Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:59:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is dead. The plan is a shift to Bitcoin Cash.  (Read 21801 times)
MiyamotoS4toshi

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:22:00 AM

My guess is that the Bitcoin Cash is going to drop more than Bitcoin. The logic behind this thinking is simple. Many of the hardcore supporters of Bitcoin Cash (such as Jihan Wu) were from China.

How do you know from where Bitcoin Cash supporters are? Based on what? You only mention one name that happens to be Chinese.
MairaObergh

Activity: 270
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:40:57 AM

Bitcoin will recover, once it goes down to a specific points it will become very desirable to buy, because people know the potential it has in going beyond $5,000.]

Not only that, the average Joe knows about Bitcoin, but never heard of Bitcoin Cash. The fact that it has Bitcoin in its name will confuse them.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:24:38 AM

BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!
I hope this happen not and as far as bitcoin core is concerned, no any other coin may ever over take its value. If you study the historical data from coins market you will agree with me that bitcoin core is the driver of others coins prices and the structures of coins market all over the world. Bitcoin Cash will not recover if bitcoin core will not! All the coins remain obedience to bitcoin core  according to https://coinmarketcap.com. when bitcoin core is at the bearish market all the altcoins followed.
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:41:07 AM

My guess is that the Bitcoin Cash is going to drop more than Bitcoin. The logic behind this thinking is simple. Many of the hardcore supporters of Bitcoin Cash (such as Jihan Wu) were from China. And China accounted for a large fraction of the BCH users. If the Chinese exchanges are closing down, it is going to negatively impact BCH much more than the BTC.

Exactly.

BCH is the one that is in real danger here. And the fact that it is a new (questionable) coin may make it even more fragile.
On top of that: There is only few hashpower for BCH outside of China (if a mining-ban occurs, or bc the possible exchange-ban will affect miners -> BCH= dead... at least a small coma)
MiyamotoS4toshi

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:24:51 AM

BCH is the one that is in real danger here. And the fact that it is a new (questionable) coin may make it even more fragile.

It's not new and it's not questionable. It's just Bitcoin. The one Satoshi Nakamoto designed. SegWit is questionable and holding onto the 1 MB block size limit which was supposed to be only temporary.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 05:26:28 AM

you should have at least talked to your overlords that you are advertising for to pump BCC altcoin or at least put up some buy walls like those that ETH overlords put up to prevent its crash in the past weeks. then we would have believed you a tiny iota more.

i am not complaining though, i am waiting for you to pump BCC altcoin soon. nobody enjoys an altcoin pump more than a trader who wants to earn more bitcoin profit Wink

--looking for signature--
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:32:55 AM

How will BTC cash will survive if BTC is dead . BTC cash exists due to BTC and not vice versa. So if btc market is down so will be btc cash . There has being a huge fall from 4700$ at a point to now 3250$ and who know we could see btc in 2200$ range as per the GS analyst who had predicted the market .

Only now some positive news could save the bitcoin from further crashing else it will keep on falling now.

garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 02:15:33 PM

How will BTC cash will survive if BTC is dead . BTC cash exists due to BTC and not vice versa. So if btc market is down so will be btc cash . There has being a huge fall from 4700$ at a point to now 3250$ and who know we could see btc in 2200$ range as per the GS analyst who had predicted the market .

Only now some positive news could save the bitcoin from further crashing else it will keep on falling now.

Care to share this  GS analyst who had predicted the market? I'm getting all sorts of predictions of how low it will go ranging from $200 to $3000. Personally I have my buy orders at $2000 but hard to predict weak hands, chinese are easy, you see their total volume and assume the worst and you get somewhere in the $1500-$2000 mark.

Deepcleen

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:30:25 PM

Bitcoin will recover, once it goes down to a specific points it will become very desirable to buy, because people know the potential it has in going beyond $5,000.]

Not only that, the average Joe knows about Bitcoin, but never heard of Bitcoin Cash. The fact that it has Bitcoin in its name will confuse them.

that is right. I think the bottom of this downturn is around $2800. After that, the price will rise to $6000 or higher. The Bitcoin Cash will be $5000 or higher.
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 02:31:35 PM

that is right. I think the bottom of this downturn is around $2800. After that, the price will rise to $6000 or higher. The Bitcoin Cash will be $5000 or higher.
Based on what? Have you done any calculations? It seems to me everyone pulls their numbers straight from their asshole.

LixiR

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:12:02 PM

As a result of the last developments, bitcoin is back, I predict that the ups and downs will be out for a while. yes, if you are talking about bitcoin cash, there will be an increase populace and will be noticeable and intense on the market.
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:44:59 PM

Buy in dips price, panic time, I do not care someone predict the price of Bitcoin falls down more than past time. If they want to drop the price of Bitcoin, they need to have a huge money for sell their Bitcoin first, then if the demand higher than supply, this is best time for us buy Bitcoin.
AweJohn

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:53:43 PM

BTC IS DEAD ?!!? HAHAHA Come on, really ?!
This is the way it is, it's a healthy correction, building up for the next lever over 5000 ....
But sure, go ahead and just hodl BCC ! Smiley
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:54:28 PM

I am still more optimistic to hold bitcoin, even buying more is the way i enlarge investment portion of cryptocurrency. Panic moment as it happens today is a great opportunity to get the best purchase price.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Rags2Rickius

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:28:50 PM

BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!

Hahahh funny. I'm never buying fake bitcoins.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:28:12 PM

If bitcoin cash is good all would buy it and keep it. We all know that bitcoin cannot be replaced.
On top of that BCC is just another alt and we now that alt are just here to take some place on the market and BCC was failed attempt on that.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:13:20 AM

BTC is never dead man. We just survived that huge FUD by China. I hope they leave the market now forever. But I dont believe in that, yet. We will see what happens, but its funny to see all the people that fall in to panic while that BTC dump, because of China, like every year!
thangoffshore

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:54:00 AM

BTC is never dead man. We just survived that huge FUD by China. I hope they leave the market now forever. But I dont believe in that, yet. We will see what happens, but its funny to see all the people that fall in to panic while that BTC dump, because of China, like every year!

If only the OP see the biggest candle ever which bring BTC from $3,000 to $3,600 in just 4 hours.

A bit drama when China is out. Just imagine what would happen when they allowed to come back.

Alanin

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:06:17 AM

Bitcoin Cash is trash.. Dont buy it, or get rekt
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:21:23 AM

Every time someone declare bitcoin is dead, it just becomes stronger. How many times did I see topics opened declaring bitcoin is dead yet we are at 3700$ a piece. Stop shilling your coin, no one is buying bch trash coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: