Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:51:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-E dot com - SCAM and UNPROFESSIONAL <<< BEWARE >>>  (Read 5792 times)
OpenYourEyes

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 01:23:55 PM

Again, this is not the fault of btc-e.

Have you tried reading the update on the feathercoin main page? http://stats.feathercoin.com/

This is a mandatory update by block 33,000. After this block old clients will no longer be compatible. All coins and transactions are safe and will be the same in the new client. At current network speed, block 33,000 should be reached on the 22nd of May. At block 33,000 the difficulty will be adjusted by 41.4% to help speed up transactions. After this block the difficulty will be adjusted in multiples of 504 making the difficulty adjust four times faster than Litecoin. The difficulty can change by a maximum of 41.4%.

Or, posting a thread on their forums: http://forum.feathercoin.com/index.php?board=3.0

I don't use FeatherCoin, but I've read about a lot of orphaned blocks, if this is your problem, then you are SOL.

takemybitcoins.com: Spend a few seconds entering a merchants email address to encourage them to accept Bitcoin
PGP key | Bitmessage: BM-GuCA7CkQ8ojXSFGrREpMDuWgv495FUX7
kodo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 02:31:47 PM

Have you tried reading the update on the feathercoin main page? http://stats.feathercoin.com/

This is a mandatory update by block 33,000. After this block old clients will no longer be compatible. All coins and transactions are safe and will be the same in the new client. At current network speed, block 33,000 should be reached on the 22nd of May. At block 33,000 the difficulty will be adjusted by 41.4% to help speed up transactions. After this block the difficulty will be adjusted in multiples of 504 making the difficulty adjust four times faster than Litecoin. The difficulty can change by a maximum of 41.4%.

Or, posting a thread on their forums: http://forum.feathercoin.com/index.php?board=3.0

I don't use FeatherCoin, but I've read about a lot of orphaned blocks, if this is your problem, then you are SOL.

Would moving the wallet.dat to a new client safely transfer my FTC?
OpenYourEyes

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 02:36:51 PM

Your wallet.dat contains all your private keys to the coins, so you can transfer it to what ever FTC client you like and you'll still have access to your coins.

I don't know whether the lack of an upgrade is the cause of you troubles, but you need to upgrade the client regardless.

takemybitcoins.com: Spend a few seconds entering a merchants email address to encourage them to accept Bitcoin
kodo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:10:01 PM

Your wallet.dat contains all your private keys to the coins, so you can transfer it to what ever FTC client you like and you'll still have access to your coins.

I don't know whether the lack of an upgrade is the cause of you troubles, but you need to upgrade the client regardless.

Ok il do that, thanks a lot.
mem

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 07:18:39 AM

Please check how many confirmations your transaction has. NOT on BTC-e, from your wallet. If it is unconfirmed, it is not BTC-e's fault.

^ this 1000 times, stop being a fucking idiot and give us some useful info.

I added this to bitcoinscammers.com sometimes the owners will seek out info and respond or at least try to correct the wrongs.  Please update us if anything changes.

Im not familiar with your site I admit, but WTF !!!!
This guy is a newbie that can't even post a TXID for us to look @ and you're already labeling a good business as a scammer ?

payb.tc

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 07:20:08 AM

I added this to bitcoinscammers.com sometimes the owners will seek out info and respond or at least try to correct the wrongs.  Please update us if anything changes.

Im not familiar with your site I admit, but WTF !!!!
This guy is a newbie that can't even post a TXID for us to look @ and you're already labeling a good business as a scammer ?

that was my immediate reaction, however after reading the bitcoinscammers website i realised that most things on there aren't being accused of being scams by the site owner, it's more of a review/ratings site.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 07:22:36 AM

I added this to bitcoinscammers.com sometimes the owners will seek out info and respond or at least try to correct the wrongs.  Please update us if anything changes.
WTF?

This is obvious, the transaction has not being confirmed by the FEATHERCOIN NETWORK. Not BTC-e's fault.
mem

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 07:28:02 AM

WTF?

This is obvious, the transaction has not being confirmed by the FEATHERCOIN NETWORK. Not BTC-e's fault.

Bitcoin Scammer seems to operate without any thought or consideration - frankly its already showing to be a disservice to the community.

Bitcoin Scammer

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 05:55:57 PM

You should realize that a site that's listed on bitcoinscammers.com does not make them scammers. Some sites are good but users will post members that ripped them off. We don't discredit those sites just the users trying to rip people off. 

DON'T GET SCAMMED, CHECK FIRST = Bitcoinscammers.com
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 08:48:39 PM

You should realize that a site that's listed on bitcoinscammers.com does not make them scammers. Some sites are good but users will post members that ripped them off. We don't discredit those sites just the users trying to rip people off. 

And what the fuck does any of that nonsense have to do with btc-e and this asshole who can not provide a shred of evidence? Seriously? So I can submit bullshit to you and your site all day long and fuck legitimate services and sites? What is it you are providing for the benefit on the community?

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
OpenYourEyes

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 09:36:58 PM

You're site is appreciated, but by having the domain name/title having the word scammer listed in it & you listing reviews of completely legit sites is a bit wrong and will cause damage to the businesses listed: If someone does a search, as most of us do, for a business to see it's legitimacy and they see your site popup with the word scammer next to it, they may well go else where.

You should either stick to listing scammers only, or change your domain name if you want to review and list legit/scam sites.

mem

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 01:51:21 AM

And what the fuck does any of that nonsense have to do with btc-e and this asshole who can not provide a shred of evidence? Seriously? So I can submit bullshit to you and your site all day long and fuck legitimate services and sites? What is it you are providing for the benefit on the community?

BRB submitting 1000 entries against MPEx.

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 12:47:20 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2013, 01:13:17 PM by Bitcoin Scammer

listen do not get me wrong I do believe there is a downfall to the system but as of right now a BETTER WAY simply has not been created. There are no refunds with bitcoins and nobody to go to when you get ripped off. People can post any kind of reviews and a webmaster can do the same. The systems not perfect but it's more beneficial then not.  I will take ideas from anyone on what to do to make it better.

Meekel

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 03:48:00 PM

listen do not get me wrong I do believe there is a downfall to the system but as of right now a BETTER WAY simply has not been created. There are no refunds with bitcoins and nobody to go to when you get ripped off. People can post any kind of reviews and a webmaster can do the same. The systems not perfect but it's more beneficial then not.  I will take ideas from anyone on what to do to make it better.

I agree, however the issue people had in this thread is how hastily you added BTC-E even after numerous forum members stated the issue wasn't with BTC-E. I like the system you have, just not the way you're currently implementing it.
Trance

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:36:46 AM

I feel justified to present you the situation that I encountered with Btc-e scam dot com.
I`ve transferred 110 FTC to my account 3 days ago (see this: http://s21.postimg.org/vwarnvng7/Transfer.jpg  and this as proof of the correct address : http://s17.postimg.org/ujm57d1z3/Adress.jpg ). After a day I was not credited so I gave them a "tip". Besides the fact that my problem was not solved to this day all I`ve got was a totally unprofessional response from a "team" that makes a lot of money from me..and you ( response here: http://s14.postimg.org/styuyjybl/Response.jpg ).
  So, no regards btc-e scam dot com team . Buy something useful from my one day work.  Cheesy

I lost $2000 and they continue to ingore me and ban me and so forth! I have corresponded with dozens of others in the similar situation and will seek a refund.

Some people are so poor ALL they have is money
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 12:28:05 PM

This is not the sole thread I relied on. A few people submitted them. I usually wait for a certain number of complaints before adding a site. Like I said it's not perfect but nor is BTC.  Hopefully nobody else gets ripped.

I agree, however the issue people had in this thread is how hastily you added BTC-E even after numerous forum members stated the issue wasn't with BTC-E. I like the system you have, just not the way you're currently implementing it.

btc-e.com
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 04:42:05 PM

Wow I have a very similiar problem with sending out FTC on Btc-e.com ..
few days ago I withdrew 4100 FTC to my FTC wallet on my computer.. I still have not received the coins. Transactions on my FTC wallet are blank, showing it as never even being recieved.
It could be my FTC wallet, I've been waiting for it to be synced but it is extremly slow, its been syncing the blockchain for over 4 days now.. Im starting to get worried about this.
Also, I didnt add any fee's and I emptied my whole wallet on BTC-E of my FTC.
This the address I sent to 6of5NqW9pjvApY6mqmGsFd2DAnbbv987kx
If my wallets broken how can I recieve my FTC?

Hello, write the ticket number.

Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com

BTC-E.com // Биpжa пo aвтoмaтичecкoй тopгoвлe Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com
koguma

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 09:09:02 AM

Hello btc-e.com!   My wife wire-transferred USD$3k to btc-e on Dec 19th..  We realized we didn't include the transaction description, so we quickly relayed it to the bank and they sent it along, although after the wire transfer was already on the way.  I contacted our bank again to get status and up to this day neither has Deutche Bank replied to the agent (JP Morgan), nor has her account been credited.  I opened a ticket on Dec. 23rd, and put this info along with the wire transfer receipt in as proof (via ticket YLC-649-88925 ).  This ticket was closed yesterday with no updates or comments.
Still not seeing any funds and our own bank saying that they sent three queries to Deutche Bank via JP Morgan without any response, we opened ticket SOG-295-67843, with even more documentation as required for wire transfers.  We also commented on the previous ticket asking why it was closed without a resolution.

Would you please look into this, as it seems the btc-e support channel is understaffed.

Thank you!
Koguma

koguma

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 02:45:30 AM

Hello btc-e.com!

There's still no info or updates from anyone regarding this.  Please help!

Thank you!
Koguma

Hello btc-e.com!   My wife wire-transferred USD$3k to btc-e on Dec 19th..  We realized we didn't include the transaction description, so we quickly relayed it to the bank and they sent it along, although after the wire transfer was already on the way.  I contacted our bank again to get status and up to this day neither has Deutche Bank replied to the agent (JP Morgan), nor has her account been credited.  I opened a ticket on Dec. 23rd, and put this info along with the wire transfer receipt in as proof (via ticket YLC-649-88925 ).  This ticket was closed yesterday with no updates or comments.
Still not seeing any funds and our own bank saying that they sent three queries to Deutche Bank via JP Morgan without any response, we opened ticket SOG-295-67843, with even more documentation as required for wire transfers.  We also commented on the previous ticket asking why it was closed without a resolution.

Would you please look into this, as it seems the btc-e support channel is understaffed.

Thank you!
Koguma

btc-e.com
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 04:36:30 AM

Hello, we will check and reply you soon.

Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com

BTC-E.com // Биpжa пo aвтoмaтичecкoй тopгoвлe Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: