Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:20:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is dead. The plan is a shift to Bitcoin Cash.  (Read 21801 times)
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:53:37 PM

Bitcoin gold in my mind will be much stronger than BCH...
I think you are wrong

time will tell?
It already did. Bitcoin Gold died before it even released.

find me in 1 year and repeat this to me.. thanks
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:56:21 PM

Bitcoin gold in my mind will be much stronger than BCH...
I think you are wrong

time will tell?
It already did. Bitcoin Gold died before it even released.

find me in 1 year and repeat this to me.. thanks
Sure. If you're still going to be around.
ghostunicorn

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:57:17 PM

Bitcoin still king and it will be still king in the next few years and It will not die. I believe in bitcoin it will increase again even today we experiencing price crasing for sure it will recover again after few days.

Just neglect those paid BCH trolls trying to spread FUD about bitcoin all around the forum. They forget one thing, bitcoin society is totally engaged with each other and they won't let one fork coin take the roles of bitcoin.

They don't even provide innovation with that fork coin.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:01:06 AM

Bitcoin still king and it will be still king in the next few years and It will not die. I believe in bitcoin it will increase again even today we experiencing price crasing for sure it will recover again after few days.

Just neglect those paid BCH trolls trying to spread FUD about bitcoin all around the forum. They forget one thing, bitcoin society is totally engaged with each other and they won't let one fork coin take the roles of bitcoin.

They don't even provide innovation with that fork coin.
Once Core figures out the best way to scale and goes smart contracts there'll be no stopping it. In the meantime enjoy the drama.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:45:39 AM

Bitcoin is the father of altcoins, everyone get started with cryptocurrencies, first lesson he take is , what bitcoin is?. and all companies when they try to explain their ICOS or token, first thing they do, is teaching people about bitcoin. as a result, bitcoin will remain number one at least 20 years if not forever.

BCH is just trying to solve the problem of high fees, but there are already other coins that did that!
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:49:27 AM

Bitcoin is the father of altcoins, everyone get started with cryptocurrencies, first lesson he take is , what bitcoin is?. and all companies when they try to explain their ICOS or token, first thing they do, is teaching people about bitcoin. as a result, bitcoin will remain number one at least 20 years if not forever.

BCH is just trying to solve the problem of high fees, but there are already other coins that did that!
BCH is not trying to solve the problem of high fees. Bitcoin Cash is spamming the Bitcoin Core network to increase fees and make transactions slower in order to destroy trust in Bitcoin Core so they can take over the blockchain. Bitcoin Cash is just a digital coup d'etat orchestrated by greedy and manipulative people.
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:11:20 AM

BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!

Don't be dark with the reality. The reality is that Bitcoin is still ruling the crypto world for now. The sentiment of the majority is no doubt still with Bitcoin. I don't understand why you call Bitcoin Cash the original Bitcoin when it was just conceived a few months ago and Bitcoin was born several years ago. Can you be more accurate about this? Bitcoin is the father of Bitcoin Cash. It is a copycat of Bitcoin. Everyone should know that. 
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:21:56 AM

BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!

Don't be dark with the reality. The reality is that Bitcoin is still ruling the crypto world for now. The sentiment of the majority is no doubt still with Bitcoin. I don't understand why you call Bitcoin Cash the original Bitcoin when it was just conceived a few months ago and Bitcoin was born several years ago. Can you be more accurate about this? Bitcoin is the father of Bitcoin Cash. It is a copycat of Bitcoin. Everyone should know that. 
Probably because he's either a paid shill or hopes to manipulate others into believing BCH is genuine so he can dump his load onto them.
suncokreten

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:47:30 AM

Wow, you called it two months ago, bravo  Cool

I bet everyone who made fun of you then has something to laugh about now  Smiley

What do you think will happen in upcoming days?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:49:27 AM

Wow, you called it two months ago, bravo  Cool

I bet everyone who made fun of you then has something to laugh about now  Smiley

What do you think will happen in upcoming days?
He didn't call anything and you're either illiterate or deliberately ignoring parts of his post. Bitcoin didn't die like he implied and it's just making its usual correction. Except that the correction is far smaller this time around than it has ever been before.

Meanwhile the Bitcoin Cash price is being manipulated by Ver and his goons.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:38:42 AM

Since crypto currency started in the market, bitcoin is one of the coins who build and pioneer of this crypto currency. So I think bitcoin was not able to allowed developers to shift this coin into bitcoin cash.
Because when segwit happen between bitcoin cash and bitcoin the decisions was always made their own parties.
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:40:25 AM

Being first doesn't mean shit,  Bitcoin will fall mark my words.  If your holding bitcoin long term you are going to be real sorry.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:43:42 AM

Being first doesn't mean shit,  Bitcoin will fall mark my words.  If your holding bitcoin long term you are going to be real sorry.
Even Ver will eventually run out of Bitcoins that he can use to manipulate the Bitcoin Cash price.
augmentedinvestor

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:15:25 AM

Interested to see how this develops as we've now hit all-time peaks for Bitcoin Cash. Did OP call it?
Archimedes

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:19:22 AM

Btc transactions are taking very long right now. Muchlonger than an hour. Btc is dead if  2 1  or 2 day transactions become the norm
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:44:35 AM

Btc transactions are taking very long right now. Muchlonger than an hour. Btc is dead if  2 1  or 2 day transactions become the norm
It's a coordinated attack by the Bitcoin Cash team / Bitmain.

They are flooding the Bitcoin Core blockchain to reduce transaction speeds and increase fee.

At the same time they are manipulating the Bitcoin Cash price to trigger FOMO buys by buying their own coins (they have very large amounts of fiat money, Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash).

It's insane market manipulation and would get them jailed if crypto was regulated.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:22:14 AM

There are many complaints lately because of this btc transactions take long. Well I just hope there will be correction happen, transactions would be fast as just like before. Lets just hope btc will recover and temporary drops.
fatlever

Activity: 254

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:50:06 AM

I have to give credit to BCH supporters, Roger Ver and the Chinese Cartel.  There is massive manipulation but they have actually managed to swing market sentiment, create panic among a lot of Bitcoin holders, etc.  I wouldn't have thought it possible to take the price of a crypto from $300 to $1800 in a matter of weeks.  There is 175K BCH from GBTC to be sold in a 90-day window and a lot of people who made money riding the wave, even with some miners holding BCH and selling BTC, I am wondering where the price is going to end up in 3 months.  A lot of people will get burned.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:16:11 AM

I have to give credit to BCH supporters, Roger Ver and the Chinese Cartel.  There is massive manipulation but they have actually managed to swing market sentiment, create panic among a lot of Bitcoin holders, etc.  I wouldn't have thought it possible to take the price of a crypto from $300 to $1800 in a matter of weeks.  There is 175K BCH from GBTC to be sold in a 90-day window and a lot of people who made money riding the wave, even with some miners holding BCH and selling BTC, I am wondering where the price is going to end up in 3 months.  A lot of people will get burned.
It's very easy to manipulate the Bitcoin Cash price when you control most of the supply. Just keep buying your own coins and raising the price.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:50:52 AM

I have to give credit to BCH supporters, Roger Ver and the Chinese Cartel.  There is massive manipulation but they have actually managed to swing market sentiment, create panic among a lot of Bitcoin holders, etc.  I wouldn't have thought it possible to take the price of a crypto from $300 to $1800 in a matter of weeks.  There is 175K BCH from GBTC to be sold in a 90-day window and a lot of people who made money riding the wave, even with some miners holding BCH and selling BTC, I am wondering where the price is going to end up in 3 months.  A lot of people will get burned.

And please include Jihan and co as they joined forces with Chinese to control and hype the coins. Their plan is they'll hype bch so everyone will sell their bch and when it's get bottomed down they'll gather all bch and will pump again the price around 10% of it.
Also their using black propaganda to make the community go panic and sell their btc so as the price will get hurt also.
Just a sad reality that we're just small fishes in the sea and we can't do nothing but to watch while the big whales are playing and splashing the water.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: