Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:32:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell?  (Read 18165 times)
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:30:55 AM

With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

It's never a good time to sell when the price is dropping. We've been through this situation before and a lot of people would agree that this would be a good opportunity to buy and get more btcs. I'm possitive of a price rebound pretty soon
just like now,as bitcoin price drops again never think of selling them or else you will face losses and eventually regrets that decision,if you had saved your coins the time you post this,and sell them after two months as bitcoin reached the top price of $20,000 ,i guess you have a basis now about what bitcoin is capacities regarding this situation.and for how many years bitcoin had passed lots of trouble like this.just stay holding now.until it recovers maybe next month is enough
We saw possibilities I think. But we can not say it will be recovered may be this value is its recovered value..
If we move with belief it can go over 200k or if we think about realities like trends and possibilities like above mentioned it reached 20k, so our movements can be more profitable.
About question timing of trade, trading is profitable if there is volatility..
so price doesn't matter..
Dididididawn

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:48:39 AM

with bitcoin's price drop, i think this is a good opportunity to buy. so that when the the btc value rises, so is your investment.
GavenJack

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:16:24 AM

any financial instrument, including bitcoin need to buy at the minimum position. You need to understand that not any tool can not grow forever. Given the current price, it is possible to say that one should buy

carter937

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:50:41 AM

With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
I think that if you have large capital then you should buy bitcoin at the present time and keep it waiting for the price up. As we know by the end of 2017 the price of bitcoin has reached the $ 20000 mark and in early 2018 the price of bitcoin has reached $ 11000- $ 13000 I think the price of bitcoin fell by nearly 50% due to bitcoin signed combination futures as well as last year's major investors took profits causing bitcoin prices to fall. This is a bitcoin problem in Korea as well as in China, but I believe that with the development of bitcoin the price of bitcoin will quickly come back to over $ 20000.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:58:04 AM

Prices are low so in my opinion is time to buy
If you are in this position that you can go for buying of some bitcoins, then it is really the best time for buying some good number of bitcoins and that too as early as possible. Selling at time when the market value is not that much high will not result in your favor and that you will not be able to have anything good at the end. Hold your bitcoins and try to buy more number of bitcoins for having a better tomorrow.
jinx029

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:59:34 AM

This is just an beginning of an new revolution that bitcoin has started and it has lot to offer in near future and the price of bitcoins will go very high in long run so its good to save bitcoins for future and sell it only if there is any emergency situation for you and buying now will depend on individual as not all will be in position to buy at the current price.
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:05:58 AM

Today price of the bitcoin is increase a little compared to the last few weeks price decreased. It is up to you if you want to Buy or to Sell your bitcoin.

But if you have choice better to Buy and hold your bitcoin. Because bitcoin for sure will increase the pricd again after few weeks. But the decision is depends to you or what do you think. Don't lose some profit that possible you get in the future.
Everyone have different strategy of work. Everyone comes with some different needs and problems. So there are only two options for an individual, either to keep holding or sell it. So it is only you now, who have to decide according to the needs what to do. Like you said, it is best time for a person to sell who have kept bitcoins from last 2 3 years.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:26:17 PM

Today price of the bitcoin is increase a little compared to the last few weeks price decreased. It is up to you if you want to Buy or to Sell your bitcoin.

But if you have choice better to Buy and hold your bitcoin. Because bitcoin for sure will increase the pricd again after few weeks. But the decision is depends to you or what do you think. Don't lose some profit that possible you get in the future.
Today, after a tweet about Elon Musk's crypto money, there was a lot of Bitcoin sales. I think the area where Bitcoin is affected is very wide. And it may be necessary to keep up with the news on the agenda.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:24:51 AM

Everyone have different strategy of work. Everyone comes with some different needs and problems. So there are only two options for an individual, either to keep holding or sell it. So it is only you now, who have to decide according to the needs what to do. Like you said, it is best time for a person to sell who have kept bitcoins from last 2 3 years.
You have to remember in 2013, because Mt.Gox - the largest exchange in that time - closed and stolen all money of user made the Bitcoin price dumped so much. But, for currently, how to make the Bitcoin price dump so much like that? The community need to have good reason but, beside that, some countries used Bitcoin for payment system. Roll Eyes

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
rxtwo

Activity: 224
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:01:13 PM

I think this is the  perfect time to buy bitcoins with your own money . Maybe you will not get opportunity like now to buy bitcoin ..
And this is also a good time to buy altcoins if you have extra money .
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:14:28 PM

It depends what's you tp  but i usually just hold until like 30k but what i do if btc dumps i buy the dip to get that loss become a profit but sometimes of course it still dumps after the dip.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:06:35 PM

I believe that with the practical value that bitcoin brings, in the long run we should buy bitcoin and keep for about a year, then the value of bitcoin will increase tremendously. But if you have a short amount of time, then I recommend selling the bitcoin. In recent days, bitcoin prices have risen again but are experiencing very big and very hesitant to go down in the next few days.
So the bitcoin price is very reasonable so you can sell it.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:32:47 PM

I think that now is the time to buy bitcoin. Correction is complete. Next, growth will begin. So you need to buy bitcoin and keep it. You do not need to sell bitcoin right now.
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:28:47 PM

This is a good time for buy bitcoin and hold it for 2-3 months untill price going up. Or you can try buy altcoin like Electroneum or Monero and hold it for 3-4 months . I recommend to hold ETN and Trade token.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:37:49 PM

We can see the current price of bitcoin is stopping at $ 8000 and can not continue. So I think this is the most integrated time so that we can sell the bitcoin before it can go down. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will not be able to break through the $ 8000 mark and will continue to fall back to $ 5600.

Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:50:22 PM

I think it's a good time to buy bitcoin or start investing in bitcoin. Because at this time bitcoin prices are quite low, I'm sure even though bitcoin prices are low but for future bitcoin prices will recover at very high prices. these low bitcoin prices may be due to bans in some countries that hold bitcoins. I am sure in this ban there must be some mischievous people who continue to use bitcoin toWith Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out? meet the necessities of life.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:58:58 PM

Now bitcoin prices have started to stabilize.. no movements that can drive me crazy and I will buy to be saved then hold.. according to the widely circulated news bitcoin price will be worth 50K$ so I'm really sure to buy her this time..
InvestMen

Activity: 270

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:11:51 AM

You can buy bitcoins today, if you are ready to take this risk. At this time, a short-term correction of the exchange rate is expected, but then growth will continue. At least until the summer of 2018. After that, the situation will depend on the decisions of the G-8 countries.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 03:18:51 AM

Still Bitcoin is on lowest price so this is good time to buy and hold. But do remember crypto currencies moves up and down on predictions so must think before you want to invest in crypto currencies. never put all your moeny in crypto currencies.

MiF

Activity: 1372
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:10:55 AM

Still Bitcoin is on lowest price so this is good time to buy and hold. But do remember crypto currencies moves up and down on predictions so must think before you want to invest in crypto currencies. never put all your moeny in crypto currencies.
Well today is really the best time to sell because bitcoin today is in a low price status and this status may lead is to the big profit in the near future if the price of bitcoin change to high status.Bitcoin may change anytime that is why we need to prepare through buying many btc today so that we can really earn a huge amount.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: