Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:44:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is dead. The plan is a shift to Bitcoin Cash.  (Read 21798 times)
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:58:28 PM

Bitcoin Cash hodlers are mad because btc is over $6k...
You're screwed
I kept my Bitcoin Cash because it's peanuts compared to Bitcoin anyways. But I would never ever think of buying any.

I kept mine too and never think of selling it not because I am a fun of BCH but because its a free money so might as well if it really going to more valuable in the future.
I just don't think it's worth the effort of backing up my wallet and forking it... If it increases its value by a lot in a few years I will think about it again.
Where is the source of Bitcoin Cash? That is the original Bitcoin - Bitcoin at present. So, if an altcoin clonned from the original Bitcoin can has high price in someday, do you think it is really easily to create more Bitcoin like Bitcoin Cash and receive a huge profits for anyone? Think it again and consider my words.
The reason Bitcoin Cash had an initially high value was because most people didn't know how to fork and sell their coins and because it was heavily shilled on Bitcoin.com and other sites. So while some people could still try to profit off of forks, it will probably become less and less successful with every try. At least until Bitcoin Miners shoot themselves in the foot with their policies.

That could be right. After pepople start selling, the Bitcoin Cash price has gone lower.
Same thing will happen to Bitcoin Gold, but much faster because nobody really cares about it and much more people moved into Bitcoin this time to get some.
It seems you are mistaken, I remember the price of Bitcoin Cash just dumped at first time after listed on Bittrex change.
Then, after few hours, the price of Bitcoin has pumped from bottom price ~0.01 BTC or 0.003 BTC (depends on the rates of exchange) to 0.1 BTC.
Did not stop there, it cotinue to increased to 0.4 BTC and this is the highest price of Bitcoin Cash (after 3 days listed on Bittrex exchange).

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:39:51 PM

You're screwed
I kept my Bitcoin Cash because it's peanuts compared to Bitcoin anyways. But I would never ever think of buying any.

I kept mine too and never think of selling it not because I am a fun of BCH but because its a free money so might as well if it really going to more valuable in the future.
I just don't think it's worth the effort of backing up my wallet and forking it... If it increases its value by a lot in a few years I will think about it again.
Where is the source of Bitcoin Cash? That is the original Bitcoin - Bitcoin at present. So, if an altcoin clonned from the original Bitcoin can has high price in someday, do you think it is really easily to create more Bitcoin like Bitcoin Cash and receive a huge profits for anyone? Think it again and consider my words.
The reason Bitcoin Cash had an initially high value was because most people didn't know how to fork and sell their coins and because it was heavily shilled on Bitcoin.com and other sites. So while some people could still try to profit off of forks, it will probably become less and less successful with every try. At least until Bitcoin Miners shoot themselves in the foot with their policies.

That could be right. After pepople start selling, the Bitcoin Cash price has gone lower.
Same thing will happen to Bitcoin Gold, but much faster because nobody really cares about it and much more people moved into Bitcoin this time to get some.
It seems you are mistaken, I remember the price of Bitcoin Cash just dumped at first time after listed on Bittrex change.
Then, after few hours, the price of Bitcoin has pumped from bottom price ~0.01 BTC or 0.003 BTC (depends on the rates of exchange) to 0.1 BTC.
Did not stop there, it cotinue to increased to 0.4 BTC and this is the highest price of Bitcoin Cash (after 3 days listed on Bittrex exchange).
Bitcoin Cash had massive shilling on Bitcoin.com. And people were largely incapable of forking off their Bitcoin Cash, so the majority of the supply was artificially locked which briefly drove up the price. Even if this happens with Bitcoin Gold the prices should be lower than they were for Bitcoin Cash - because nobody is shilling it on the same scale as before. Then again, crypto markets are full of gambling clowns, so maybe Gold will pump higher... but that's not something anybody with a brain would bet on.
brutalfacts27

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:47:03 PM

BTC to the moon...

But I keep the Forked off ones just in case, but would not buy addtional!
Libertycoin

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 06:47:26 PM

This is the funniest thing I've seen Cheesy Do you know bitcoin is heading for the moon?
Such a thing is impossible dude

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:58:31 PM

BTC to the moon...

But I keep the Forked off ones just in case, but would not buy addtional!
Best move.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:59:40 PM

BTC will never die I think
Everything dies. It just takes some time.
Not if the upward trend and development of the technique will persist, and so will most likely be by a few years, and i mean until 2040 year bitcoin will live.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:05:46 PM

BTC will never die I think
Everything dies. It just takes some time.
Not if the upward trend and development of the technique will persist, and so will most likely be by a few years, and i mean until 2040 year bitcoin will live.
Everything dies, period. It's just a matter of time. It might take decades, centuries or even millenia. But anything and everything that rises will eventually come back down.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:21:40 PM

Bcc or bitcoin gold are just shitty money grabs . There are much better options to replace btc already.
Not correct, many people think they can just create a new crypto and that out of nowhere people are going to accept it as the best coin, even if that coin has better technology what it is going to stop the devs from adopting that technology and adding that functionality to bitcoin, a new coin needs to be a revolutionary concept that bitcoin cannot add to itself and that is not going to be easy to create.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:27:20 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 07:03:09 PM by BTCMILLIONAIRE

Bcc or bitcoin gold are just shitty money grabs . There are much better options to replace btc already.
Not correct, many people think they can just create a new crypto and that out of nowhere people are going to accept it as the best coin, even if that coin has better technology what it is going to stop the devs from adopting that technology and adding that functionality to bitcoin, a new coin needs to be a revolutionary concept that bitcoin cannot add to itself and that is not going to be easy to create.
Well, Bitcoin is heavily controlled by a small amount of industrial scale mining operations. That makes it very difficult to upgrade the Bitcoin Blockchain, since the majority of the miners need to adopt the new developments. And if those developments diminish the profits of the miners, they won't want to do the upgrade. That's ultimately what could make Bitcoin lose its throne as the king of crypto one day.
deztroyr1

Activity: 284

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:32:28 PM

bitcoin is way too popular and adopted to be replaced any time soon... by any other coin....
all the wannabe btc coins will probably vanish as there is no real place for them except pump and dump

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Mr.Scott

Activity: 548
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:39:12 PM

Not the right time to judge over Bitcoin. As you mentioned shift BTC to BCH only possible on your drean.
yazu

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:53:55 PM

This thread is a nice troll, thanks for the laugh Grin
iamteody

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:21:43 PM

This is fake. This guy want to lose your money bigtime. Dont listen to this post.
bustomi

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:37:01 PM

BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!
very suprising speculation! but i not believe it 100% sure, because i really trust bitcoin for future development as a great comodity, and limited stock of bitcoin make bitcoin price always higher every year based on high need for this cryptocurrency, so bad speculation is not big deal anymore Wink
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:53:31 AM

BTC is dead, MY plan is a shift to activity token, we have 21M BTC and here we have 21M activity tokens, as Bitcoin cash is important to you, activity is important to me the same way, it's like every child is dear to his/her own mother. it's totally understandable why BCH is important you, because you morons spent millions on it to take the cake, but the cake had a BBC and fought back. if there is any bounties, translations I could make an official statement and beg for them. at least none of you gave me 50 BCH to buy me as your beggar shill, Satoshi promised me a dream house of mine to shill for BTC. rofl this time lol is not enough.

🖤😏
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:23:13 AM

BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!

Bitcoin remains a primer for other cryptos. Like a pathfinder to new projects, ICOs, altcoins and ultimately blockchain technologies. Am convinced there's room enough in this uncharted territory for all cryptos willing to pay the price.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:55:04 AM

BTC is dead, MY plan is a shift to activity token, we have 21M BTC and here we have 21M activity tokens, as Bitcoin cash is important to you, activity is important to me the same way, it's like every child is dear to his/her own mother. it's totally understandable why BCH is important you, because you morons spent millions on it to take the cake, but the cake had a BBC and fought back. if there is any bounties, translations I could make an official statement and beg for them. at least none of you gave me 50 BCH to buy me as your beggar shill, Satoshi promised me a dream house of mine to shill for BTC. rofl this time lol is not enough.
You have 21 Million Bitcoins? That means you're almost twice as rich as the formerly richest person on this planet!
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:28:16 AM

You're screwed

Bitcoin cash at the cost of bitcoin is even a greater mistake than not investing in bitcoin. It will become a pain after few months when bitcoin will cross 10k dollars. IF ever bitcoin cash had any capabilities or even a slight chance of surpassing or becoming equal to bitcoin, I would have definitely supported BCH but the reality is it does not worth anything. It is not even among the top altcoins and people don’ trust it very much.
JohnnyUranus

Activity: 130
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:09:37 PM

HODL your btc. Enjoy the forks and earn more btc with these forks pumping - dumping action. Enjoy the ride  Grin

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:11:09 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 07:02:18 PM by BTCMILLIONAIRE

Bitcoin cash at the cost of bitcoin is even a greater mistake than not investing in bitcoin. It will become a pain after few months when bitcoin will cross 10k dollars. IF ever bitcoin cash had any capabilities or even a slight chance of surpassing or becoming equal to bitcoin, I would have definitely supported BCH but the reality is it does not worth anything. It is not even among the top altcoins and people don’ trust it very much.
Why would it become a pain when you can buy any subdivision of Bitcoins? I don't see how the price is relevant to that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: