Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:49:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is dead. The plan is a shift to Bitcoin Cash.  (Read 21796 times)
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:19:28 AM

BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!

BTC may not recover. Are you joking? There is a lot of vested interests in BTC. Well some of the mining power will go to BCC in the future but I would never bet against BTC like many did this weekend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ArrogantPeacock

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:20:12 AM

Even though BTC cash has had a great run the last days, I doubt it will ever replace the original. I mean, yes, it offers various advantages of BTC, but there will always be upcoming forks that offer some sort of benefit, and in a couple of years we'll end up with five different versions of BTC. When that happens people will start realising that the only coin worth backing up is the original, as so many copies are out there. BTC has it's own problems whatsoever though, unless they increase the transaction process count, the project will have some serious difficulties, so it's kinda positive that there are other ideas open and discussed, because they put some sort of "pressure" to the core team to improve their own protocol, and to offer a better experience to users.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:21:48 AM

I don't think BTC is dead. If there ever was more of a shift to Bitcoin cash then bitcoin could fork to deal with some of its speed and transaction price issues to increase useability. I don't think the major bitcoin miners will just let BTC die and switch to bitcoin cash.

In the meantime, I think we'll see more bitcoin cash, gold, silver, bitcoinz and whatever other fork names people come up with to try and get in on the bitcoin name.
hi-men

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:26:42 AM

If you have a lot of btc and a lot of bch like Ver and his crew do, it is easy to manipulate market. At the end btc will be the winner like after any other attack in history. It's just to big fish in a pond Wink
pogpog10

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:31:33 AM

Bitcoin is definitely not dead an will never die. I can guarantee that easily. It was an expected behavior for it to lose some value after making a peak. Bitcoin will keep on gaining value in long term. These little ups and downs are part of process.

Alosa

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

Alaattin

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:47:23 AM

Bitcoin is dead now  Tongue.Bitcoin is the crypto currency's boss.Don't be a dumb,be at Bitcoin's back.

█▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔█
█  🔒
SAFECRYPT.IO CRYPTOEXCHANGE   • WHITEPAPERTHREADWEBSITE 🚀 ICO IS LIVE  🔥JOIN NOW!🔥   █
█▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂█
Darwintas

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:15:28 PM

BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!

BTC may not recover. Are you joking? There is a lot of vested interests in BTC. Well some of the mining power will go to BCC in the future but I would never bet against BTC like many did this weekend.

HAHA what are you thinking they have surely smoked something, bitcoin has always recoverd after it was falling and everytime we believed in it. We also believe now because something cannot rise up everytime it needs to fall down sometimes. This is the time for btc to cooldown.
lazy-physicist

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:26:12 PM

If BTC dies every other crypto is gonna be dragged down with it. It's not like crypto's aren't being viewed as unstable as it is by the investment market, such a drastic change will ruin cryptocurrencies for years to come.

tl;tr ... BTC is gonna be fine
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:32:25 PM

Why is BTC going up then?
Why is BTC going to be 8500 next month according to Fibonacci?   Now that we have a support level of 6k, up from the previous month...
Sell me your BTC if you are scared.
I dont really understand people like them... Bitcoin wont die in next 22 years i mean to the end of mining but why people are scared about it?!
A mix of people new to the market and people confused by the Bitcoin Cash manipulators.
Definitely bitcoin wont die this is always happening in bitcoin price drops and suddenly up. Yes maybe because of bitcoin cash thats why they are saying bitcoin would dead. Bitcoin will still be strong and price will be up again.

Precisely, indeed many people have yet to understand the bitcoin properly. So what they see is a huge disaster for them, but if they understand the bitcoin well then everything will remain well (profit). Because the buildings are already established by the extremely strong bitcoin surely bitcoin will easily to remove all news or price reduction. Basically it is indeed a pattern of bitcoin will decrease and increase, so patience is our main capital.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:48:18 PM

Bitcoin is dead now  Tongue.Bitcoin is the crypto currency's boss.Don't be a dumb,be at Bitcoin's back.
They keep on saying that bitcoin is dead. These shills are everywhere promoting bitcoin cash, okay look at the market now. Every alt is with bitcoin and bitcoin cash has been dumped. Thanks to those shills out there that are trying to spread wrong information and made the weaklings panicked and sold most of their bitcoins. Bitcoin may be corrected, crashed or dumped but it will not stay there forever. This is the power of bitcoin as it's going to climb again.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Kumic

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:03:41 PM

Not so fast, as we can see the BTC price is dropping down.
After the fork, we will see what is going on.

bitstomake

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:10:29 PM

Have to agree, legacy technology at this point. 
sharpshot

Activity: 250
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:17:17 PM

I think Bitcoin cash could be dead or as good as soon.  It looks highly unlikely that this attempt to takeover is going to come to much.  Who is going to want to hold a coin that could seriously damage cryptocurrency?  Just think how this looks to the vast majority of people that are skeptical about cryptocurrency.  We need Bitcoin core to be stable and not have the threat of losing all your money if you buy it.  I really don't think some people can see the big picture.
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 01:34:30 PM

I think Bitcoin cash could be dead or as good as soon.  It looks highly unlikely that this attempt to takeover is going to come to much.  Who is going to want to hold a coin that could seriously damage cryptocurrency?  Just think how this looks to the vast majority of people that are skeptical about cryptocurrency.  We need Bitcoin core to be stable and not have the threat of losing all your money if you buy it.  I really don't think some people can see the big picture.
Best time to short it is now though, so it's not all bad Cheesy

TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:44:34 PM

This attempt to take over didn't even materialized. Why? Because people won't simply trust a network that has been for what? 3 months? Majority will still go back to bitcoin market. Its already well established and I don't think that investors is stupid enough to shift its bitcoin for bitcoin cash. It only been pump for profit taking that's all. Bitcoin is now looking good $6700 hahahaha. Those bitcoin cash holders who bought it at premium above $1000 is now very nervous about their investment. If I were you I would exit by now and get back to were the real bitcoin is. Don't be fooled by those pumpers and manipulators.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:49:38 PM

What fork? lol
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:55:12 PM

What fork? lol

He probably means the fork of Bitcoin Cash that is today. We can see another pump of BCH after that, if the problem about the difficulty (the algorithm) will be solved!
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:10:00 PM

What fork? lol

He probably means the fork of Bitcoin Cash that is today. We can see another pump of BCH after that, if the problem about the difficulty (the algorithm) will be solved!
The only pumps BCH sees are direct results of wash trading. Everything else is just an artificial legitimation of it to trigger FOMO: https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7clsrt/just_traded_in_90_of_my_btc_for_bch/
kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:19:44 PM

like i said here before, bitcoin cash is going down fast and fast. it was all speculation until hardfork and some people made real good money with that speculation. we can't say bitcoin cash is dead yet but it's also not strong, definitely not a store of value.
ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:27:01 AM

And now BTC is about to break $8k  lol
Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, are worth NOTHING without Bitcoin.
Because you cannot buy anything else, except trade for BTC or other crypto.

BTC is the back bone.
BTC is the reason any other ICO or any forked Crypto is worth anything at all.
BTC is has Credit cards
BTC is accepted in 300,000 Japanese retail locations, countless Chinese locations, and about 10k-20k USA locations
BTC works with, Namecheap.com GoDaddy, Purse.io, overstock.com, 4 car dealerships that I know, etc etc

No other crypto currency is accepted in any retail store, car dealership, bank, nor does any other have a physical credit card.  Like BitPay.com

BTC is the king, always will be.

To all the haters spamming negative propaganda to promote your forked crypto...  It's hard to hear you up at $8000.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: