Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:24:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC?  (Read 17810 times)
Nekrasova

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:30:41 PM

Actually yes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tawfiquecse

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:42:32 PM

At the market situation i think you should buy more bitcoin if you dont want to loose this opportunity. If you want to become rich then buy bitcoins as you can.. Because the price of bitcoin is too much low now.. Dont worry about the market situation . Its common in crypto currency market . It will be normal again in few months later or an year . Just buy and hold it.  Wink
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:09:34 PM

I think it will recover soon, you just need to wait some time, I think now it is not bad time to buy, because the value of btc will increace with the time.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:46:11 PM

Don't ever pay above market value... bad idea!

For me i think its nice to buy if the price is low because in that time you can get a good profit if the price is low and sell if the price is high.i think all  old investors that way strategy to do.like now the market is going plunge so in this time is good to buy a bitcoin and hold it and sell if the price will rise again.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Nekrasova

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:12:54 PM

While market is in correction- I think you should stop
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:26:37 PM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
Don't stop to buy bitcoin because this the right time to buy more i know that you still worried about bitcoin price but as you can sè bitcoin is still pushing to not faldown in lower price.. Just be patient and wait the bitcoin to increase again in a highest price.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:09:18 PM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?

The bitcoins is always worth to buy especially if they are falling. The thing is it will take much time before you will regain the money you lost because the bitcoins are falling this day and even the weeks. The good thing in bitcoins is they are always getting back up again it will just took a lot of time so you better have a lot of patience because if you do not have any of that you will end up losing that money over and over again because you are npt willing to waut for the right time
This should be entirely your own decision. Follow your own heart. Yes! If you are thinking to stop buying Bitcoin, then allow me to guide you in this regard. Think of the time when your dad bought a piece of land and it costed as much as four times the price which was paid for it. Same is the case here, investing long term gives you output which cannot be gained if you are holding the coins for short term.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:39:48 PM

Don't stop to buy bitcoin because this the right time to buy more i know that you still worried about bitcoin price but as you can sè bitcoin is still pushing to not faldown in lower price.. Just be patient and wait the bitcoin to increase again in a highest price.
say a person waited for an increase in the price of Bitcoin. But at the same time he used to be afraid to buy this coin. How to choose the moment when to sell, and when to buy, so that it would be profitable? How to forecast or provide for the minimum risks?
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:05:31 PM

For know buy some then stop because the bitcoin is not working nice right now but yes bitcoin is will go back up again dont need to worry about it just wait until it goes back up maybe at the end of the year or next year just calm and more patience.
Bitcoin is currently facing some issues, and therefore the bitcoin price is not getting increase, but i am sure that even if the bitcoin price is trading in stable mood and is getting a good support from its investors, it is really too good for the future of bitcoin. Because bitcoin will very soon recover from such issues and will hopefully very soon reach to its previous highest price. So i think that we should try to buy more and more bitcoins, and should not stop buying it.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Hadji

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:20:29 PM

To advise something about the investment, what bitcoin is now difficult. It's the same as telling a friend that you've grown rich on the stock exchange and offer to try it too, more than confident that he will no longer be your friend, as he will lose all the money. Most look at the last year, but whether this will happen again very few people know.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:09:48 PM

No, this is the right time to buy Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin price is very low now. You can buy Bitcoin now for longtime holding. If you want to make the profit on Bitcoin so you should buy Bitcoin now. This is the great opportunity to buy Bitcoin and hold it and make a good profit on it. I think you should take the opportunity.
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:22:43 AM

Why would you purchase Bitcoin on above market price if you can already purchase it at the price intended or listed for the price of Bitcoin in the market. Well, I think you must stop purchasing or buying bitcoin at an over price which is higher than the market price listed because that was really too expensive thing to do and it was just like wasting your money because even bitcoin was pumping so hard to make the price even larger, we still cannot deny the fact that there will be large instances that the price will slowly and surely dump affecting the price you are holding.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:41:08 AM

You have freedom to select which one is preferrable for you, Nobody knows what may happen next to the upcoming days, make sure to follow your heart and be aware of possible consequence happen to your investment, Do not rely on others opinion because all opinions are just speculation.

Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:46:44 AM

Well it will be depends on you, since you thats your own money, I believe we all have the right to manipulate our own money. If you base from the current price of this currency probably its better to buy some , and speculations says that Bitcoin will pump this April, so be ready but if you think the price is very expensive these days then dont.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:19:12 AM

I think that you can continue to buy bitcoin at the present time, you can see that bitcoin prices are rising very strongly over the past few days, the recovery of bitcoin caused the market to recover and become more exciting. again. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will continue to rise and will touch $ 8000 today. So you can trust and continue to buy bitcoin.

ashahin7799

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:04:34 PM

No, buying bitcoin can not be stopped now.Because, right now is the time to buying bitcoin.At present, bitcoin prices are very low in the market. If you want to make the profit on bitcoin so you should buy bitcoin now. If you buy bitcoin when the price of bitcoin increases, you will not get good profits.So, now is the time to purchase bitcoin for long-term holding.
tattazy

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:06:34 PM

In my opinion BTC is still number one coin and it is safest option in crypto. However, there are other coins that can give higher returns if you can take some risk.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:16:16 PM

No, right now is the time to buy Bitcoin because the price is very low for now. You can buy Bitcoin now and hold it for a long time so that you might profit a lot. If you want to make the profit on Bitcoin so you should buy Bitcoin now. This is the huge opportunity to the investors to buy Bitcoin and ear a huge amount of profit for them.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:06:19 PM

No you should not stop investing in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the finest investment asset of the present era.Whenever you will invest in it that will be the right time to invest because after sometime Bitcoin investments will surely give you huge profits.Moreover it is the best time for investing in it because the price is too low nowadays so take this as an opportunity to buy more  because without any doubt Bitcoin will rise again in future and will let you earn huge profits. I know Bitcoin is struggling nowadays but have faith on it and keep on investing in it.It will be a risk worth taken.
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:18:47 PM

If you have money for investment try to buy bitcoins and from this you cab earn huge profit in the near future.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: