Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:08:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell?  (Read 18165 times)
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:25:59 PM

With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

if the bitcoin price drops is certainly a good time to buy bitcoin as bitcoin is currently down and this is a good time to buy bitcoin as soon as bitcoin prices will surely go up again and we can sell it at a high price
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:31:31 PM

Bitcoin has just declined to $7600 from the peak $7900. It is just a fluctuation. You can buy Bitcoin now and wait it recover.
For me the best time to buy bitcoins is when you have many money and when the price of bitcoin will totally dump, it is the best timing to buy the bitcoins you should buy it with lower value or lower price and you will just hold it for long time then you can sell it very high and earn many money.

wew13

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:54:09 PM

For now, it's practical to sell bitcoin. Bitcoin price now is so high or you can hold them for months. But, if you have money to invest, you can buy.
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:02:41 PM

In my opinion, you should not sell Bitcoin now, let wait until it falls down to $8500 and buy more. When it goes up again, you will have big profit.

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:29:43 PM

Bitcoin has just declined to $7600 from the peak $7900. It is just a fluctuation. You can buy Bitcoin now and wait it recover.
For me the best time to buy bitcoins is when you have many money and when the price of bitcoin will totally dump, it is the best timing to buy the bitcoins you should buy it with lower value or lower price and you will just hold it for long time then you can sell it very high and earn many money.

We must be good at determining the price of correction
we cannot be motivated to determine the lowest point because the fluctuations run very fast
but there is a point where we have to set the lower limit in person and that is a good time to buy and try to calm down with all the movements that occur frontal.
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:19:46 PM

I believe it is time to sell... Anyway I plan to relocate most of my bitcoins into ETH... I bet it (BTC) will significally fall till Spring.  But in a long run, I can agree bitcoin has potential for growth... Will see. Anyway, I am not going to put all I have in one bet/coin. It is to difficult do predict anything.
Yukyzu

Activity: 270

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:29:09 PM

With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

currently bitcoin is falling slightly, its value is getting down. but it's up to you whether you believe it will recover quickly or vice versa. but from my experience it will soon recover and even will increase from before.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:10:28 PM

Currently I think is a good time to sell bitcoin because today bitcoin has started to fall and also followed altcoin price reducer, I think the price of 10000 is a high price and the right time to earn profits
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:22:29 AM

We must be good at determining the price of correction
we cannot be motivated to determine the lowest point because the fluctuations run very fast
but there is a point where we have to set the lower limit in person and that is a good time to buy and try to calm down with all the movements that occur frontal.
Basically, The time that bitcoin just got dump is the right time to buy and to trade short term, because it isn't look that grate after dumps bitcoin recover so fastly. I never ever knew it that got dump and recover so fast as what ddecreasing the value do also. Isn't that is so nice to hear? Even bitcoin got dumped? Then it can really really very recover fully fast. However, i think there's some FUD critizing it that's why bitcoin dump. Since bitcoin have now a strong volatile, it's so really hard to break their walls

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:15:25 AM

Bitcoiners are on panic buying new because of the quick price increase of today. Of course everyone wants to have a savings now of bitcoin just to wait for the higher value of bitcoin. Bitcoin now is very interesting. Everything  is all about bitcoin so that this Will become powerful and everybody lives in a cashless society.EveryOne is getting the attention of bitcoin.That is about to get rid into it.
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:16:14 AM

I think it depends on the trust of each user because of course have different views, and in this case there is no time the best to make a sale or buy bitcoin but depending on your beliefs and decisions to make that transaction
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:37:03 AM

Price is below $10k now so I think its the best time to buy bitcoins and it was good time to sell bitcoins when it went above $11k few days back so if you are planning to sell then better to wait for some more time as this is not the best time to sell and it can go higher once again in next few days so better to sell it at higher price and if you have some excess money then you can buy it now as this price can be treated as an low price.
dragonbhai

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:58:40 AM

It's a good time to sell it ,maybe
If you have extra money just buy bitcoin and if you have bitcoin already in your wallet just hold it and wait for the price increase and sell it, for now bitcoin experienced the big dump and this value is not good to sell your bitcoin. I know that after the dump there would be a pump in bitcoin i experience that way back a year. Believed in bitcoin all of us got benefited.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:05:23 AM

It's a good time to sell it ,maybe

It's always a good time to sell accept panic selling but at this moment when there are speculations that bitcoin will reach new level I don't think it will be a smart choice to sell out entire bitcoin rather it will be smart to hold some of them and then sell some of them. Because even if the value pumps up you still got bitcoin with you to give you more profit out of price pump

Am I spamming? Report me!
amla

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:34:51 AM

It is almost simple like if you are in extreme need of it then obviously go for selling it but if you dont need it too much then keep your all bitcoins with you like time will come in which its price will rise enough to fulfill you desire in which you will have handsome return in shape of profit .so i will suggest that keeping all your bitcoins is the good option.
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:44:36 AM

Buying and selling is not all fun and games. Traders don't earn money on each andery industry, most have no idea earn money on half their deals. It's not like other professions, work, or pastimes in which you function and then receive money automatically for the time no matter overall performance.A forex trader's quest is more such as the life of an entrepreneur.  ev
i think for those who have missed the oppertunity before.now its the time because the price suddenly pumped up to $10,000 and now we're already at $15,000 so the same thing can happen for the next years. We might consider the price today as cheaper one and we'll regret if you as a person that doesn't have bitcoin will just regret it one day.
nerverd99

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:51:02 AM

I prefer buy when the price of bitcoin is dipping and wait future rise, it's will be a good time for holders. If the market is crashing it's not advisable to sell because you will loss
parobber

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:57:53 AM

It is almost simple like if you are in extreme need of it then obviously go for selling it but if you dont need it too much then keep your all bitcoins with you like time will come in which its price will rise enough to fulfill you desire in which you will have handsome return in shape of profit .so i will suggest that keeping all your bitcoins is the good option.

Longer term you are right but you overlook the fact that many try to to buy the dips and sell the peaks in order to grow their holdings and I guess that's what most are talking about. In my opinion a price of 10k is about in the middle, I expect we might see a price of about 9k again but also that 11k is equally as likely in the same period.

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:04:31 PM

I earn ALOT when buying after the ATH because many people will dump at that time and buy in the 1st-2nd Pull back and just HODL, This is the tips on HODLING you can just buy anytime and still earn big time.
std1391

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

bitcoin is love

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:06:12 PM

well , bitcoin has up and down and the trend line is about 9000 now , any price less than that i think is good time to buy , never sell in loss unless u want to buy it in deeper

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: