Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:13:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell?  (Read 18167 times)
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1123
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:00:53 AM

It sad to say Btc remains low at this time it seems that it is the lowest price of them all.  I am glad that I was not decided to sell it because  I am in a doubt being and I know  I wouldn't enough profits. Maybe in the next months like the other years I've encountered.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:06:39 PM

Most of the traders/investors here will take the advantage of bitcoins' decreasing price to buy more coins,,, just like what we have right now, there are people who bought bitcoins on the time when you posted this topic (where the price decreases) and now they are currently enjoying the ath
I think that today is definitely the day or the time that gives the opportunity for more promising purchases of Bitcoin at a cheap price. The fact is that Bitcoin has already reached 20,000 dollars once, and I'm sure that this figure will return to us.

The thing is that people don't really believe enough. They say that it's a good time to buy but lose their minds when the price dips more instead of taking advantage. I think people should understand that btc is already here to stay amd that they should take every oportunity that comes their way

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
pineapple express

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:14:54 PM

Now, when everyone is saying ... it's over, that's it, bitcoin is dead, for the 175th time. Now's the time you start looking at it, on the buy side
parthgajjar

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:41:27 PM

With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
You can see today's bitcoin prices have recovered strongly after many days of depreciation. I think the good news from the G20 summit has pushed up bitcoin prices again and this is the right time for you to trade bitcoin without risk. You can see that this is a good time for you to buy bitcoin because at present btcoin prices are very good and still in the momentum increase.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:25:54 PM

Definitely we are just on time to buy bitcoin. But in my opinion it is better just wait for the end of correction (learn about crypto and bitcoin) and buy it below 6K or above 11K.
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:15:00 PM

With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
I think that in order to trade successfully at this point it is extremely difficult for us to see that the market is still in a downtrend. So this is the time for you to learn and prepare to enter the market. I think you should learn about technical, psychological, market and information analysis to combine and give the most accurate analysis.
miam7374

Activity: 199
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:41:51 AM

If you still have abundant funds and enough for the cost of living a year, I think in a state of bitcoin that continues to plummet this better buy a lot. In addition must have confidence - if not bitcoin prices fall to the nadir, that one day bitcoin prices go back up and could be profitable
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:19:20 AM

buy when the market value of bitcoin in the world trade market is at lower cost and sell it when the price fluctuates too high. In this simple concept it can brings you to earn lots of income that you can use in future purposes.
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:19:20 AM

The answer is more straightforward than you'd expect.There is no “best” time to buy Bitcoin.Bitcoin is a revolutionary form of sound money, not a get-rich-quick scheme.
pissyas

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:57:08 AM

I believe that this time we should sell bitcoin. It can be seen that the price of bitcoin has rebounded sharply after positive signals from the top leaders of the countries at the Bitcoin 20 Summit. The current bitcoin price is $ 9000 after touching $ 7,700. I believe you should sell bitcoin because in my calculations the bitcoin price will decrease slightly then continue to rise and may reach the $ 10000 mark in the coming days. So you should sell and buy it.
Especially228

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:23:10 AM

It's time to HODL!!!!
BTC becomes bullish, bearish market end is near.
Now it's time to regret that you sold out your portfolio/didnt invest at ATL =)
Night4G

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:34:07 AM

No , dont sell your bitcoin for now . It might be a great idea if you will sell your bitcoin when its value touches $10k or higher than that. If you do it, you will get a high benefit after holding and holding these coins after a long time

arvindjais1234

Activity: 245

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:27:02 PM

I personally, think that now there is no means to invest in Bitcoin as everybody is taking out their money on a constant rate.But frankly speaking, slowly slowly I am getting out of these cryptocurrencies because few days before I have invested in ETH & Ripple but these currencies were going down as well. So, I think investing money in bitcoin is not much useful as there are huge number of coins available in the market that nobody even knows.
sallee2

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:10:25 PM

Any investment is influenced by demand and supply. But the major ifluencer are beliefs. Do the masses believe that prices go up or down. Believes are a complex construct and can be changed instantly, for instance due by the spread of good/bad news. That’s  not best time of purchasing bitcoin when the prices are touching sky rather it is the time to sell off bitcoins or cash them out to enjoy grad profit
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:10:30 PM

Right now it is the perfect time to grab bitcoin since they are not very much high in price and there is no doubt in this fact that in the coming two months, bitcoin is going to cross 5k dollars easily leaving all the bitcoiners as new millionaires. Well that's true, and now bitcoin is totally recovered from the price decreasing due to bitcoin banned in china. Maybe this time is time to sell oir bitcoin because this price is so high compare from the bitcoin price history
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:10:38 PM

Lucky us if we predicted the right thing, but how unlucky to us if it is the other way around. There is one thing that we should know, that if we have the opportunity to buy or sell some bitcoin, then do it. It is times to buy, honestly I already buy bitcoins on the drop lately because I trusted bitcoins and they always comes back up in a fall so why doubt them. Haven't you noticed that every fall have a huge pump
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:44:20 PM

This is the right time to buy bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin is now cheap compare to earlier days. If you have already bitcoin don't try to sell because this is not the right time sell. Hold it for some more time surely the price will bump again at that time we can get more benefits.
Jake2134

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:46:23 PM

It's both in the few days i bought because it goes up and when i know it will go down i sell and of course i can loose there but you can't actually say that you will get a 100% chance of winning a trade.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

I personally, think that now there is no means to invest in Bitcoin as everybody is taking out their money on a constant rate.But frankly speaking, slowly slowly I am getting out of these cryptocurrencies because few days before I have invested in ETH & Ripple but these currencies were going down as well. So, I think investing money in bitcoin is not much useful as there are huge number of coins available in the market that nobody even knows.

Time is important for this process. So check the price day by day then you know which time to buy and sell. People before sell and buy check the price list. Then you get more ideas and information. It connect the people. So people time to complete the process. It good opportunity for future saving and improve the future business process. It any where to exchange. So it reach all country people.
Frank4

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:41:05 PM

Yes, I think this is a great opportunity to buy, I am sure that bitcoin will grow in price, we need to wait a bit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: