Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:05:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell?  (Read 18167 times)
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:22:46 AM

If I think this is a better opportunity to buy coins because sometimes the value of coins one day can go up drastically and there we can get bigger profits.
If we see the graph of market price of Bitcoin since past few days, then I think there will be hardly any reason to deny this fact that this very present moment is the prime time for buying Bitcoins. You actually to take advantage of this time and you need to buy as many Bitcoins as you can. This time will never come in your lives.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:26:22 AM

If I think this is a better opportunity to buy coins because sometimes the value of coins one day can go up drastically and there we can get bigger profits.
If we see the graph of market price of Bitcoin since past few days, then I think there will be hardly any reason to deny this fact that this very present moment is the prime time for buying Bitcoins. You actually to take advantage of this time and you need to buy as many Bitcoins as you can. This time will never come in your lives.

I disagree with that, I don't think that it is a good time to buy bitcoin now. For me, the price is still too high to buy and I would choose to wait for a dump before investing in bitcoin. A dump in the price is the best opportunity to buy and to earn bigger profit. Maybe you are referring to a continuous increase in the price of bitcoin, because if that is the case, there is a small possibility for decrease and more chance for increase resulting to a better opportunity and wiser decision for buying now.
kevinnmr

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:35:04 AM

I agree this price is about 10percent too high. Buy below 4k. However what if it goes down below 3k. What happened to guys buying at 5k? Nobody knows what price bitcoin will be today tomorrow in 5 years. You just have to invest what you can afford to and buy what level you're comfortable with and HODL. I think having a HODl mentality is your biggest asset if you believe in a project coin etc...
moopser

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:53:35 AM

Waiting for bitcoin to go down - at least  below 4k.
Usually I am buying some small amounts for every 2-5% of price change in order to have more flexible sells.

Now holding.
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:14:41 PM

normally most of the time the rate of bitcoin is varying and due to this people are doing trading. some whenever if you want to investment in bitcoin and you want to just buy or sell bitcoin. then according to me you must given enough time to bitcoin and observe their rate whenever the rate of bitcoin going low you need to get bitcoins more and more and whenever you observe that rate of bitcoin is increased from the rate on which you get bitcoin then you need to sale more and more bitcoins.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1666

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:20:54 PM

Usually I am buying some small amounts for every 2-5% of price change in order to have more flexible sells.

Now holding.

Its going down $4200 right now. You still waiting for it to get below $4000?

I'm buying when I get home. Will try to just get in small portion just like you and see how the market price will react. If it goes down in the next 24 hours then I will get in again. But it is goes higher, then I already got some decent returns. I just try to buy in dips and not waiting for a certain point before buying. For me, any dip is a good buying point. Of course the lower and cheap the price the better. But I'll stick to this strategy because so far its effective on my end.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:53:02 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 11:51:24 PM by slyfox

With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
As long as the price still has not skyrocketed then it is still the time to buy even if the price may be a little bit too high at the moment but in the long term that is not really relevant.
MisterKT

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:31:46 PM

The Bitcoin trend is very variable so try to follow the news closely and buy when it dives and sell after it has surged
Easy to say, but hard to do, try your best!
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:48:29 PM

The Bitcoin trend is very variable so try to follow the news closely and buy when it dives and sell after it has surged
Easy to say, but hard to do, try your best!

Nothing is hard for experienced traders. You need experience,to be in right time and right place.. But experience doesnt come with single day, failing is best part of this road.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DeltaX

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:29:49 PM

Now holding.
That will be so hard because there is a lot of the resistance in 4200 range, but i like your idea that should become a good way to make the flexible value. If the big news will be happened and below 4k looks very impossible right now
Gozie51

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:38:39 PM

Now holding.
That will be so hard because there is a lot of the resistance in 4200 range, but i like your idea that should become a good way to make the flexible value. If the big news will be happened and below 4k looks very impossible right now

The mark it is now is still ok to ride bullish to the speculated 5K and grab little difference before it retrace. The retracement is being expected then.
949miner

Activity: 448

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:48:11 PM

It is being bullish right now, only that it has been between two support barriers in the last 30 hours, so the price can be both sides in the next hours. Just lets see what happens in the next hours, we need to wait to see the charts and see if there are good news for the price.
But i really expect that it is going to touch $5000 before the third week of october, i am sure about that.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
StockBet.com

Activity: 322

Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 12:13:41 AM

Forks are expected later this year.

If it's like the last fork, Bitcoin will continue dropping and then go up after the next fork.

jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:07:18 AM

There is no best time to buy, we have to buy certain period of time in small amounts.
Can I do it? Of course not !
There is best time to buy your desired coins and in case of bitcoin the best time is when they are going through dumping phase. There is no need to waste money on buying bitcoin when they are at peak value of their career.

All wise investors are keeping eyes on the dumping period of bitcoin because they are the golden chances of grabbing most expensive crypto coin.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:42:50 AM

With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

I think this is the moment to buy, because bitcoin price every year is more expensive, and this is already at the end of 2017, in 2018 bitcoin more expensive because many enthusiasts and suppy very limited.
Prices are low as compared to the past month so this is fortunately good time to buy and buy as much as you can handle in future, the good time is ahead and that good time will give Goosebumps to investors and they are praying for the more investors to come now because they are waiting to gain and join the caravan of profiteers.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:15:05 AM

If you are good investor then this question should not come on your mind at all. The big fish always waits for middle and average investors of bitcoin to get panicked and dump the thing so that the value will decrease. Then the big fish comes out and eat as much bitcoin as they could for the long term invest and they will again go to the dormant stages where they keep quiet and will never listen to the bitcoin news that is disturbing like prices are going down, they banned this and all that. This is why they are so much successful and are the real whales.

My main point here is why don't we think in the same way as they are doing it. If we do then the prices will sustain same for long and we can be the fish too.
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:45:18 PM

i would buy where u find it the cheapest.
If you have extra money just buy bitcoin and if you have bitcoin already in your wallet just hold it and wait for the price increase and sell it, for now bitcoin experienced the big dump and this value is not good to sell your bitcoin. I know that after the dump there would be a pump in bitcoin i experience that way back a year. Believed in bitcoin all of us got benefited.
Time is to buy bitcoins. You are right this is only a dump like we had in past, so don’t panic and buy more bitcoins. Buying rate is as easy now as compared to past weeks. But yes if you have bitcoins already, then be patient and don’t try to sell, they will not give you other than loss.
What I believe is that every time it is the time to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is a crypto currency and its price gets fluctuating. This is how it is. We should buy the bitcoin and these ups and downs are very normal and in the past this all has happened and eventually it always increases no matter what.
BitTeo

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:47:09 PM

Now buy guys , its cheap now , in the 2019 i think go around 10k $ .
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:26:23 PM

Now buy guys , its cheap now , in the 2019 i think go around 10k $ .

If you're trading with a big amount, i think the movement of btc would be okay for day trading. If you look at the movement, the ups and dips are quite easy to read. That is again if you are trading with quir a lot of btcs

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:42:03 PM

This is the good time to buy Bitcoin because it's price went down. You saw how far Bitcoin's price goes last few weeks. It reach $4,600. Then some people says according to their TAs, Bitcoin is ready to take off. Gonna hit $5,000 any time soon.
Yeah! It is the best time to garb bitcoins because right now they are not very much high in prices as compare to they were after recent Segwit and there is no doubt in this thing that they are surely going to make to 5k dollars by the end of year, so stop wasting time over thinking about buying or not buying bitcoins, just grab them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: