Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:53:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC?  (Read 17810 times)
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:57:19 AM

Bitcoin price will always remain volatile no matter what, what I advice you should do is to buy more bitcoin and store for a long time take your mind away from the fluctuating price either is rising or falling just have a time fix for it and believe you me you stand to make a huge profit when the time comes. But to say you should stop buying or telling what the price may be in the next hour no one can actually tell you that bitcoin is unpredictable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldenera

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:57:45 AM

Yes I think you should. The price is too high right now. But It might be a good timing for these days because the price is lower in the last two days.
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:04:27 AM

To relate this in the present condition still you can buy. You can on the market or to the individual who wants to sell their bitcoin. As for my concern the price will back again we don't know yet when it could be but I'm pretty sure it could be soon.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:19:17 AM

In my place , I stop buying if i see the bitcoin is going up rapidly . I`ll waiting for the dumping then buy again . If you are a kind of traders then you have need a everyday profit , you should buy with a low price then sell with a high price. But if you like to invest only and hold bitcoin its a long term investment , you need more time to get a huge profit . Everything is happen in cryptocurrencies , so always be wise .

sanimu461

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:49:38 AM

Keep doing because you will find  good thing from it, I am supposed to buy altcoins but there are circumstances that we have to prioritize. I lost the opportunity to soar up. and back to the start.
Bitcoins change my status, Believe it or not, for 4 month working in bitcoin industry, i can afford to buy my personal hobbies and soon i was planning to have vacation somewhere in luxurious place.
vanlaya

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:53:46 AM

tôi nghĩ đây là thời gian tốt để mua, đừng sợ hãi vì tôi tin thị trường sẽ sớm hồi lại
Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:04:05 AM

I think for me i dont have to stop buyig Botcoin because Bitcoin is money you can earn money just to hold it until its value gets bigger and bigger
Samj16

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:22:43 PM

I think this is the best time to grab the opportunity to buy bitcoin because of its low price right now. But always keep in mind that only invest money that you can afford to loose.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:43:55 PM

Why should stop buying bitcoin if you have the needed capital to do so, bitcoin is a very lucrative venture and at that you stand to gain a lot from your investment in the future.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:07:25 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 01:39:32 AM by FairUser

Ones the prize wil up of btc when the people realizability will be enough then u can make changes  you can stop the speculation in your chart and will be good in 2018 if the prize will grow up like speculation of me what I am thinking what will be prize of btc in 2018 that is $20000 to $25000 can reach but now I can see the chart now after China speculations what I counted will be soon btc going grow and other crypto also we have to keep on hold it and keep investing on it no need to worries and keep buying it this time and don't think in negative way.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:40:21 PM

Ones the prize wil up of btc when the people realizability will be enough then u can make changes  you can stop the specuLatin in your chart and will be good in 2018 if the prize will grow up like speculation of me what I am thinking what wI'll be prize of btc in hindi 2018 that is $20000 to $25000 can reach but now I can see the chart now after China speculations what I counted will be soon btc going grow and other crypto also we have to keep hold on it and keep investing on it no need to worries.

When you see that Bitcoin has dropped from 20,000 dollars to 10,000 dollars, then any positive forecasts or reassurances are no longer valid. Of course, everyone hopes that his investments in Bitcoin will bring profit in the long-awaited amount, but so far there are no results.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:50:34 PM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?

For now yes you can stop buying it because market is reacting in a negative way after the Exchange in China have started to shutdown. This would be a signal that other countries may soon follow it and thus the prices are going to slash in a big way in coming time.

if we are talking about today,if you will stop or buy still all i can say is you should by more.as bitcoin price returning to its price of $17-20,000 like what he reached last year,and theres lot of speculation that bitcoin may hit $30,000 this year as lightning network finish its project and launched before year ends.in this way bitcoin will relieve the block chain problem regarding traffic and congestion
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:15:08 PM

If you're new and don't have that much of the budget to optimize the use of the crypotocurrency that you've invested in. Then I would suggest that you have to stop, why? Because it'll take a long time for you to be able get the right amounts and prices to make profits out of it.

But, if you're a whale, then you should definitely continue on buying Bitcoins and then do your strategy in selling it. I'm sure it'll make a lot of profits.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:31:56 PM

In my place , I stop buying if i see the bitcoin is going up rapidly . I`ll waiting for the dumping then buy again . If you are a kind of traders then you have need a everyday profit , you should buy with a low price then sell with a high price. But if you like to invest only and hold bitcoin its a long term investment , you need more time to get a huge profit . Everything is happen in cryptocurrencies , so always be wise .
Most people are opting for long-term investments, especially new investors wanting to double the purchase price and are not interested in investing again. For this reason, very hard walls are formed and the price of Bitcoin does not increase. That's what I've observed.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:07:15 AM

Most people are opting for long-term investments, especially new investors wanting to double the purchase price and are not interested in investing again. For this reason, very hard walls are formed and the price of Bitcoin does not increase. That's what I've observed.

but sometimes bitcoin is good also for daytrade,like this times that all coins are just starting to recover after the huge drops early this week,this kind of moment is the best time for daytrading as per coins moves ups and down.what we only need is get the right timing .

Follow the chart of those coins that you wanted to invest ,try to put even small amount each of everyone for you to make sure that profit is on your way.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:52:08 AM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
For now do not stop buying while the price is low compare to the last few months ago. Bitcoin after this price today will rise again and will never be back to this price now.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
sailordgold

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:03:00 AM

if you have indeed surrendered with bitcoin, and just want to see price increases, do not buy bitcoin. but I am sure, you will regret. because many are of
 the opinion that the price of bitcoin in the future will be very high.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:08:55 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 10:38:36 AM by Glorypaasa

Trust your guts, if you think bitcoin's value will go up then buy a bitcoin, and if you think it will go down then don't it's a risky game and you have to risk it to gain better but in my opinion don't stop buying bitcoin because the value gets higher as the years go by every bitcoin holder foresee it.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:16:47 AM

if you have indeed surrendered with bitcoin, and just want to see price increases, do not buy bitcoin. but I am sure, you will regret. because many are of
 the opinion that the price of bitcoin in the future will be very high.

Every year the price will be higher and more and more to spend your pocket money to buy it, you should buy it at the price down and invested in the long term.

It is the common practice of a certain bitcoin holder, there is nothing new to these kind of strategy. If there will be something that can give you more profit, I think investing to new altcoins or the upcoming ICOs. Buying bitcoin is good but you still need to wait for it, while if you buy good altcoins, you can start yourself trading in a different kinds of digital currencies.
halenephthys

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:51:49 PM
Merited by balakang00 (1)

These past few days, bitcoin price is lower so I guess that it is a good opportunity to buy more bitcoin. As we all know, bitcoin price is very much unpredictable. It indeed fluctuates. It changes. Rapidly from time to time. From the past years until now, we saw it change so much. We saw it to shoot astronomically in value and drastically crash. We all know that it really have a great potential. If we want to earn more, gain more, we must know how to take risk. For me, I would take risk and buy more bitcoin and wait till it shoot up again that I know will surely happen anytime from now. We just have to trust our guts and also this cryptocurrency. It is better to risk something than to regret something we should have done.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: