Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:36:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is dead. The plan is a shift to Bitcoin Cash.  (Read 21801 times)
khokon150

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:53:13 PM

I think BTC will be back to normal as soon as possible. These kinds of events are very damaging to the market.
But i think BTC not come back easily previous destination.Still now huge falling down $6400 in https://coinmarketcap.com
When BTC down then alt coin is start shows green signal.I hope BTC will be increased after in December.
DonDasho

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:57:28 PM

just hold both and you are good,

no one knows whats going to happen
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:04:04 PM

just hold both and you are good,

no one knows whats going to happen

This. It's not clear right now which coin will win. And there could be a black swan where another alt comes out of nowhere and takes the crown while BTC and BCH are duking it out.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:29:34 PM

I think BTC will be back to normal as soon as possible. These kinds of events are very damaging to the market.
But i think BTC not come back easily previous destination.Still now huge falling down $6400 in https://coinmarketcap.com
When BTC down then alt coin is start shows green signal.I hope BTC will be increased after in December.
It's a tiny drop... Even if it dropped to $5000 that would still be insignificant. It's a normal correction and happens every time it pumps.

Meanwhile Bitcoin Cash is obviously being manipulated by Bitmain.
IamHigh

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:52:48 PM

It's a tiny drop... Even if it dropped to $5000 that would still be insignificant. It's a normal correction and happens every time it pumps.

We don't care, they keep pumping it hard. There is nothing to get attracted by bitcoin cash. I'm not gonna get fooled by those bitcoin cashers. They can dump on you in a blink of an eye. If you take the risk of bitcoin cash, you'll earn a lot or lose too much. Let's see.
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:08:57 PM

There's better coins than BCH to get into, BCH is just another alt.  
BTC is the king, and something like PIVX,ARK,WAVES is technically better.

There is a shitload of sha256 mining equipment around the world that is looking for the most profitable coin to point towards. BCH is looking more and more likely to win that mining hashrate.

Without majority mining hashrate, BTC is dead. Same can be said for B2X as it stands currently. BCH will survive and thrive no matter what happens with hashrate (new diff algo on Nov 13 maintains 10min blocks much better)

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-cash-developers-set-date-november-hard-fork/

garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 06:11:54 PM

There's better coins than BCH to get into, BCH is just another alt.  
BTC is the king, and something like PIVX,ARK,WAVES is technically better.

There is a shitload of sha256 mining equipment around the world that is looking for the most profitable coin to point towards. BCH is looking more and more likely to win that mining hashrate.

Without majority mining hashrate, BTC is dead. Same can be said for B2X as it stands currently. BCH will survive and thrive no matter what happens with hashrate (new diff algo on Nov 13 maintains 10min blocks much better)

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-cash-developers-set-date-november-hard-fork/
You're forgetting that markets adjust.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:16:33 PM

We don't care, they keep pumping it hard. There is nothing to get attracted by bitcoin cash. I'm not gonna get fooled by those bitcoin cashers. They can dump on you in a blink of an eye. If you take the risk of bitcoin cash, you'll earn a lot or lose too much. Let's see.
I'm staying out of Bitcoin Cash too. I don't even care if it could make me profits, the people who created it are morally corrupt and don't deserve any kind of direct or indirect support.
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 06:18:40 PM

I'm staying out of Bitcoin Cash too. I don't even care if it could make me profits, the people who created it are morally corrupt and don't deserve any kind of direct or indirect support.
Oh come on, doesn't mean you can't earn few extra real bitcoins riding the bull. Just need to know when you quit.

CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:43:45 PM

Bitcoin will recover after bch fork is done. I don't think this kind of growth is sustainable and it will crush -50%. Most of the people will take the profits into bitcoin but yeas the threat is real...

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:37:22 PM

Oh come on, doesn't mean you can't earn few extra real bitcoins riding the bull. Just need to know when you quit.
I'm well aware that most people only thing with their wallet. But I refuse to support human trash like the Bitcoin Cash founders. It's easy enough to make profit without supporting scams or other types of manipulators, but have fun with that.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:43:48 PM

Price still moving upwards https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin-cash/usd
I think we will see equilibrium where the 2 BTC and BCH will share push and pull and move together against Alts
BCH may not be the altcoin that everybody thinks it is

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:53:03 PM

Price still moving upwards https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin-cash/usd
I think we will see equilibrium where the 2 BTC and BCH will share push and pull and move together against Alts
BCH may not be the altcoin that everybody thinks it is
It is the altcoin that everybody thinks it is. It just happens to have very wealthy individuals manipulating the mining network, the market prices and public opinions purely out of greed.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:55:36 PM

BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!
Why won't it recover? Who knows that? I think it will recover and especially when halving will come. Bitcoin is very popular and you know that, this price fall doesn't means a lot if it will stop soon. These shit panics in people, it's all making situation worse. Also as it was mentioned by bryant.coleman, bitcoin cash's exchange rate is down by close to 30%. Wait and see what will happen..

I agree with your points. There are so many indicators that bitcoin would be able to recuperate. Also, market trends may dictate a decrease in price not to mention that the prevailing flow is that bitcoin prices go up and go down in mere seconds. Therefore, may it be due to the introduction of the bitcoin gold or due to the upcoming fork, once the market normalizes, then for sure bitcoin would go back to its usual state and maybe better.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:10:56 PM

Bitcoin still king and it will be still king in the next few years and It will not die. I believe in bitcoin it will increase again even today we experiencing price crasing for sure it will recover again after few days.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:36:39 PM

I agree with your points. There are so many indicators that bitcoin would be able to recuperate. Also, market trends may dictate a decrease in price not to mention that the prevailing flow is that bitcoin prices go up and go down in mere seconds. Therefore, may it be due to the introduction of the bitcoin gold or due to the upcoming fork, once the market normalizes, then for sure bitcoin would go back to its usual state and maybe better.
For your information,there is no fork coming up as they have canceled the proposed fork,it is good to check the news once in a while Tongue and that news impacted the price of bitcoin and we are seeing a correction we waiting for a long time  Grin bitcoin gold is just a mere fun coin in my opinion bitcoin cash is gaining momentum at the moment,good job OP predicting the rally some months back. Wink
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:05:40 PM

Bitcoin gold in my mind will be much stronger than BCH...
kuznezvlas

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:20:02 PM

I think you are wrong
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:35:45 PM

I think you are wrong

time will tell?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:38:12 PM

I think you are wrong

time will tell?
It already did. Bitcoin Gold died before it even released.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: