Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:20:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon!  (Read 9787 times)
ejarales

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:00:05 AM

As I can see our community is growing and growing. It's so nice to see that people are giving their ideas and thoughts regarding to this project.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ejarales

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:09:19 AM

i see esr is like centra and other wallets.
what is your unique selling proposition?

They have two major differences and the 1st point below is a significant one..

1. To make users' fund secure, they will create their own exchanger instead of integrating existing exchanges and exposing users' private key.
2. They will offer microloan to account holders which i guess none of the other wallets support at the moment.

that sounds  good but where do esr get the promised 20% per annum interest?

micro loan? well that is another thing that esr have

thanks for the answer

Yes..Microcredit is a major business segment. Only thing they have to ensure that they determine proper credit rating before giving load.

In addition, second major source of income will be exchanger. Imagine how much is Changelley earning ..Smiley ...ESR can be bigger than that..

does your vision will be attainable on a 8 million usd hardcap?

Yes, I'm sure that ESR was conducted a deep study or analysis before they come up to a decision. And as I can see 8million usd hardcap is not that big compare to the other ICOs. They can definitely reach their hardcap.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:49:05 AM

Esr  wallet also give a plastic card same as visa card.master card.this card support many currencies.it that mean we can withdraw in any atm bank?😍
yes, they have 300 ATMs located at USA though but base on their whitepaper they will expand it to other countries, hope they will reach my country as well  Grin
Yes, ESR Wallet is supported by USD, EUR and popular cryptocurrencies: BTC,BCH, ETH, ZEC, DASH, LTC. After you convert the cryptocurrencies to USD or EUR you can withdraw it in ESR WALLET ATM Machines.

jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:16:01 AM

How can we know that ESR wallet is a trusty wallet ? What are the plan you need to do for able for us to believe and feel safe and secured when we use and avail this application ?

That you can't. Do you trust the exchanges where you park your coins and Ether ? Similarly at the beginning we need to trust them and the reward for then by upholding the trust is much more that that of cheating.
Indeed, I think one of our responsibilities is to find out and explore the background of every project we want to support or participate. We need to know who are the investors and partners of each project and if we find that it's trustworthy, I think there's no need to worry if we want to invest here or not. It's up to us! And I don't see anything wrong with this project, except for their timeline delay but for me it's okay as long as they can give us more secure and a Wallet with good quality.
I admired your questions, it is very helpful to anybody who wants to avail ESR wallet if those questions of yours will be answer. Hope for the best answers of these questions.
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:30:20 AM

As I read esr  wallet.im very  happy because we can send money in diferrent currencies to 120 countries worldwide with no fees.if we use esr wallet
😍
It's good to know that you can send money without fees this wallet seems very nice because a lot of wallet nowadays is have a high fees in their service.

blockchain is designed to transfer money borderless, fast and cheap compared to banks and other old school money transfer institutions not esr only.

People will be happy here especially those with relatives abroad and relatives who love to go abroad, because not so long ago it was slow and expensive to send money. And it's hard for those in the family who are suddenly in need of money, so thank you for the ESR because they are one of the answers to these problems.
I agree that technology grows rapidly and encompassed all things that we do in our daily lives.
I hope that this project will make sure their security is high because nowadays there are so many hackers and I hope they will give us a high quality service. Goodluck ESR wallet.
As of now, fingerprint and 2FA they going to implement about security, Hope they have more security to implement so that many people/investors will trust the ESR wallet. I can't  wait to see it the future of this project.
I prefer finger print because there is no chance of hacking at all. I believe this project and a lot of people will going to use and invest in this project.
Right, right now the fingerprint scanner has high quality security so I was in favor of using this method and it will attract users and investors because of the security this ESR Wallet has. But it's better that developers find innovative and high quality security for ESR Wallet if it's possible.
Anya Doreen

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:48:45 AM

i see esr is like centra and other wallets.
what is your unique selling proposition?

They have two major differences and the 1st point below is a significant one..

1. To make users' fund secure, they will create their own exchanger instead of integrating existing exchanges and exposing users' private key.
2. They will offer microloan to account holders which i guess none of the other wallets support at the moment.

that sounds  good but where do esr get the promised 20% per annum interest?

micro loan? well that is another thing that esr have

thanks for the answer

Yes..Microcredit is a major business segment. Only thing they have to ensure that they determine proper credit rating before giving load.

In addition, second major source of income will be exchanger. Imagine how much is Changelley earning ..Smiley ...ESR can be bigger than that..

does your vision will be attainable on a 8 million usd hardcap?

Yes, I'm sure that ESR was conducted a deep study or analysis before they come up to a decision. And as I can see 8million usd hardcap is not that big compare to the other ICOs. They can definitely reach their hardcap.
Yes I agree also, it's not likely that they will issue a target amount of hardcap that exceeds the demand for this project. And I think that 8 million is enough to get this project done smoothly.

Talk to the Expert

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:09:57 AM

Esr  wallet also give a plastic card same as visa card.master card.this card support many currencies.it that mean we can withdraw in any atm bank?😍
yes, they have 300 ATMs located at USA though but base on their whitepaper they will expand it to other countries, hope they will reach my country as well  Grin
Yes, ESR Wallet is supported by USD, EUR and popular cryptocurrencies: BTC,BCH, ETH, ZEC, DASH, LTC. After you convert the cryptocurrencies to USD or EUR you can withdraw it in ESR WALLET ATM Machines.
Are you serious? If so, this project is very good, because if I'm not mistaken this is the first time that I can see a Wallet with has own exchanges. Alright!
Anya Doreen

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:28:31 AM

Are you serious? If so, this project is very good, because if I'm not mistaken this is the first time that I can see a Wallet with has own exchanges. Alright!
I think you have to be diligent in reading and researching about things, so you can see the importance and beauty of things especially in this project. With the amount of help you get here, I think you are one of the users who will be thankful for this project.

-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:15:11 AM

Yes this project is really good. And very promising, it will bring a lot of profit ot investors. As i understand from White Paper and Road map,, they will start own exchanger if crowdsale will hit 3M milestone. So wee need to wait a little more.
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:17:23 AM

I read in esr platform that those had an  esr  token holder, will receive a profits from the company, after each quarter ends.they will receive a 30 percent profits.😍
So ESR tokens will work just like stocks in corporation?  Grin (dividends)
looking forward to hold this token in the future.

This will be best strategy, buy tokens now with good discount, and forget about it for 10 years. Then you will check your ESR wallet and here you are you are vert richest man in the world. This project is really very promising and will have success!

Absolutely this is a promising project  but 10 years is too long , but if you understand about trading and self control. You will be successful someday for sure. So I gonna observe this project and do participate/invest for sure.

i believe it's the most dumbest thing you'll be doing, if you accumulate the time wasted versus the thing you'll be earning you'll end up like you lose the trade. You can earn it little by little by selecting a good coin or maybe scalping the ESR's market. Why wait for 10 years?, i mean is it a even a logical strategy. What if crypto is not even existing by that time, who knows? Then checkmate.

I agree on this. With that amount of time, you can roll your investment by compounding which would make it grow exponentially, therefore making a lot more impact on your financials than holding it for that long.
Marioboro

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:24:51 AM

I read in esr platform that those had an  esr  token holder, will receive a profits from the company, after each quarter ends.they will receive a 30 percent profits.😍
So ESR tokens will work just like stocks in corporation?  Grin (dividends)
looking forward to hold this token in the future.

This will be best strategy, buy tokens now with good discount, and forget about it for 10 years. Then you will check your ESR wallet and here you are you are vert richest man in the world. This project is really very promising and will have success!

Absolutely this is a promising project  but 10 years is too long , but if you understand about trading and self control. You will be successful someday for sure. So I gonna observe this project and do participate/invest for sure.

i believe it's the most dumbest thing you'll be doing, if you accumulate the time wasted versus the thing you'll be earning you'll end up like you lose the trade. You can earn it little by little by selecting a good coin or maybe scalping the ESR's market. Why wait for 10 years?, i mean is it a even a logical strategy. What if crypto is not even existing by that time, who knows? Then checkmate.

Also, we are now experiencing great volatility in the crypto space since governments and traditional businesses are very skeptical since these project may soon make some of their functions and control over society obsolete. Though there are threats left and right i believe esr is a good project and will be successful in the near future.
petmalulodi

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:29:44 AM

How to avail the card esr wallet? Or, I just register in your web site?
ESR Wallet card will be issued free of charge for each investor who has bought more than 20 ESR tokens during Pre-ICO and ICO period and delivered to their residential address of such investor. Website their website if you wanna buy some tokens
petmalulodi

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:42:56 AM

Guys..I have a chat with dev team over telegram and as per them the wallet will be launched before the end of ICO. Now if then do that, they are going to hit hardcap  Grin
That will be smart move for ESR Cheesy A lot of investors will attract and be curious to try their wallet which leads to more sales. it seems that their wallet will be their ace to reach it's hardcap.
petmalulodi

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:46:36 AM

The ESR WALLET gives us everything.makes us our life so easy.but how to avail this card? Can I just register in your website?or do I need to go to your office?😍
We both thinking that kind of questions, I am sure a lot of here  also want to avail this card but, we have not yet an idea about the right way on how to avail this card because it does not launched yet. Hope to get an answer about this question
If you guys want to avail their token, you must visit their website it's one way to purchase ESR token. Buy atleast 20ESR token and your card will be delivered on your perspective address for free.
petmalulodi

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:48:49 AM

Can I ask permission for me to create a Filipino translation of this for a some bounty? I am very much interested with the concept of easy access to both Fiat and Cryptocurrencies and that you can make all this easy through your platform.

My works:
FILIPINO:
MARVEL TOKEN   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2259833.0
ENCRYPTX   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1989994.new#new
REBI NETWORKS (FIL)   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2190533.0
FRENCHCOIN   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2744003.0
WFR-GAME OF COINS   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2791449.0
Maybe ask it on their telegram I'm sure devs, admin will answer all your concerns like this one
petmalulodi

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:51:15 AM

Is there any news or updates about the date launch of the application of esr wallet ? I need to try this to gather  more information about this ICO and if this  ICO have a potential to compete with the other wallet.
i agree with you. for me also and for those who want to see the updates and information about this ICO. can anyone give us the latest update ?
No, maybe because its came from foreign country, ICO had  potentials because it can covers other country.

Yes, this application had more potential because of it's multiple currency and other services to offer.
And not just that, it's supported by popular cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, ETH, ZEC, DASH, LTC and to have the ability to instantly convert currencies through an online bank or mobile application at a favorable rate anytime and anywhere. So ESR can help us to save our time and to use it on the more important things.
Not only that, ESR wallet can also be use to store some of you ERC20 tokens. One wallet with a lot of uses
petmalulodi

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:53:22 AM

Are those member of ESR Wallet only can by an ESR Token?
of course not, Everybody is welcome to invest or buy some tokens to ESR Wallet. Member or not can purchase ESR token it has no boundaries.
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:05:36 AM

I just wanna Ask? What is ROI, stand for?That we need to pay for deposits in any crytocurrency.😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:48:34 AM

Can I ask permission for me to create a Filipino translation of this for a some bounty? I am very much interested with the concept of easy access to both Fiat and Cryptocurrencies and that you can make all this easy through your platform.

My works:
FILIPINO:
MARVEL TOKEN   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2259833.0
ENCRYPTX   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1989994.new#new
REBI NETWORKS (FIL)   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2190533.0
FRENCHCOIN   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2744003.0
WFR-GAME OF COINS   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2791449.0

You need to ask in telegram channel devs will aswer quick there. Also as i know there is forum ESR wallet bounty thread. As there do they still need Filipino translation. Regards.
debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:32:36 PM

ESR wallet can help us lessen our work because we can send money from different currencies to many countries around the world and they are doing it without charging any fees. Salute to this great project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: