Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:07:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 50 Barcoin @ 0.5 LTC each - Gone | closed  (Read 1142 times)
Boxman90 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 06:19:46 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2013, 09:01:53 PM by Boxman90

Selling this new Barcoin, managed to get some:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=217675.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=217636.0

Only 10000 will ever be mined, so get them while they're still cheap! This one is going to be rare!

I've got 50 available right now.

LTC: LKKy4eDWyVtSrQAJy7Qmmz61RaFY91D9yC   BTC: 18fzdnCkuUNthCD8hM36UBGopFa9ij78gG
Boxman90 (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 06:36:15 PM

40 left, get them while they're hot!

LTC: LKKy4eDWyVtSrQAJy7Qmmz61RaFY91D9yC   BTC: 18fzdnCkuUNthCD8hM36UBGopFa9ij78gG
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 06:50:04 PM

But, it even says, this coin should have no value....

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 06:51:04 PM

Value = what people will pay for something

If people are buying it, this coin now has value

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 06:51:57 PM

Value = what people will pay for something

If people are buying it, this coin now has value

But, it was created as a joke...To show how to copy and paste, to create a shit coin....

shakezula

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 06:53:20 PM

I will sell 50 BAR Coins for 5LTC, you gotta buy the whole set! Any takers?
relm9

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 06:53:35 PM

I think OP is trolling he hasn't sold any.
Boxman90 (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 06:57:22 PM

27 left as a matter of fact.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 07:00:37 PM

you can bet some people will buy some just incase... some coins designed for test of fun value only have now real value. I mean yac yet another coin? sort of tongue in cheek right, now people want it.
10,000 only ever made, seems a bit of a hit.

If this comes off okay then make another coin 5000 only

1 coin only Smiley

anway the name is quite good i guess. who knows mine 5 or 10 see what happens i guess. What's to lose probably only take a few mins to get a handful of coins right?

Sondey10mg

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 07:03:27 PM

you can bet some people will buy some just incase... some coins designed for test of fun value only have now real value. I mean yac yet another coin? sort of tongue in cheek right, now people want it.
10,000 only ever made, seems a bit of a hit.

If this comes off okay then make another coin 5000 only

1 coin only Smiley

anway the name is quite good i guess. who knows mine 5 or 10 see what happens i guess. What's to lose probably only take a few mins to get a handful of coins right?

Well, it only takes a few minutes to get a handful of orphans... To get some real coins it takes longer  Grin

*Image Removed*
 *Image Removed*
Boxman90 (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 07:04:54 PM

Or you could buy them from me Wink Still 27 left!

featherman

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 07:05:49 PM

barcoin never stops producing coins lol noobs
Boxman90 (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 07:07:34 PM

barcoin never stops producing coins lol noobs

"static const int64 MAX_MONEY = 10000 * COIN; // maximum number of coins"

It clearly does. After 10000 coins, the block rewards are over. I think then network rewards is all that's left during mining.

I'M NOT YELLING

Geez. Calm your god damn tits. 10000 is the maximum number of coins.

efx

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 07:21:47 PM

The actual problem is continued miner incentive...Some people seem to think that the majority of miners are motivated by something other than profit.

It will require decent value and market acceptance when you hit the last reward block.
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 07:24:43 PM

The actual problem is continued miner incentive...Some people seem to think that the majority of miners are motivated by something other than profit.

It will require decent value and market acceptance when you hit the last reward block.

IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE RELEASED. IT WAS CREATED AS AN EXAMPLE, HOW TO CUT AND PASTE, TO CREATE A SHIT COIN. ARE YOU PEOPLE FOR REAL? AM I BEING PUNKED?? SERIOUSLY!!??!!??!!?

Ahem, I've tried to turn over a new leaf, and not bash every new coin, but come the fuck on

Boxman90 (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 07:27:35 PM

I was thinking you finally ran out of butthurt but it seems like you just released a new stash.

You just seem babby mad everytime you miss a coin release. Can you just for once shut the fuck up? Every coin released in the past few weeks "had no value", yet the value it has is the amount people are willing to pay for it.

Now go outside and sniff some fresh air, for a change :/

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 07:31:05 PM

I was thinking you finally ran out of butthurt but it seems like you just released a new stash.

You just seem babby mad everytime you miss a coin release. Can you just for once shut the fuck up? Every coin released in the past few weeks "had no value", yet the value it has is the amount people are willing to pay for it.

The...Developer...of...the...coin...said...no...value....
The fucking coin didn't even have a release, someone found it on Github and posted it.

if people are too dim to READ my full post and tutorial, and want to mine this coin that I've OBVIOUSLY labeled as a sheer example (with horrible options too). I say let them, and while they are at it, buy them from me--that tutorial was a shitload of work and I'd love a few shekels for it

THIS IS NOT REALLY A NEW COIN TO MINE!!

Its actually a tutorial, step by step, with source code provided for two coins: foocoin is empty and ready to be customized; barcoin is the finished product of following the step by step guide found here:

http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=scrypt_altcoin_cloning_guide&#how_to_clone_scrypt_based_altcoins_for_fun_and_profit

These are the developers own words. What the hell is wrong with you people?

Boxman90 (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 07:34:17 PM

The fucking coin didn't even have a release, someone found it on Github and posted it.

if people are too dim to READ my full post and tutorial, and want to mine this coin that I've OBVIOUSLY labeled as a sheer example (with horrible options too). I say let them, and while they are at it, buy them from me--that tutorial was a shitload of work and I'd love a few shekels for it

Get this through your thick skull:

A developer doesn't get to say shit about the value of anything in a >free market<

And neither do you.

Just as the majority of this forum thinks you have no added value. But I'm sure you don't agree with that either.

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 07:37:17 PM

Get this through your thick skull:

A developer doesn't get to say shit about the value of anything in a >free market<

And neither do you.

You make me want to punch a baby, with your blatant stupidity. People really will mine anything. The fucking coin won't even work anymore, after 10,000 coins, because you can't do transactions, without confirmations...That means, in about a week or so, IT WILL BE UNTRADEABLE!!!
And stop acting like you support this "coin". Your trying to rip people off, plain and simple.

Boxman90 (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 07:39:41 PM

In the meantime you don't understand shit yourself, because eventually the block reward for bitcoin and litecoin will converge to zero as well.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: