Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:19:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell?  (Read 18165 times)
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:54:22 AM

I believe that as of the moment, buying btc today or for the next few days will not be worth it, because the price of BTC is still expensive. So better to monitor everyday so that you can have an update for yourself and decide if you want to buy bitcoins.
I think in this day holding of bitcoin is good than selling because the price is growing again after falling due to some reasons. Holding bitcoin in the wallet means investment for future and when the price grows more than that will be the right time to sell your bitcoin to fulfill all your dreams and requirements. Without any certain reason selling bitcoin is stupidity and I am not in favor of that.

madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:24:44 AM

yes bitcoin is a huge investment and very profitable for all users and investors involved with bitcoin, and I believe bitcoin progress will continue to increase over time, but will the bitcoin price increase after this November hardfork?
Investing is always depend on users if he/she have an extra money much better to put it into bitcoin but much more people has not enough money to invest even they know that bitcoin is profitable they have nothing to do than to collect for free bitcoin.
Hopefully that the incoming hard fork in a few days would be a step to make more stable its value and more increase will happen to increase our income also.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:10:00 PM

Everything tends to grow over time.. what happens is that before surely was thought to invest in 1 unit bitcoin and now maybe we are cents but that and everything is still a good investment.
Yes the income from the bitcoin is increasing in price and the value of the bitcoin will be more high if you will invest the large income in your bitcoin only, it is the best time to buy the bitcoin because the price of the bitcoin is increasing and new people are getting in the bitcoin so buy more and get the profit from it slowly through the signature campaign and the best resource of the money is the bitcoin as well.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:05:58 PM

yes bitcoin is a huge investment and very profitable for all users and investors involved with bitcoin, and I believe bitcoin progress will continue to increase over time, but will the bitcoin price increase after this November hardfork?
I am very much confident that with each passing day, the market price of bitcoin will be much more than the previous day. This upcoming hard fork will affect the market price of bitcoin but I don’t think so that it will have such kind of effect that it will not regain its value after the fork will be over. The best to buy the bitcoins is when the prices are low and sell only when you are getting enough amount of profit.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:50:29 PM

I think whenever there is a drop in bitcoins we should take advantage of the opportunity and buy bitcoins at cheaper rates because bitcoins will mostly always overcone the drop and rise.And as to buy bitcoins always see the ups and downs for the week or month and then only decide when to buy.Sell only the profits earned when bitcoins have reached a higher level thsn before to earn more profits in future.I preferably hold bitcoins for as long as possible as bitcoins are freat for long term investment rather thsn short term.
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:11:47 PM

I think whenever there is a drop in bitcoins we should take advantage of the opportunity and buy bitcoins at cheaper rates because bitcoins will mostly always overcone the drop and rise.And as to buy bitcoins always see the ups and downs for the week or month and then only decide when to buy.Sell only the profits earned when bitcoins have reached a higher level thsn before to earn more profits in future.I preferably hold bitcoins for as long as possible as bitcoins are freat for long term investment rather thsn short term.

It is proven indeed that bitcoin keeps.rising and gets a new all time high regurarly, I agree on buying low and selling high but with bitcoin its hard to predict when the prices will go up or down, nowadays specially with yhese forks it has a weird pattern, om long term holding bitcoin will be profitable but trading can be dangerous if you are not experienced enough and have no technical analysing skills, the best way would be to follow the news, I think now its also time that the good altcoins should move their own way and not be dependant on bitcoin, it is nonsense that bitcoin rises and altcoins keep going down, it is a young market but also a very weird one and I hope this will change in the future, my personal favorite was vertcoin and now its climbing towards its value.

rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:16:42 PM

The current price of bitcoins is too expensive and not affordable for me so right now I am not in any mood of buying bitcoins and price can fall after the fork so right now my main intention is to hold my existing coins and see where price goes in coming days and depending on that I will make my move either to buy it or sell it.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
axorb

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:28:15 AM

With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
Its dependably a decent chance to see this sort of cost starting at now since we don't know until the point when it will backpedal and have another high cost. To offer or to money out will relies upon you on the off chance that you need to offer your coins in only a little sum and lament when it returns to its hig cost.
travelgear17

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:51:50 AM

With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
at recent it is time to sell bitcoin and wait some days for again buying that when ever the bitcoin price will be fallen. Now bitcoin price is 5860$ it is high time to sell i think.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:52:50 AM

From my point of view, if the forecast for Bitcoin is going up, you have to watch the trend of the graph if it's going higher. So better to read the news about Bitcoin so that you will know when to Sell or Buy. On ther other hand, if the rate if going down, that's the time to buy Bitcoin. Basic rule is Buy-Low and Sell-High.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:06:50 PM

If its is true that bitcoin is falling in this week/month will its the right time to buy more bitcoin,but as of now when i see the value of bitcoin price when you buy the coins is so expensive,in phil currency the value is 0.0013345 btc equivalents to 300 to 400 pesos different from last few
3 months when first time i buy bitcoin its contains only 60pesos equivalent to 0.0002016 btc.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
BlackBi88

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:59:39 PM

With bitcoin, I think the best time to buy is when bitcoin goes down for a while, because after a downtrend the bitcoin will increase dramatically. The sell of bitcoin depends on demand, should sell at bitcoin growth medium, no fluctuations.  Roll Eyes
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:32:02 PM

This is correct time to buy bitcoin as btc took a little dump and it will start recovering soon. After hardfork we will see another pump which can exceed 7k+$. So stay tuned and keep trading btc.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:39:31 PM

With bitcoin, I think the best time to buy is when bitcoin goes down for a while, because after a downtrend the bitcoin will increase dramatically. The sell of bitcoin depends on demand, should sell at bitcoin growth medium, no fluctuations.  Roll Eyes
correction is the best timing but its hard to know when this things will happen because even we are seeing the value falls we dont know when
the bounce back will occur, but its a matter of trust from the system knowing that there's always a possibility that the price will be much
higher.
R.Hasan

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:58:23 PM

Time to buy the dip or jump the ship?   
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 341

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:19:22 PM

correction is the best timing but its hard to know when this things will happen because even we are seeing the value falls we dont know when
the bounce back will occur, but its a matter of trust from the system knowing that there's always a possibility that the price will be much
higher.
If there will be a dip in the market then it is a correction and that is the best time to buy bitcoin because the market is going into a correction where the market is being cleared out from the weak hand investors that will not give any good results in common. Bitcoin has a volatile market so it is easy to notice dips because they are unnatural.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 03:38:34 PM

if the price goes down then it is your chance to buy and hold it until the price goes back up. and if the price has gone up again, it is your chance to sell it. you must be smart to see the situation.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:48:28 PM

For sure if you bought bitcoin in the month of september and hold it for 1 monts for sure you will earn some profit because as of now the price of bitcoin is already 6000 dollars and it will continue increase more in the future. It's up to you if you want to buy bitcoin or you want to sell. But if you have extra money in your pocket I suggest to buy more bitcoin to make more profit.
se150401317

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:04:34 PM

Neither, its time to hold. I think there is never a good time to sell bitcoin, because tomorrow, it will always be rising.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:17:42 PM

I think this is the right time to sell your bitcoin since the price already reach $6000 barrier. I think there will be a panic selling that will happen soon so much better if you sell it today and then but bitcoin again when the pricedrop again. If you sell your bitcoin and the price drop again buy many bitcoin because this year will be a great year for us. $10000 barrier coming soon!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: