Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:21:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell?  (Read 18165 times)
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:56:53 AM

Today and this week is best to buy bitcoin,
because the symptoms go down are symptoms of rising,
hopefully

Nice spirit ! But look like the system doesn't work like that at all.
There is no system actually, just follow the trend and eventually you will be profitable in the end.
Bitcoin will fall and rise but based on what I have observed which I am pretty sure everyone who have monitored the price well will agree, when the price dump it's a good time to accumulate and you can sell it for profit in just a short period of time as the price will be back up.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:08:56 AM

What is generally happening in Asia is quite a cause for concern. Will other government all around the world adopt the China position on cryptocurrency or ate they going to take other route to regulations. Bitcoin is decentralised and can not be controlled. Will regulations become the begining of an end for cryptocurrency? I will still hold nt bitcoin .

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:43:16 AM

hopefully

There is no system actually, just follow the trend and eventually you will be profitable in the end.
Bitcoin will fall and rise but based on what I have observed which I am pretty sure everyone who have monitored the price well will agree, when the price dump it's a good time to accumulate and you can sell it for profit in just a short period of time as the price will be back up.
The price of bitcoin is depend on the demand in the market. Sometime the reason why bitcoin was falling is because there's a lot of it available in the market. In the other hand when the price of it was too expensive then the possiblity is there is a shortage of bitcoin in the market. And that is the right time to sell your coin and cash out. Because it can give you a huge income.
sallee2

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:00:17 AM

With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
I think this is a very interesting question! We all want to know the time to buy and sell, but really to know is extremely difficult. You need to learn to collect information in all areas, in addition you need skills. expertise, perseverance.
It is very important that you do not get greedy for yourself, if you are too greedy one day you will lose everything.
Good luck
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:23:55 AM

hopefully

The price of bitcoin is depend on the demand in the market. Sometime the reason why bitcoin was falling is because there's a lot of it available in the market. In the other hand when the price of it was too expensive then the possiblity is there is a shortage of bitcoin in the market. And that is the right time to sell your coin and cash out. Because it can give you a huge income.
Well i think it is depend  the decision of the holder upon the corresponding price .Because through buying and selling process we really need to have an update about the price to get a refference on what time can we really do buy and selling process of gaining,; bitcoin is really amazing it is a great big help to ordinary people living in a modern world with the help of internet.
Gusk

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:42:50 PM

I think that now is a great opportunity to buy bitokoyn, later we will see it even higher. Bitcoin has fallen now, so you can buy. Of course, maybe there will be a test of 9000 dollars. But I'm just waiting for a breakthrough

sahar_nisyah

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:50:22 PM

at this time better buy btc as much as again down, and klo already can not deposit better last, till btc improve
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:38:23 PM

Now I wish I had bought when it crashed or even before the crash. I'm really bad with money historically, but now find myself with a handsome 5 year old nephew to think of. I like the strategy / link you posted. I'm probably gonna go that route. I think we should not say is the time to buy or the time to sell because each person will have a different analysis about the market, we say good times to buy also means we are creating trust for others, encouraging them to buy, they will become dependent on others, should not
elston6x

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:38:54 PM

The money is theirs, we should not decide for them, we should only analyze for them then decide will depend on them, if we want to be a good trader, we need to have a look and feel of the individual about the market. My suggestion is to sell the long term holding bitcoin. Because if you thought this price is enough for the profit. Just set down with the price
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:39:35 PM

If you buy it in a high price because you dont own the price of btc it can change  anytime. That is why it is really risky yet profitable because if you dont loose you can gain. Thats how it really goes its just like gambling. It risky but not that much. Even if you have bought bitcoin at high prices, there are always chances of big pumps after little dumps. You just need to keep your bitcoin in wallet when the prices are going down rather getting panicked and selling bitcoin off at low prices
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:15:18 PM

With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
No it won't. There no sence to cash out. But, good time to buy, we are going to the moon again. It's gonna crash then steadily climb back up to $5k after September.

That's right. Now is a bad time to cash out because you can't maximize the potential value of your holdings. Currently, bitcoin has been running up and down and is maintaining values between 10k-11k, from where it was, which is around 14k before, it has lost a hefty 35-40% value, thus, if you would encash now, the amount you would get would not be as profitable as it should. Thus, the better and smarter choice would be to just hold on to it until it recuperate and surges again like it always does.

therulemaster

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:18:07 PM

I think that now is a great opportunity to buy bitokoyn, later we will see it even higher. Bitcoin has fallen now, so you can buy. Of course, maybe there will be a test of 9000 dollars. But I'm just waiting for a breakthrough
If i was you i won't invest in BTC at this moment because we actually know nothing gonna happen at least in the next 3 weeks. Better don't invest if you don't have any ideals about it.
110910ktx

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:42:47 PM

I think at this point you should start to accumulate bitcoin because the bitcoin price has started to increase again and reached over $ 11,300 on https://coinmarketcap.com/. That is a very good signal for you to invest. Also I know this 26/1 may be a landmark to BTC pump when CME contract maturity.
So buy bitcoin right now, I believe in the next few days bitcoin will reach $ 15000.
Good luck
110910ktx

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:48:45 PM

I see bitcoin price will dump tomorrow :v maybe 8k-9k expect. so your guys should keep hold money dont buy bitcoin now
You can see the current bitcoin price is over $ 11,300 on https://coinmarketcap.com/. It can be seen that the bitcoin price fluctuates very fast and continuously so you are eager to thoroughly investigate the information before making a judgment. guess. At present, the bitcoin price is very hard at $ 8000
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:06:12 PM

Its getting to a very good time to buy, if you are lucky and we hit 6k bitcoin is in a huge buy zone. Once everyone turns bear and doesnt want to buy BTC anymore you can expect the reversal to happen.
Currently, I think the bottom price will around $10,000 - $9,000. So difficult to dump the Bitcoin price below $7,000 and recover it, I think the market will receive more panic sellers and get trouble when the whale want to recover the Bitcoin price after big dump.

Those people who already have a bitcoins he need now to sale their bitcoins because the rate of bitcoin is now a days increased very much which will give a lot of profit to people while those people who are now interest in investing in bitcoin they also have a chance to buy bitcoins and keep it for some time because the rate of bitcoin is increasing day by day mostly so they can gain enough profit from them.
AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:26:52 PM

I think it's worth buying if you wait for one more drop, you just can not have time to buy, because one more downward descent may not be, then miss this opportunity.
BiiT MAster 666

Activity: 225
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:37:28 PM

It's better to sell another time, but shopping is always good
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:44:13 PM

It's better to sell another time, but shopping is always good

I think this is time to buy a bitcoin because the bitcoin is falling down the price and if you can buy in a low price im sure you can get a great profit and its nice if you can buy and you hold it in a longterm because we know bitcoin in a coming years will expensive so if you sell in that time you can get more money.if you buy and hold a bitcoin the most important of that is monatoring the price of bitcoin because you know what day you sale if you see the price of bitcoin.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:58:57 PM

Its getting to a very good time to buy, if you are lucky and we hit 6k bitcoin is in a huge buy zone. Once everyone turns bear and doesnt want to buy BTC anymore you can expect the reversal to happen.
Currently, I think the bottom price will around $10,000 - $9,000. So difficult to dump the Bitcoin price below $7,000 and recover it, I think the market will receive more panic sellers and get trouble when the whale want to recover the Bitcoin price after big dump.

I think the region between $9k and $13k is the long run buying position for me. I found these prices within the interval cheap and I can collect more aiming the next bitcoin boom this year.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:45:18 PM

As of today, bitcoin still good to buy because it dips, it will become higher soon, today is the buy zone of bitcoin because the price of bitcoin still lower compare last december 2017. It will become more higher for the next few months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: