Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:01:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell?  (Read 18167 times)
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:57:32 PM

With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

there is a hard fork problem lying front of us. after that to the moon!
Brother i will say that you should need to explain the thing then we can help you easily if you are saying that you are having problem which is not familiar then what kind of information we can give you should need to explain i'm sorry for that.
Emworks

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:32:11 PM

In any market, nothing is for sure..bitcoin price pace are constantly changing sometimes its value rapidly increase then suddenly followed by slow down until it stabilized.
Use the tools available and analyzed the charts to understand the price history cause bitcoin price movement can be affect by circumstances and situation happening in global scale
Its important to learn how economics influence the price of bitcoin to know what is the best time to buy, sell or hold.
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:58:08 PM

With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

Time to buy my friend!
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:25:34 PM

In any market, nothing is for sure..bitcoin price pace are constantly changing sometimes its value rapidly increase then suddenly followed by slow down until it stabilized.
Use the tools available and analyzed the charts to understand the price history cause bitcoin price movement can be affect by circumstances and situation happening in global scale
Its important to learn how economics influence the price of bitcoin to know what is the best time to buy, sell or hold.

Even in any supermarkets or stores the prices are keep on changing.  No one could say when it is going to hit its high price or when to dump.
Let's all realized that the best time to sell our coin is when the value of selling price is high. And its time to buy a bitcoin when the price is on its dumped state.
Baijit20

Activity: 414

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:40:26 PM

I think it's not a good time to sell bitcoin when price dump.but it is a good time to buy.I hope bitcoin price rice will soon.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:12:49 PM

I think it's not a good time to sell bitcoin when price dump.but it is a good time to buy.I hope bitcoin price rice will soon.
Today was very happy watching Bitcoin begin to raise their goals. Watching when Bitcoin reached $ 2,900 was very creepy. Although it was this moment that gave the chance to buy more Bitcoin for those who wanted it very much. To date, we are expected to expect a rise in prices for Bitcoin.
DuaLipa

Activity: 198

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:37:09 PM

Today was very happy watching Bitcoin begin to raise their goals. Watching when Bitcoin reached $ 2,900 was very creepy. Although it was this moment that gave the chance to buy more Bitcoin for those who wanted it very much. To date, we are expected to expect a rise in prices for Bitcoin.

Getting down is possible anytime for bitcoin, the vital thing is that holding them during decline times. That is how we can make money in our trades. We should buy from dip like $2900 etc.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 08:51:21 PM

In my own opinion, it is time to sell bitcoin for those who bought it when its value was around $3,200. But for those who are into long term investment and really believe that bitcoin value will reach $10,000 in the nearest future, I think it is time for those type of people to buy.
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:56:31 PM

In my own opinion, it is time to sell bitcoin for those who bought it when its value was around $3,200. But for those who are into long term investment and really believe that bitcoin value will reach $10,000 in the nearest future, I think it is time for those type of people to buy.
It is not the right time to sell bitcoin if we go for selling then we are missing the time which is very near because $5000 USD is near we should wait for that because bitcoin has promised everyone that it will reach.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:33:06 AM

It is not the right time to sell bitcoin if we go for selling then we are missing the time which is very near because $5000 USD is near we should wait for that because bitcoin has promised everyone that it will reach.
I agree with your opinion sir, I also think that it is the right time to sell the bitcoin due to their price now in the market was around $4000 - $4150. This price is good for me compared with the last last week, obviously their value now in the market is not permanently. But if you assume that bitcoin value of bitcoin were raised up more just hold it and wait the right time before sell it moreover if you are not satisfied to your investment just buy more bitcoin for the sake of additional capital.  
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:38:15 AM

If I think this is a better opportunity to buy coins because sometimes the value of coins one day can go up drastically and there we can get bigger profits.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:06:36 AM

If I think this is a better opportunity to buy coins because sometimes the value of coins one day can go up drastically and there we can get bigger profits.
Yeah it is true that it is better to hold first our coins. The bitcoin reached again the $4000. I know it will continue to rise up and I can say that before the year will end, the bitcoin will reach $7000 per each.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:29:15 AM

It it time to buy bitcoin why? Because everyday the mode of bitcoin price is sometimes in up and sometimes it is down. Bitcoin is one of the best opportunity to have now because it is good in the long term investment you can keep it until it reach the highest price bitcoin has the best potential in the coming future and this days are the best time to buy some and take care of it for your future plans. Bitcoin reach the moon soon and gots the highly demand now because of the value and the price of each btc.
willmunte

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:39:24 AM

Should buy when it is at the bottom and sell it at the top, this may be simple but not as simple as you think.  You can not know when its bottom is and when it reaches the top,  so buy when it drops and sell when it's up.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:08:16 AM

The price of the bitcoin is rising again so I think the best time to sell it is next week or next month because I am sure that time the bitcoin is now $5000 per each.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:01:06 AM

congratulations for people which is buy bitcoin today at $38xx because now the price is up at $4xxx in bittrex and i think that they still hold and wait another high price. but if the price is down more than $37xx or even reach $35xx, then we could buy again in lower price. if we trading daily, its better to watch the price first before we decide to buy because the price now is changing and the trends is up and down too often so be careful when you buy.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
fedoralite

Activity: 548
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:28:01 AM

The price of the bitcoin is rising again so I think the best time to sell it is next week or next month because I am sure that time the bitcoin is now $5000 per each.

There's no actual time to sell or buy on it since I think it's up for us to decide on this matter since we have some different needs and mindset regarding on when we sell our tokens but as predicted prices for bitcoins to grow much better that all of us well follow and got positive mindset on it so that we can see the 5000$ price shouting out by many speculators out there.
forkchain

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:39:25 AM

Price will hit 5000USD because it is same like what happened in july because in july that happened too now people are investing in bitcoin they know that they will get high profit.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:41:03 AM

this is a great time to buy bitcoin, because i heard there is info from microsoft that use bitcoin for their latest API
If we look at the market price if Bitcoin now a days, then I think it is a very good opportunity to buy as many Bitcoins as you can right now. It is because if the reason that market price of Bitcoin is little low than past. So you need to avail this golden opportunity so that it may benefit you in a longer run.
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:04:53 PM

Best is to cash out now and buy more when the market is at its lowest peak price. Though there is a risk here. You need to predict the market properly.
Or you can buy during dip, wait for recovery and sell when it recovers.
They best thing to do now is buy as much as you can and hold for the pump to come and when it arrives then sell and earn the profit more than the expectation and if you had bought already then hold and wait for the high price and then get the desired amount in your wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: