Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:35:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell?  (Read 18169 times)
Gusk

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:31:06 AM

Now I would recommend who already sits in bitcoin to buy that is to average, and who else is not in bitkoin can buy at these levels. My opinion is that bitcoin will be very high and all that below $ 10,000 I think is a priority for buying.

sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:10:43 AM

With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

With the price down is not the right time to sell, you have to hold it and when the price goes down is your chance to buy
inskraer

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:04:17 PM

To wait when he falls up to 5500 and to purchase and to hold by the end of the year. I think will costbe about 40 000 at the end of year!
Panchum

Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:50:44 PM

With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

This is the best time to buy because all coins are dump. If l only have a choice now l want to buy coins and hold it so that l can earn also as big as they profit. But l don't have yet. If l get my salary l will buy a dump coins and sell it when the price is good for me to produce a business to have a stable income for our needs.
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:21:30 AM

Today is the right time to buy because all flags are red. If the market is crashing it's not advisable to sell because you will loss.

you are right when the value is down then it is time to buy the currency crypto and if you sell it then you will lose it actually it is a trade principle, buy cheaply and sell it when the high price to get profit, and all traders already know it
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:37:09 AM

This is the best time to buy because all coins are dump. If l only have a choice now l want to buy coins and hold it so that l can earn also as big as they profit. But l don't have yet. If l get my salary l will buy a dump coins and sell it when the price is good for me to produce a business to have a stable income for our needs.
Actually it all depends on you and how much money you have. It also depends on your intention to wait for how long? Do you intend to do long-term investment or short-term investment? I think you should take note of it carefully because it's very important. We do not just ask about HOLD and sell or BUY and sell, we should also consider the discussions and information that already exist very much in this forum. There are so many people who have asked and discussed this matter. If you have enough money, just buy it. But if you do not have enough money, just collect by working. If the problem of buying when, that I do not know and can not predict. I can only suggest to buy as soon as possible because we do not know what will happen in the future.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:13:02 AM

In my opinion this the ideal time to buy bitcoin because the value of it is to cheap now because of price dump of mid early of January. Today the value of  bitcoin is constantly increasing and i think buying and holding of bitcoin now is giving opportunity to gain huge profit in the future.
Birin016

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:54:26 PM

The best and appropriate time to buy bitcoin is when the demand is low than the supply or meaning when price by dollar is stable and the best time to sell is when there is an increase when you have return profit of your investment. Most people sell when there is little increase to their investment but no that risk is part of trading. You may sell and the price goes higher. It is advise that your get familiar with bitcoin stock market.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:06:35 PM

In my opinion this the ideal time to buy bitcoin because the value of it is to cheap now because of price dump of mid early of January. Today the value of  bitcoin is constantly increasing and i think buying and holding of bitcoin now is giving opportunity to gain huge profit in the future.
The panic sell off looks spent and a bottom formed just below the $6000 price mark, suffice to say that now is a good buy. Anyone interested in playing safe however can split his purchases over several  segments as against dumping all their on one buy order so that eventually if price drops, he would be able to average it out.
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:56:48 PM

Actually it all depends on you and how much money you have. It also depends on your intention to wait for how long? Do you intend to do long-term investment or short-term investment? I think you should take note of it carefully because it's very important. We do not just ask about HOLD and sell or BUY and sell, we should also consider the discussions and information that already exist very much in this forum. There are so many people who have asked and discussed this matter. If you have enough money, just buy it. But if you do not have enough money, just collect by working. If the problem of buying when, that I do not know and can not predict. I can only suggest to buy as soon as possible because we do not know what will happen in the future.
But you have to advise him to invest the money that you can efford to lose . Don't put yourself in an ankward position which could break your currently financial.
If you have a family to support so i think you shouldn't try this one, just focus on your main job and comeback when you have more than you can spend.

tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:22:39 PM

We can see that at the moment bitcoin prices are rising very strongly and have crossed the $ 10000 mark, a very important milestone. According to my analysis, if the $ 10000 milestone passes the bitcoin price will go straight to the $ 12000 mark. Therefore, I believe that this time we should wait for the bitcoin price to rise to the next milestone to be able to make the maximum profit.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:20:44 PM

it's time to buy Bitcoin, because the price of Bitcoin is now down, and this should be taken advantage of for traders to take huge profits to trade even for long-term investments.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:29:40 PM

I think I also have the same thoughts as you, besides all in your investment must be smart to choose the right time to buy and sell, because if we can not choose the right time, we will not have profit but we will get the loss, from there you have to consider again, whether you should invest with a lot or little money.

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:31:30 PM

it's time to buy Bitcoin, because the price of Bitcoin is now down, and this should be taken advantage of for traders to take huge profits to trade even for long-term investments.

It is now slowly pumping, but it is not too late to buy bitcoin, we are still waiting for it to come back on its $20,000 price and right now it is just $10,000 so technically we could make huge profits in the next ATH since it is just halfway on its last ATH. Buying bitcoins right now would be more worth it than what you think.
ladner

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:41:54 AM

Right now I think bitcoin is in a bit of a sweet spot at 3600. I am expecting the price to fall slightly to around 3300 at some point but eventually to rebound back above $4k, so really right now you could go either way, sell and look to buy back in if the price falls (riskier) or hold and wait for it to recover some more.
now is the time to buy Bitcoin. spend all your money to buy Bitcoin now. see the price is so cheap. if you want to sell Bitcoin please wait 1-2 months. surely you will profit.
We can see the market is moving very big gas both bitcoin and altcoin have increased in price. I also think this is the right time for us to buy bitcoin and keep it. Bitcoin prices have surpassed $ 10000 yesterday and I am confident that bitcoin's price will reach $ 12,000 in the coming days. So buy it now before prices continue to rise.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:55:49 AM

Right now I think bitcoin is in a bit of a sweet spot at 3600. I am expecting the price to fall slightly to around 3300 at some point but eventually to rebound back above $4k, so really right now you could go either way, sell and look to buy back in if the price falls (riskier) or hold and wait for it to recover some more.
now is the time to buy Bitcoin. spend all your money to buy Bitcoin now. see the price is so cheap. if you want to sell Bitcoin please wait 1-2 months. surely you will profit.
We can see the market is moving very big gas both bitcoin and altcoin have increased in price. I also think this is the right time for us to buy bitcoin and keep it. Bitcoin prices have surpassed $ 10000 yesterday and I am confident that bitcoin's price will reach $ 12,000 in the coming days. So buy it now before prices continue to rise.
We can see that the days of bitcoin are moving in the same direction. Bitcoin prices have been rising steadily over the past few days, and bitcoins have surpassed $ 10000 yesterday and are still rising strongly. I think that at the moment we should not buy more bitcoin and wait for the market to look at the price. It can be seen that bitcoin prices have increased rapidly and can be reduced at any time due to the strong selling pressure.
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:39:35 AM

Now it is time to sell, because Bitcoin price now is quite high, more than 8000 USD, see here http://preev.com/Grin
We can see that bitcoin prices are rising sharply in recent days and there are no signs of a decline. The bitcoin price is now above $ 10000, so we think it's a good time to buy Bitcoin. At the moment, the bitcoin price is $ 10120 and is still going strong, according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will keep rising in the coming days.
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:17:30 AM

Today's bitcoin prices have stabilized and are growing steadily. It's time to take your bitcoin.

I missed the lowest price a week ago.
btc.fanda

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:40:49 AM

I think Bitcoin never goes $19000 or $20000 in this year. The price will move with in $15000. So I think we may sell a part of Bitcoin and if down again the we buy. If you are not a loser you just need to have some patience and observer the market.So whatever you do be careful other wise you make loss.
STATIK

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:52:30 AM

No more speculation..green it's lovely  Kiss
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: