Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 06:45:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell?  (Read 18167 times)
jossiel

Activity: 3010
Merit: 632

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:22:16 PM

I believe that as of the moment, buying btc today or for the next few days will not be worth it, because the price of BTC is still expensive. So better to monitor everyday so that you can have an update for yourself and decide if you want to buy bitcoins.

It's worth anytime you buy bitcoin, if you are mostly aware of the price of bitcoin you'll see on how did the charts are playing. Before we mostly think that the price was quite expensive at $1,000 - $2,000.

And then the price suddenly pumped up to $4,000 and now we're already at $5,000 so the same thing can happen for the next years. We might consider the price today as cheaper one and we'll regret if you as a person that doesn't have bitcoin will just regret it one day.
Wonza99

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Crypto Fan

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:22:24 PM

Everything tends to grow over time.. what happens is that before surely was thought to invest in 1 unit bitcoin and now maybe we are cents but that and everything is still a good investment.
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:40:34 PM

Everything tends to grow over time.. what happens is that before surely was thought to invest in 1 unit bitcoin and now maybe we are cents but that and everything is still a good investment.
Of course, if you take into account the fact that the forecasts for the near future regarding Bitcoin are quite joyful, I think that even today at the current prices for Bitcoin, it is worth buying more or how many there are opportunities. Anyway After a year or a year and a half your investments can increase even in two, or even more.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:00:56 PM

I'm new to Bitcoin. Haven't bought yet. Almost did around the holidays and was glad I didn't when I saw it crash. Now I wish I had bought when it crashed or even before the crash. I'm really bad with money historically, but now find myself with a beautiful 3 year old daughter to think of. I like the strategy you posted. I'm probably gonna go that route. Thanks for that.
You will keep on learning much more things which will help you a lot with the passage of time. It is just a matter of time and experience which makes the difference. For buying and selling of bitcoins, I will suggest you to go for buying at the time when the prices are falling down. As far as selling is concerned, I will say that do not go for selling until and unless you are not getting your desired amount of profit.
KroFly

Activity: 243

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:23:02 PM

Now is an excellent time to sell. I already sold some coins at a very high record price. But you can wait a few more months to sell even more expensive

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:26:51 PM

I sure hope you didn't sell buddy cuz it's been all time high month. seriously never sell when it's low if you don't believe in btc enough to wait than you are in the wrong business.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:08:22 PM

This is a right time to buy bitcoin but never a good time to sell. We may even borrow to buy so that when next the price goes up it will generate more profit. Also do not used all you have to buy at once because the price may still be going down day by day. It may work fine if you divide your money into different batch and  buy bitcoin by batch weekly within this period of time.

We can't really say when it would be a good time to sell because people have different needs. With the price this high, it can even be argued that it's a good time to sell especially for those that jave kept their btcs since last year. As long as you feel good about it, its always a good time to sell.
Yes this makes sense. Everyone have different strategy of work. Everyone comes with some different needs and problems. So there are only two options for an individual, either to keep holding or sell it. So it is only you now, who have to decide according to the needs what to do. Like you said, it is best time for a person to sell who have kept bitcoins from last 2 3 years.
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:24:38 PM

This is a right time to buy bitcoin but never a good time to sell. We may even borrow to buy so that when next the price goes up it will generate more profit. Also do not used all you have to buy at once because the price may still be going down day by day. It may work fine if you divide your money into different batch and  buy bitcoin by batch weekly within this period of time.

We can't really say when it would be a good time to sell because people have different needs. With the price this high, it can even be argued that it's a good time to sell especially for those that jave kept their btcs since last year. As long as you feel good about it, its always a good time to sell.
Yes this makes sense. Everyone have different strategy of work. Everyone comes with some different needs and problems. So there are only two options for an individual, either to keep holding or sell it. So it is only you now, who have to decide according to the needs what to do. Like you said, it is best time for a person to sell who have kept bitcoins from last 2 3 years.
that is a fact that people work in different condition, different people have different requirement. But if we study the market as over all we can come to the conclusion that still there is too much potential in the price of bitcoin therefore it is good to hold bitcoin for some more time because holding bitcoin can be more profitable in future.
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:26:28 PM

now is the good time to sell bitcoin, the price has reached $6000.

and then i think it will be back down till end of this month

Mr.john

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:00:49 PM

I'm new to Bitcoin. Haven't bought yet. Almost did around the holidays and was glad I didn't when I saw it crash. Now I wish I had bought when it crashed or even before the crash. I'm really bad with money historically, but now find myself with a beautiful 3 year old daughter to think of. I like the strategy you posted. I'm probably gonna go that route. Thanks for that.
You will keep on learning much more things which will help you a lot with the passage of time. It is just a matter of time and experience which makes the difference. For buying and selling of bitcoins, I will suggest you to go for buying at the time when the prices are falling down. As far as selling is concerned, I will say that do not go for selling until and unless you are not getting your desired amount of profit.
Yes, since this person is new to bitcoin, it needs to deep learning about it, specially in trading  which is this person will do to sell and to buy bitcoin. I have only a simple suggestion, based on my understanding we are time to sell our bitcoin if the price is so high, because we get a profit from it. While if the time when the price of bitcoin will decrease, in this time we are trying to buy bitcoin or we hold it for a long term and wait to the price will rise to sell our bitcoin.
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:06:16 PM

This indeed the best time to sell your bags as of now specially if you are a short trader but with the upcoming fork then its better to hold up for possible free BTG which would really be a free money but if you dont really care for Bitcoin gold then selling now would really be still be worth which would really ensure profits.I do really expect for price dips later on which you would able to buy back.Rinse and repeat.
marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:07:36 PM

Yes even I am thinking of selling some coins at this price as its good to sell your coins if you have bought at very low price as price can fall in next few days so if you don't sell now then you will surely regret in coming days and we don't know how long it will take price to recover and get back to normal and if price falls in coming days then I will start buying bitcoins for sure.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:59:03 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 12:14:29 AM by MMA

This indeed the best time to sell your bags as of now specially if you are a short trader but with the upcoming fork then its better to hold up for possible free BTG which would really be a free money but if you dont really care for Bitcoin gold then selling now would really be still be worth which would really ensure profits.I do really expect for price dips later on which you would able to buy back.Rinse and repeat.
I do not think that it is the best time to sell bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is still increasing, people are still too much interested to invest money in bitcoin, therefore i think it is too much important to hold bitcoin in present time and even if a person can afford he should buy more bitcoin in current price, because later on people will regret when the price will be trading too much high as compare to the current price of bitcoin.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:41:26 AM

Bitcoin is very hard to put down, if its having a down thread then be happy because its your time to buy bitcoin without spending too many. There are lots of people who invested in bitcoin so definitely its gonna go for a spike after the fall. So do not sell your bitcoins just yet, wait and be patient, you will not regret it.
Yes I agree with you. We should not be panic due to the fall in the price, and the reason is that we will see after some time the price will jump again towards its peak. More and more people are investing in bitcoin it means that they are buying bitcoin and due to large investments the price raise again. The fall was due to some annoying reasons but that all were for the time being. Now all set again.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:45:02 AM

I have read this news from a Philippine website. This Dutch family literally entrusted their life for BTC. Check out the link here: https://www.rappler.com/technology/news/185868-family-sells-everything-they-own-bitcoin

Imagine if what this family believes come true, they will be richer in no time. They'll just have to wait for three years thats it. One thing I wonder is where they will live, the school for his children, communication and transpo.

I was thinking doing the same but not all my savings. So, literally for me just buy and hold.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:52:38 AM

Bitcoin is very hard to put down, if its having a down thread then be happy because its your time to buy bitcoin without spending too many. There are lots of people who invested in bitcoin so definitely its gonna go for a spike after the fall. So do not sell your bitcoins just yet, wait and be patient, you will not regret it.
Yes I agree with you. We should not be panic due to the fall in the price, and the reason is that we will see after some time the price will jump again towards its peak. More and more people are investing in bitcoin it means that they are buying bitcoin and due to large investments the price raise again. The fall was due to some annoying reasons but that all were for the time being. Now all set again.

Ya no need to worry or panic in bitcoin at all.Today price of bitcoin is 6040$.But all of us know, the price of bitcoin is raised from 500$.But just think how much raise in a year. This shows the adoption of bitcoin day to day. So you no need to panic for the small dip in price and all.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
travelgear17

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:27:15 AM

it's my personal opinion it is high time to sell bitcoin because bitcoin price is so high right now 6k $. i have planed that at this moment i will sell all my bitcoin and wait some days and again i will buy bitcoin before hardfork.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:50:47 AM

Buying and selling your bitcoin depends upon the needs of daily life. I mean that if you do not need money for your day to day life then hold your bitcoin in your wallet and wait for the price to grow more, and if you need extra money than your regular income then selling is mandatory, because respectful life is far better than money. Then there is no problem to sell out your bitcoin.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:55:33 AM

With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

Bitcoins always falls and rise back with a record breaking value, so for me whenever the price falls it is the time that I'm gonna buy a lot of bitcoins because that will be worth more when it pumps. Look at the value of the bitcoins now, they reached $6000 and if you buy bitcoins when it only worth $4000 you might get an easy income because of that pump. I've gain a lot on that pump, because I dont sell my bitcoins even if it falls. I just hold it calmly and look what happen tp my money now, it almost doubled the price. Bitcoins are indeed a great investment, the greatest investment this year
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:02:06 AM

yes bitcoin is a huge investment and very profitable for all users and investors involved with bitcoin, and I believe bitcoin progress will continue to increase over time, but will the bitcoin price increase after this November hardfork?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: