Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:58:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell?  (Read 18165 times)
usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 562

Need Manager!!Hire Me!! Telegram Id @Usekevin

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:06:35 PM

I think this is the right time to sell your bitcoin since the price already reach $6000 barrier. I think there will be a panic selling that will happen soon so much better if you sell it today and then but bitcoin again when the pricedrop again. If you sell your bitcoin and the price drop again buy many bitcoin because this year will be a great year for us. $10000 barrier coming soon!

I agree you mate.The price of bitcoin will reach 10,000$ at the end of 2018. Even before to that .But I am dam sure it will reach that barrier.If you are deal  with the today price means,you can sell it now.6000$ is good price as compare to the old value of 3100$ I think.So now you can sell your bitcoin.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:16:11 PM

As of today's Bitcoin rate, it is better to sell it because I think thay this is the highest rate of Bitcoin. But before you sell it, you better to read new about the forecast if this will get higher for the next week or month. You only need to buy if the price is low. Smiley
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:20:17 PM

Time to buy the dip or jump the ship?   
First of all, bitcoin and all other crypto coins are no more suffering the dip. Their prices are increasing on daily basis, especially bitcoin is making progress in leaps and bounds. Bitcoin has already crossed 6k dollars. It is expected to go very high. I have consider all the times as right time to invest in bitcoin. Investing during the dip is the best but by watching the predicted values, now is also the right time to buy bitcoin. I will prefer to earn bitcoin than jumping the ship.
meebs

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:24:22 PM

As of today's Bitcoin rate, it is better to sell it because I think thay this is the highest rate of Bitcoin. But before you sell it, you better to read new about the forecast if this will get higher for the next week or month. You only need to buy if the price is low. Smiley

The price of bitcoin as of yesterday was the best price to sell bitcoins as today price has decreased so better not to sell now and wait for next couple of days for the price to go higher as I think anything above $6k is the best price to sell and if you have some extra money then you can buy some of them at current price.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:28:30 PM

I think this is the right time to sell your bitcoin since the price already reach $6000 barrier. I think there will be a panic selling that will happen soon so much better if you sell it today and then but bitcoin again when the pricedrop again. If you sell your bitcoin and the price drop again buy many bitcoin because this year will be a great year for us. $10000 barrier coming soon!
I must say that this is not at all good time to sell your bitcoins and that too at time when you know this thing that the market price of bitcoin will continue to increase in the coming days. For buying, I must say that you should go for buying only when the prices are falling down. As for selling, the right time to sell your bitcoins is when you are having a good amount of profit as per your desire.
JPMoron

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:33:47 AM

It seems that we are closer to selling time,
BTC is almost on the moon and everyone need to rest,
at the same time we can see that Altcoins are so cheap,
not sure to buy altcoins now but I am looking for the best time to buy those cheap coins.
RayDali0

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:32:39 AM

With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

Bitcoin is best one to be accumulated now,
HODL,
Dint sell it.

It is better to trade or to buy Bitcoin now,
Not to sell it.

You may consider to buy other after forking time.
HODL
Or buy more BTC
newlone

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:43:06 AM

With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
The value of bitcoin increases every day that I think if you are holding it please sell it before 26/10 because I think through 26th of October the bitcoin will start dump.
This is my opinion not based on any sources  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:56:27 AM

The price of bitcoin as of yesterday was the best price to sell bitcoins as today price has decreased so better not to sell now and wait for next couple of days for the price to go higher as I think anything above $6k is the best price to sell and if you have some extra money then you can buy some of them at current price.
It is the best time now to sell your bitcoin if you had holding it for too long, as the price now is hitting at $6000. Then you can wait for the fork to happen, there's a possibility that there will be a dip this coming 25th and November. So you can buy more bitcoin at a cheaper price and you can hold it again for a long time. The profit you may get when selling it will be very high and that's a good profit for your daily needs.

quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:19:36 AM

We have 2 times to sell our Bitcoin at $6,000 price range. I have checked the price of Bitcoin and after dumped by many traders took profits at $6,1xx and dump to $5,8xx , the price of Bitcoin has bounced to $6,000 again - the best time to sell if you have missed chance to sell at this price.
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:43:34 AM

theres a two person with openminded people. in that time that they have upcoming fork theres a people who want bitcoingold then they buy bitcoin. in other thinking of people they invest in altcoins that mark down there price and wait to rise it again. they buy bitcoin if want a bitcoingold but they sell it in investing in altcoins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:45:04 PM

theres a two person with openminded people. in that time that they have upcoming fork theres a people who want bitcoingold then they buy bitcoin. in other thinking of people they invest in altcoins that mark down there price and wait to rise it again. they buy bitcoin if want a bitcoingold but they sell it in investing in altcoins.
it depends on the person on what is the amount that he can afford to buy or maybe to loose sometimes btc is to risky if you buy it in a high price because you dont own the price of btc it can change  anytime .that is why it is really risky yet profitable because if you dont loose you can gain. Thats how it really goes its just like gambling.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:58:32 PM

bitcoin already reach 6000$ and some people are still not satisfied and convince on to selling their coins because they are still hoping that bitcoin can still increase but i personally think that this is actually the right time to let go of your hard earned bitcoins and its a win win situation already and wont hurt that much if you see an increase a day after you sell off your coins, infact you can always buy it if its value will drop again soon.
Ardenoss

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:43:20 PM

I don't feel need to sell bitcoins that are still stored in wallet. Because, i think this isn't high bitcoin value. It would be nice if i sold half bitcoin at $7K.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:20:43 PM

This is the best time to buy bitcoin because of price fall.Its really making so cofuse for deceasing price l feel so bad because my bitcoin  is too wasteful.l almost cry but l dont have choice but to sell my bitcoin because l need it for finances in my house and needs of my family for daily.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:42:08 PM

Just remember these cardinal rules:

1) Buy when prices are low and if you have real money to back you up in case of losses.
2) Sell when prices are either high or low. This highly depends on your business strategy. But as for the general rule, sell when the price is high because it is when you will make money. Nonetheless, you run the risk of losing big when you sell something only to find out the price will increase substantially later.

At the end of the day, it all depends on you since in Bitcoins, you take hold of your money.
Sendibere

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:04:03 PM

If you are planning a long-term investment do not sell. Because you will earn more money. But if you also need daytime money to spend on your needs then you sell it but you also have to set aside bitcoins. It just seems like saving money in coin banknotes, only coins but when accumulated are also great value. That's all you have to do to get even more Bitcoins up there is no doubt that you have something to say.
Mahanton

Activity: 2730
Merit: 632

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:10:50 PM

Just remember these cardinal rules:

1) Buy when prices are low and if you have real money to back you up in case of losses.
2) Sell when prices are either high or low. This highly depends on your business strategy. But as for the general rule, sell when the price is high because it is when you will make money. Nonetheless, you run the risk of losing big when you sell something only to find out the price will increase substantially later.

At the end of the day, it all depends on you since in Bitcoins, you take hold of your money.
It would really just depend on the urgency on need of money for sure which you would decide up if you would go for active trading or just simply let it be since you are going for long term.For now in the price of bitcoin i would say this is they best time to sell out since the price are on its peak for sure.Profit taking will most likely to happen after the fork.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:54:33 PM

The value of bitcoin increases every day that I think if you are holding it please sell it before 26/10 because I think through 26th of October the bitcoin will start dump.
This is my opinion not based on any sources  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Nope, you should sell it before the Bitcoin user receive Bitcoin Gold or snapshot of Bitcoin Gold completed.
You can follow this event through ANN thread of Bitcoin Gold, I have see an ANN thread has created for this coin.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
groundcontrol67

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:04:38 PM

I think now is time to sell, the price is likely to fall after BTC gold and there will probably be a rush to sell BTC.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: