA though but base on their whitepaper they will expand it to other countries, hope they will reach my country as well  Grin
Yes, ESR Wallet is supported by USD, EUR and popular cryptocurrencies: BTC,BCH, ETH, ZEC, DASH, LTC. After you convert the cryptocurrencies to USD or EUR you can withdraw it in ESR WALLET ATM Machines.
Are you serious? If so, this project is very good, because if I'm not mistaken this is the first time that I can see a Wallet with has own exchanges. Alright!

Yeah, this is also the first time I heard and read about the wallet having their own exchanges, if they can execute it will be a great improvement for the some of the company who also wanted to offer wallet services in the future.
I strongly agree because you can use the esr wallet in different matter which means "multi-tasking"
You guys are all correct! That is just one of the benefits that ESR wallet could give. ESR wallet has a lot of uses such as, you can store your ERC20 tokens on this wallet and many more
This wallet seems all we need. Not only the ERC20 tokens you can put in the wallet but diffirent coins and tokens can put in the wallet.
That was great! All other tokens can be stored in the ESR wallet, what a nice platform for the project. Is there a conversion for ESR to other tokens in the wallet? I can't wait to see the result of launching the ESR card.
SantiagoEmz

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:29:23 AM

Esr wallets gives us a lot of benefits  that some other wallet don't have.less work, less stress coz they give us the easy way to manage our financial needs.even our basic  needs in our every day life.😍can't wait to had this esr wallet.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
qwertysungit

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:55:05 AM

forming partners are very key .there are alot competitors out there hence they need to really work hard.
Precisely, But I know that ESR wallet has already thought about that matters and I know that ESR wallet has their ways to overcome some of their competitors
Yes i agree, esr is very convincing than other conpetitors, but i believe esr is a great project than others. And for me, i will choose esr than other project.
ESR wallet have a unique platform like withdrawing money thru other ATM if you are ESR Wallet user it is free no fees! That's why this is the one that I like of this project. To the other project are definitely have fees but 2% or 3% as I see. Many can do this ESR Wallet in the future so we wait till the team develop the project to the fullest.
qwertysungit

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:58:53 AM

Does the team ESR and the devs still have a plan to make some partnership ? What are the thing they do to make more partners and connection around the world ? It will be a big part of their success if they make more partnership .

i believe they will have for sure, i mean it will undergo developments during the implementation of their roadmaps. It will manifest during the listing of ESR tokens to some of the existing exchanges. I hope i answer your question, i suggest that you should be joining their telegram group in order to be updated on the latest news they have.

Partnership have a big role to make a project become successful , so I believe they are working and now under some of the negotiation in some of exchanges and company that is related to wallet services.
Good question of yours, I'm also curious about the plan of the members of esr Wallet regarding their partnership. I am also agree with you that if they make a partnership with other company will helps them to become more success with their project esr wallet
They going to push harder for the big partnership to the other company, hope they have a news what are they targeting to make an big partnership all over the world. Hopefully it will soon.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:20:07 AM

Does the esr wallet had expiration?and if yes,that I need to register again to avail again this card?😍
Good question, hoping that once we register , are gonna be a lifetime customer who enjoying their service without some fishy fee (hidden agenda). But in case it has, please explain why. Thanks to those who confirming the question of us.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:21:55 AM

when ICO end? hard cap?
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:27:13 AM

Does the team ESR and the devs still have a plan to make some partnership ? What are the thing they do to make more partners and connection around the world ? It will be a big part of their success if they make more partnership .

i believe they will have for sure, i mean it will undergo developments during the implementation of their roadmaps. It will manifest during the listing of ESR tokens to some of the existing exchanges. I hope i answer your question, i suggest that you should be joining their telegram group in order to be updated on the latest news they have.

Partnership have a big role to make a project become successful , so I believe they are working and now under some of the negotiation in some of exchanges and company that is related to wallet services.
Good question of yours, I'm also curious about the plan of the members of esr Wallet regarding their partnership. I am also agree with you that if they make a partnership with other company will helps them to become more success with their project esr wallet
They going to push harder for the big partnership to the other company, hope they have a news what are they targeting to make an big partnership all over the world. Hopefully it will soon.
They targeting the whole world, so I'm expecting they have a famous partners that will be in front advertisement. They have 4 partners on their thread, hoping that many more will come because this is a good online wallet, advance one.
jendervan

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:38:09 AM

this esr wallet project is really a good project and the prospect that will succeed in the future, from the composition of this project team is already very promising .. the team consists of professionals and highly skilled in the field him .. I think the team must have an idea idea that will make the project this became a project of interest, now just looking for investors as much .. this project just launched an interesting application application from this project .. i am quite optimistic this project will be successful
SantiagoEmz

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:09:02 AM

If I want to had this ESR WALLET. But here were I live I can't  see any branches of yours.can I still get or be able to be a holder of ESR WALLET?😍

SantiagoEmz

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:11:55 AM

If it's okey to ask if you already operating here the ESR WALLET in the Philippines. 😍

SantiagoEmz

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:32:46 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 08:59:39 AM by SantiagoEmz

If I had an esr wallet,and I want to use it as a loan purpose.what is the step to apply for this loan and how much is the limit or is there no  limit of how much should I loan.or there  are is a  member category  for those  taking a loan using ESR wallet?

SantiagoEmz

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:53:56 AM

How about the student or under 18 years old.Are they allow to get or avail an esr wallet? Or those 18 years old above only?.Because this esr  wallet it's will be a very big help to a student.😍

canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:56:38 AM

If I had an esr wallet,and I want to use it as a loan purpose.what is the step to apply for this loan and how much is the limit or is there no  limit of how much should I loan.or there  are is a  member category  for those  taking a loan using ESR wallet?u

Better to join on their telegram if you want a clear answer and instant respond as well. Those question of your are internal issue and you need a dev to answer it. Just click the link to keep in touch https://t.me/ESRWALLET

SantiagoEmz

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:03:02 AM

Esr wallet it's an answer pray, to those who hate to go to the bank, and filing so many papers for those who want to open an account. 😍

canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:04:38 AM

this esr wallet project is really a good project and the prospect that will succeed in the future, from the composition of this project team is already very promising .. the team consists of professionals and highly skilled in the field him .. I think the team must have an idea idea that will make the project this became a project of interest, now just looking for investors as much .. this project just launched an interesting application application from this project .. i am quite optimistic this project will be successful

Absolutely and the current activity of ESR is excellent too! Just be sure you have part of their token sale "TOKENS Sale on December 24". You can view it on their website and right now they have 2m+ . So decide now and participate. https://esrwallet.io/en/
debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:30:49 AM

ESR WALLET have great functions of storage, sending, currency conversion will be available.
debil

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:32:45 AM

Ive heard that Esr wallet is almost done or done. Can somebody tell me if its true?
Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:33:41 AM

and the application is already there? where it can be seen and downloaded?
It is interesting, of course, how will the opportunity be made to withdraw money from ATMs?
will it be tied to certain banks?
debil

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:37:13 AM

ESR wallet is worth supporting there is no doubt that this community will grow and grow and ESR wallet will operate on different countries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: