Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:57:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon!  (Read 9787 times)
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:43:03 AM

As I read esr  wallet.im very  happy because we can send money in diferrent currencies to 120 countries worldwide with no fees.if we use esr wallet
😍
It's good to know that you can send money without fees this wallet seems very nice because a lot of wallet nowadays is have a high fees in their service.

blockchain is designed to transfer money borderless, fast and cheap compared to banks and other old school money transfer institutions not esr only.

People will be happy here especially those with relatives abroad and relatives who love to go abroad, because not so long ago it was slow and expensive to send money. And it's hard for those in the family who are suddenly in need of money, so thank you for the ESR because they are one of the answers to these problems.
I agree that technology grows rapidly and encompassed all things that we do in our daily lives.
I hope that this project will make sure their security is high because nowadays there are so many hackers and I hope they will give us a high quality service. Goodluck ESR wallet.
As of now, fingerprint and 2FA they going to implement about security, Hope they have more security to implement so that many people/investors will trust the ESR wallet. I can't  wait to see it the future of this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:15:16 AM

Does the team ESR and the devs still have a plan to make some partnership ? What are the thing they do to make more partners and connection around the world ? It will be a big part of their success if they make more partnership .

i believe they will have for sure, i mean it will undergo developments during the implementation of their roadmaps. It will manifest during the listing of ESR tokens to some of the existing exchanges. I hope i answer your question, i suggest that you should be joining their telegram group in order to be updated on the latest news they have.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:23:11 AM

The ESR WALLET gives us everything.makes us our life so easy.but how to avail this card? Can I just register in your website?or do I need to go to your office?😍
We both thinking that kind of questions, I am sure a lot of here  also want to avail this card but, we have not yet an idea about the right way on how to avail this card because it does not launched yet. Hope to get an answer about this question
Issuing the card may need KYC So it will be launched phase by phase in different regions. They have apparently issued 3000 cards as pilot project. So issue of card will depend on success of that pilot project.
Yes, In addition. You can be an investor and avail more than 20 tokens and the ESR Wallet card will delivered to your address within 60 days after the ICO. I'm waiting also for the answer how the step by step process to avail this ESR Wallet Card, maybe it's like other Wallet Apps that you need to download the apps and register online and after that apply for plastic card also for online transactions. Devs may correct me if I'm wrong because it's come from my mind only. TIA

Lets wait for few days. As they are going to announce the launch of the wallet in few days, they may also publish steps to get the cards along with that.
Yes, I'm also excited to know how it works and what is the procedure to have this ESR Wallet. I hope the procedure is easy, less hassle and if it needs to download their apps I hope it's free and easy to set-up Grin

Easeness of use if the most important criteria of any wallet to succeed. They have many features outlined for the wallet but ease to use can make or break the deal for them.
Yes it was, is very important in a product that is easy to use by its users. Just like Smartphones, I often heared from my colleagues when I have new cellphone is "Friend is that easy to use?" and when they find that my new phone is a friendly users they bought cellphone same as mine. Similar to this wallet, If people find that it's easy to use/operate I think many people will attract to be a users of this wallet.

Will ESR be using EMV cards like those used in ATM cards and credit cards used by most people nowadays? Also, what kind of security features will you be using?
leningradskiy90

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:25:18 AM

maybe i just have one also this wallet.how to  get this
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:25:53 AM

The ESR WALLET gives us everything.makes us our life so easy.but how to avail this card? Can I just register in your website?or do I need to go to your office?😍
We both thinking that kind of questions, I am sure a lot of here  also want to avail this card but, we have not yet an idea about the right way on how to avail this card because it does not launched yet. Hope to get an answer about this question
Issuing the card may need KYC So it will be launched phase by phase in different regions. They have apparently issued 3000 cards as pilot project. So issue of card will depend on success of that pilot project.
Yes, In addition. You can be an investor and avail more than 20 tokens and the ESR Wallet card will delivered to your address within 60 days after the ICO. I'm waiting also for the answer how the step by step process to avail this ESR Wallet Card, maybe it's like other Wallet Apps that you need to download the apps and register online and after that apply for plastic card also for online transactions. Devs may correct me if I'm wrong because it's come from my mind only. TIA

Lets wait for few days. As they are going to announce the launch of the wallet in few days, they may also publish steps to get the cards along with that.
Yes, I'm also excited to know how it works and what is the procedure to have this ESR Wallet. I hope the procedure is easy, less hassle and if it needs to download their apps I hope it's free and easy to set-up Grin

Easeness of use if the most important criteria of any wallet to succeed. They have many features outlined for the wallet but ease to use can make or break the deal for them.
Yes it was, is very important in a product that is easy to use by its users. Just like Smartphones, I often heared from my colleagues when I have new cellphone is "Friend is that easy to use?" and when they find that my new phone is a friendly users they bought cellphone same as mine. Similar to this wallet, If people find that it's easy to use/operate I think many people will attract to be a users of this wallet.

Will ESR be using EMV cards like those used in ATM cards and credit cards used by most people nowadays? Also, what kind of security features will you be using?

Precisely, since this will be used as some sort of electronic wallet, we would like to know what kind of security features be in the card for the safety of our funds and personal account information.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:29:07 AM

As I read esr  wallet.im very  happy because we can send money in diferrent currencies to 120 countries worldwide with no fees.if we use esr wallet
😍
It's good to know that you can send money without fees this wallet seems very nice because a lot of wallet nowadays is have a high fees in their service.

blockchain is designed to transfer money borderless, fast and cheap compared to banks and other old school money transfer institutions not esr only.

People will be happy here especially those with relatives abroad and relatives who love to go abroad, because not so long ago it was slow and expensive to send money. And it's hard for those in the family who are suddenly in need of money, so thank you for the ESR because they are one of the answers to these problems.
I agree that technology grows rapidly and encompassed all things that we do in our daily lives.
I hope that this project will make sure their security is high because nowadays there are so many hackers and I hope they will give us a high quality service. Goodluck ESR wallet.
As of now, fingerprint and 2FA they going to implement about security, Hope they have more security to implement so that many people/investors will trust the ESR wallet. I can't  wait to see it the future of this project.

I believe those two that you've mention are considered to be secured enough for us potential users of this wallet. I mean other's can just have breach the security by direct contact or maybe by force to access your holding on your wallet so i believe this will do.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:37:20 AM

Are those member of ESR Wallet only can by an ESR Token?

ESR wallet supports different cryptocurrencies and visa not esr tokens only.
did i get your question correct?

Yeah , thank you . I really appreciate it buddy. I just wonder is any country can avail their application?
Any country that allows use of cryptocurrency will be able to use ESR wallet.
They may not issue cards to all the countries but online wallet should be available in most of the countries.
I think this ESR Wallet is designed for Cryptocurrencies, they use USD and EUR as a front because this is the kind of money we use today and for more people to be attracted to the ESR Wallet that's why you are correct that any country that allows cryptocurrency will be able to use ESR Wallet. We can understand if they can't issue ESR Wallet card for other country because it's realy difficult and a lot of process but we are hoping that ESR put offices in every country someday to serve better and to be able to issue ESR Wallet card in every country that they promote ESR Wallet.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:20:09 AM

How is this ESR wallet differ from some of the previous ICO that also offers wallet ? Is there any plan of competing with some top company that prove their success in wallet services.

They have two major differences and the 1st point below is a significant one..

1. To make users' fund secure, they will create their own exchanger instead of integrating existing exchanges and exposing users' private key.
2. They will offer microloan to account holders which i guess none of the other wallets support at the moment.
Accurate, but the Wallet prior to ESR also offers high level of security regarding the safety/security of the users fund. Yes you're right, the new and attractive to ESR Wallet is its own Exchages and Microcrediting. What I want to know is if it's easy to make a loan from ESR and how much they can lend me? Grin

-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:37:00 AM

I read in esr platform that those had an  esr  token holder, will receive a profits from the company, after each quarter ends.they will receive a 30 percent profits.😍
So ESR tokens will work just like stocks in corporation?  Grin (dividends)
looking forward to hold this token in the future.

This will be best strategy, buy tokens now with good discount, and forget about it for 10 years. Then you will check your ESR wallet and here you are you are vert richest man in the world. This project is really very promising and will have success!
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:25:25 AM

There are so much advantages of ESR wallet but how about the disadvantages of ESR wallet, how the team works for that matter.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:25:00 AM

Esr  wallet also give a plastic card same as visa card.master card.this card support many currencies.it that mean we can withdraw in any atm bank?😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
argomemnon (OP)

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:34:22 AM

There are so much advantages of ESR wallet but how about the disadvantages of ESR wallet, how the team works for that matter.

The first and the most important disadvantage is that the greatest part of these features are only going to be implemented. Right now we do have private account system being tested (tests showed some troubles that must be fixed), later banking features will be added as the card functions.

We will keep you informed.
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:56:31 PM

The amount of this type of project is exploring, let's see what it can do and can help with the users. But first, I need to read their white paper to get updated and informed.
Yes, for you to see the beauty of this project and what help you can get from it. After you've read the rest of it I'm sure you're become one of those who will keep track of its updates.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:05:56 PM

The first and the most important disadvantage is that the greatest part of these features are only going to be implemented. Right now we do have private account system being tested (tests showed some troubles that must be fixed), later banking features will be added as the card functions.

We will keep you informed.
Wow nice question and about the who answer is pretty nice also. So for now they are working for the private account system. Hope they will release soon about the card and a demo for the free testing.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:36:20 PM

Esr  wallet also give a plastic card same as visa card.master card.this card support many currencies.it that mean we can withdraw in any atm bank?😍
yes, they have 300 ATMs located at USA though but base on their whitepaper they will expand it to other countries, hope they will reach my country as well  Grin

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
jamieasf

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:11:03 PM

I see that Esr wallet is a great help to pay our bills.like household bills.like electric bills and others.But what about the school tuition.now almost school was accepting they pay through electronic gadgets.if it yes it will be a great help for us,and our parents usually paying our tuition.
Paying tuition fee is not on their list but who knows maybe ESR will include that transaction soon. I am sure that ESR is doing, Will do anything that is possible to work.
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:42:19 PM

yes, they have 300 ATMs located at USA though but base on their whitepaper they will expand it to other countries, hope they will reach my country as well  Grin
wow if this is true this is really wonderfull. 300 ATMs is big amound of it. Now this project looks more promising for me , need to get more ESR tokens. Because this project will give more profit in future!
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:33:54 PM

😍

I prefer finger print because there is no chance of hacking at all. I believe this project and a lot of people will going to use and invest in this project.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:24:18 PM

We need to try make a little more hype around this great project. It is definitely our goal to reach atleast 3M$ this is very good milestone in the road map. "through which users can instantly exchange their cryptocurrency for fiat money." this point will make ESR wallet very very famous in the cryptocurrency community. So lets try our best!

Agreed. Let's try to make as much hype as possible. Any of the social media where we are active, let;s share some info about ESR wallet. This will help us active better investments for the project.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:27:16 PM

I read in esr platform that those had an  esr  token holder, will receive a profits from the company, after each quarter ends.they will receive a 30 percent profits.😍
So ESR tokens will work just like stocks in corporation?  Grin (dividends)
looking forward to hold this token in the future.

Well not exactly. While the stock also gives you ownership of the company, the token will not give you any ownership. It will enable you to receive dividends. Yes, very few ICOs are there which claim to give dividends.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: