Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:11:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC?  (Read 17810 times)
crypto_bit

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:56:25 PM

Stop buying when the price is getting high. Only buy bitcoins when it is dropping but only when it is dropping really hard. I have now some bitcoins i save them.

So i don't buy now bitcoins i rather save them.

it depends on how long you want to hold the coins, if more than 2-3 years then I think it doesn't matter if you buy the dip or at local price peak. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IncidentInc0mer

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:59:45 AM

I would suggest that you continue  on trading. For me it is the most safe  method to develop bitcoin instead of investing  it at hyips because most of them are scam but not all, others will  last for 30 days and can be eventually  become a scam. Or gambling it because we  all know that nobody gets  wealthy from betting.
GIitter

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:01:00 AM

I don't stress, I buy in an average and sell in anaverage on shit trades without any stop loss. I use stop-loss to improve my potential profit on b tter exchanges, in this manner my thoughts is at relaxation with no necessity of having a panic attacke
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:06:05 PM

For me, I wouldn't buy BTC at the moment due to high value, however, I would keep buying ETH if possible due to it's great potential in future!
Ethereum has great potential the one I’m surprised to see that high is bitcoin cash now it is trading at above 1200 dollars I suppose this explains why bitcoin seems to be kind of slow lately since I suppose that the miners seeing these prices have allocated more hash power to bitcoin cash in order to mine blocks as fast as possible and get the block rewards and then sell it and get great profits.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
sparveenat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:14:13 PM

For mean while you can stop buying Bitcoin, as the price of Bitcoin might get correction Nothing is going to stop bitcoin price all time high so ups and downs quiet natural in all aspects take the decision as per your financial requirement and strategy only.

2hot2handle

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:27:18 AM

Right now the price of bitcoin is going down so its best to buy bitcoin because its cheaper compared few weeks ago. For those who haven't bought bitcoin they should consider buying now.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:14:08 PM

If were i you i don't stop buying bitcoin i should wait bitcoin to become low or i should buy it in a low price then sell it in high price furthermore if you have enough money that you can afford to lose to buy bitcoin why do you stop? We know bitcoin will still rising so keep buying then sell it the right time.
tunctioncloud

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:18:12 PM

Anything under 10 000$ is a true gift. It will for sure at 100% reach 10 000$ per bitcoin by the next year, I have no doubt on this, so buy as much as you can while it is still so cheap.
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:33:30 PM

Stop buying when the price is on the verge of a massive dump or when a price reach a new all time high. Always buy at a price of correction for you to gain some profit and buy bitcoin as frequently as you can.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:02:16 AM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?

Should i stop buying BTC? A very big question for beginners here in Bitcoin world. As you've seen the rate of bitcoin, it's getting increasing its value. Hence, you must stop buying BTC for a while but you must invest it in order to earn many coins. Just wait the BTC rate decrease. If that so, Then buy some. And invest. Wait the rate becomes higher, then sell. Indeed, In this situation, you must stop buying BTC for a while yet invest.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
makoyoshioh22223

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:12:53 PM

まだもぅ少しの間はビットコインをもってたり増やしたりするのはいいと思います!
Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:01:29 PM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
you can stop buy bitcoin at now because the price is very hight today,, and you can buy other crypto to trade your asset, and someday you can buy bitcoin while it has correction,, but bitcoin have an icrease trend,, if bitcoin have no correction time you will to be late to buy, and you will be left behind by increasing prices,,
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:40:56 PM

Keep buying BTC as long as you have the means to.

Yes, it will go up and will continuously go up as demand rises with time. This is based on the trend that BTC has been exhibiting for the past two months. As you may have noticed, it goes up so high then goes down little by little then recovers its price decline in no time. So if you have similar observations as I do, I guess the best course of action is to keep buying to keep increasing your BTC wealth.
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:18:39 PM

you must not lose hope now. bitcoin will surely comeback to the right price it has. keep buying bitcoin and you will still get a lot of profit after.
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:46:33 PM

you must not lose hope now. bitcoin will surely comeback to the right price it has. keep buying bitcoin and you will still get a lot of profit after.
that's right, don't stop to keep buying bitcoin, because bitcoin has a great potential in the future and current price still looks cheap, I am sure the price will rise above $10.000. with keep buying bitcoin it's included in people who support bitcoin for the higher price.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:30:05 PM

that's right, don't stop to keep buying bitcoin, because bitcoin has a great potential in the future and current price still looks cheap, I am sure the price will rise above $10.000. with keep buying bitcoin it's included in people who support bitcoin for the higher price.
It is not bad to buy bitcoin becasue it is a good investment for you to have but it costs be better if you will find a way for you to earn bitcoin becasue it is much easier for you to earn bitcoin here in forum for you to have an initial investment for your future tradings, investment and transactions with the used of crypto-currency.
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:55:31 PM

If u will check chart of Bitcoin you'll see that Bitcoin made 10 steps forward 2 steps back, now is time to go forward for btc I can say that u can invest in it.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:26:03 PM

why you should stop buying bitcoin? bitcoin is still cheap, bitcoin is long term, do you think the current price is already very high? I think not, it's still too cheap. so I think it is not good to stop buying, keep buying bitcoin so that prices continue to rise.

STUDENTCOIN