Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:07:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon!  (Read 9787 times)
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:39:36 PM

ESR wallet can help us lessen our work because we can send money from different currencies to many countries around the world and they are doing it without charging any fees. Salute to this great project
yes, that is so great esr is a very nice funtion and and you can say your life will be easy if you use it, and honestly i can't wait to launch this wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:57:51 PM

ESR wallet can help us lessen our work because we can send money from different currencies to many countries around the world and they are doing it without charging any fees. Salute to this great project
yes, that is so great esr is a very nice funtion and and you can say your life will be easy if you use it, and honestly i can't wait to launch this wallet.
Just wait a little more time buddy, I'm sure Devs works well for this project. Because this type of project is so delicate that they have to pour their best in its development for its good quality. Grin

Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:59:30 PM

Just wait a little more time buddy, I'm sure Devs works well for this project. Because this type of project is so delicate that they have to pour their best in its development for its good quality. Grin

Actually that's what the goals of the every wallet being develop in the cryptoworld, the charging fee is usually free for wallet to wallet transaction. But yeah i agree on you it will be a very big help for the users. So far the offerings to ESR wallet are good enough to make it in the cryptoworld.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:21:15 PM

If I want to avail this esr wallet.Is there certain amount that I need to pay so that I can had or avail or be a members of this ESR WALLET?😍
Online wallet will be free of cost. Anyone can avail and use it. However, offline wallet or card will be charged and i assume KYC will be needed for that.

I believe it works vice versa when it comes to KYC, usually most of the online wallets are the ones who are requiring it.
Right, especially in our government today KYC is really important. It may well be for our security, and those criminals can not get inside in online transactions or shrink their number in online world. It also helps that people with dark conscience can not use online transactions for their wrong doing.

NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:01:56 PM

As what I have see in to their website about their plan in project implementation period in February , what does it mean "own currency exchanger" ? Does it mean they will have a own exchanges where as only esr token can be change or what ?
I don't know if they will be able to do that in Feb. But the aim is to create a service like Changelley. Thta will help both the compantya nd its users.
I absolutely agree, you need to think of a date, place, people you will be targeting most for the business that you wanna get most especially to get their sympathy and approval
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:05:37 PM

this seems like another payment processor, just another one trying for their small piece of the pie like everyone else!

Well not tru dude. They have two major differences and the 1st point below is a significant one..

1. To make users' fund secure, they will create their own exchanger instead of integrating existing exchanges and exposing users' private key.
2. They will offer microloan to account holders which i guess none of the other wallets support at the moment.

I guess you won't find these significant features in other wallets.
I strongly agree because without continual growth and progress, such wprds as improvement, and success have no meaning and don't compare yourself to others, trust yourself and be competitive
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:16:14 PM

Actually that's what the goals of the every wallet being develop in the cryptoworld, the charging fee is usually free for wallet to wallet transaction. But yeah i agree on you it will be a very big help for the users. So far the offerings to ESR wallet are good enough to make it in the cryptoworld.
So it's really worth it even if we wait a little bit to fully launch this ESR Wallet, as it is still under the supervision and development of developers so they can share it with us in order.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:46:11 PM

We don't need to go in any bank with this ESR wallet it will make our life easier.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:25:23 PM

We don't need to go in any bank with this ESR wallet it will make our life easier.

Of course it is, i mean that's the concept of every crypto currency folks. the concept of being decentralize says that to put the power into people. Meaning to remove market intermediaries whic results to lessening of fees and making people in control of the market as possible.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:20:18 PM

I read in esr platform that those had an  esr  token holder, will receive a profits from the company, after each quarter ends.they will receive a 30 percent profits.😍
So ESR tokens will work just like stocks in corporation?  Grin (dividends)
looking forward to hold this token in the future.

This will be best strategy, buy tokens now with good discount, and forget about it for 10 years. Then you will check your ESR wallet and here you are you are vert richest man in the world. This project is really very promising and will have success!

Absolutely this is a promising project  but 10 years is too long , but if you understand about trading and self control. You will be successful someday for sure. So I gonna observe this project and do participate/invest for sure.

10 years is way too much in crypto world at the moment. I am investing in it with 2-3 years horizon in mind. Hope it will give me decent return on that time period.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:26:35 PM

If I want to avail this esr wallet.Is there certain amount that I need to pay so that I can had or avail or be a members of this ESR WALLET?😍
Online wallet will be free of cost. Anyone can avail and use it. However, offline wallet or card will be charged and i assume KYC will be needed for that.

I believe it works vice versa when it comes to KYC, usually most of the online wallets are the ones who are requiring it.

Is it? I am a bot confused. Can you please tell me couple of wallets that ask for KYC? and what is the point of anonymity in crypto world if I have to do a KYC for my online wallet?
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:28:57 PM

As I can see our community is growing and growing. It's so nice to see that people are giving their ideas and thoughts regarding to this project.

Well still I think it needs to grow further. Our telegram group has just 1200+ members. We need to spread the word in all the mediums and help success of this project.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:31:31 PM

i see esr is like centra and other wallets.
what is your unique selling proposition?

They have two major differences and the 1st point below is a significant one..

1. To make users' fund secure, they will create their own exchanger instead of integrating existing exchanges and exposing users' private key.
2. They will offer microloan to account holders which i guess none of the other wallets support at the moment.

that sounds  good but where do esr get the promised 20% per annum interest?

micro loan? well that is another thing that esr have

thanks for the answer

Yes..Microcredit is a major business segment. Only thing they have to ensure that they determine proper credit rating before giving load.

In addition, second major source of income will be exchanger. Imagine how much is Changelley earning ..Smiley ...ESR can be bigger than that..

does your vision will be attainable on a 8 million usd hardcap?

Yes, I'm sure that ESR was conducted a deep study or analysis before they come up to a decision. And as I can see 8million usd hardcap is not that big compare to the other ICOs. They can definitely reach their hardcap.

Well...8 Million will be needed to make this project up and running. After that it will self sustain. The earning from exchanger and microloan will be sufficient for it to expand to other geographies and grow rapidly.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:35:12 PM

Yes I agree also, it's not likely that they will issue a target amount of hardcap that exceeds the demand for this project. And I think that 8 million is enough to get this project done smoothly.

Well 8 Million will be enough to make this project up and running. After that it will be upto the project to self sustain from the revenue from exchanger and microloan. So I think the pricings is well thought through and attractive.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:36:42 PM

Esr  wallet also give a plastic card same as visa card.master card.this card support many currencies.it that mean we can withdraw in any atm bank?😍
yes, they have 300 ATMs located at USA though but base on their whitepaper they will expand it to other countries, hope they will reach my country as well  Grin
Yes, ESR Wallet is supported by USD, EUR and popular cryptocurrencies: BTC,BCH, ETH, ZEC, DASH, LTC. After you convert the cryptocurrencies to USD or EUR you can withdraw it in ESR WALLET ATM Machines.
Are you serious? If so, this project is very good, because if I'm not mistaken this is the first time that I can see a Wallet with has own exchanges. Alright!
Yes..having its own exchanger is the unique feature of ESR wallet. It will not only add a revenue source for investors, it will also help add a layer of security for its users as they need not share the private key with other exchanges.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:41:07 PM

Guys..I have a chat with dev team over telegram and as per them the wallet will be launched before the end of ICO. Now if then do that, they are going to hit hardcap  Grin
That will be smart move for ESR Cheesy A lot of investors will attract and be curious to try their wallet which leads to more sales. it seems that their wallet will be their ace to reach it's hardcap.

By the way, anyone has any information about the wallet launch details? I was checking the telegram group also but didn't get much info. So thought of asking here.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:43:04 PM

Is there any news or updates about the date launch of the application of esr wallet ? I need to try this to gather  more information about this ICO and if this  ICO have a potential to compete with the other wallet.
i agree with you. for me also and for those who want to see the updates and information about this ICO. can anyone give us the latest update ?
No, maybe because its came from foreign country, ICO had  potentials because it can covers other country.

Yes, this application had more potential because of it's multiple currency and other services to offer.
And not just that, it's supported by popular cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, ETH, ZEC, DASH, LTC and to have the ability to instantly convert currencies through an online bank or mobile application at a favorable rate anytime and anywhere. So ESR can help us to save our time and to use it on the more important things.
Not only that, ESR wallet can also be use to store some of you ERC20 tokens. One wallet with a lot of uses
Why some of the ERC 20 tokens? I thought as it is ERC 20 compatible, all types of ERC 20 tokens can be stored here. Isn't it the case?
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:44:45 PM

I just wanna Ask? What is ROI, stand for?That we need to pay for deposits in any crytocurrency.😍
Return On Investment. This signifies the amount you get in return for each unit of money that you invest in something. Generally applicable for entities like stock, share, tokens etc..
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:46:12 PM

Well.. a little bit of official announcement will help soothe the excitement in a long way. Hope fully they will release the feature very soon.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:49:40 PM

So it's really worth it even if we wait a little bit to fully launch this ESR Wallet, as it is still under the supervision and development of developers so they can share it with us in order.

I don't think anyone will mind waiting a bit more for product launch. Just that a launch before end of ICO can attract lot more investors. A word from dev team will also be helpful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: