Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:51:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is dead. The plan is a shift to Bitcoin Cash.  (Read 21801 times)
coolstory

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:57:07 PM

When will people learn from the past, and again Bitcoin will only die after most of these ALtcoins are dead, there are only selected  few Altcoins that will likely succeed and cover the life span of Bitcoin itself
At present very few altcoins were prioritized same as the above mate has mentioned. In the similar manner, during the past days people never think of the altcoins much. So it's good to buy and keep hold of certain good altcoins that will profit us with a good growth in the future same as that happened to the altcoins that are currently popular in the market.

No matter what the bch supporters say, bitcoin will be staying as the driving force of the market. This will never chane even if you create useless bch systems after garbage bitcoin forks. Old traders will not be hunted by bch manipulators.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:57:38 PM

Now we can see that your prediction was not right BTC reached 10k$
Maybe BCash is just taking a short break to give us false hope?

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
noloco

Activity: 210

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:35:19 AM

Well, now Bitcoin is as dead as $10k, but it is also true that most of related alt coins are following the rise in market cap... Nothing moved in relative prices...

Azazel333

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:16:47 AM

anyone who is shifting away from an original protocol is just wrong. I'm not saying that the protocol can't be improved, but what was offered by all these fork developers is absolute garbage, I can't see how only increasing the block size or making other small adjustments can value a coin up to the billions, it's completely unrealistic. Everyone is just using the fact that Bitcoin is so popular, and by creating news about upcoming forks they get free advertisement, which is why we see these ridiculous prices. It's quite insane that something which is basically the same even has 10% of the original value. Bitcoin cash will eventually die out just like any other version that tries to fork from the original, mark my words.

Have you tried using Bitcoin for actual transactions? It sucks! I know I used to use it all the time but got too frustrated so no longer do.

Bitcoin cash is about supporting bitcoin but actually having it be useful as an online currency which is what it was intended to be!
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:39:24 AM

That said Roger ver about BITCOIN AND BCASH

Roger Ver is sure that the first #cryptocurrency without any problems overcome the mark of $10000 by the end of this year. At the same time he believes that in 2018 #BitcoinCash will overtake #BTC in terms of capitalization, number of users, and even cost

High risk high payoff
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 11:11:34 AM

Roger Ver is sure that the first #cryptocurrency without any problems overcome the mark of $10000 by the end of this year. At the same time he believes that in 2018 #BitcoinCash will overtake #BTC in terms of capitalization, number of users, and even cost
Yeah because Ver is held in such a high regard to credibility and integrity https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP1YsMlrfF0

Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:27:29 AM

Don't die. Just playing dead . Even though I'm always how altcoin holder . BTC can download one from the throne .
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:42:45 AM

It has been 10X deader than the imposter, if you follow this pace will annihilate the entire market altcoins in 2 years. With new implementations, 99% of the alts will be unnecessary.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:13:21 PM

Ver is irrelevant.
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:49:42 PM

Does not look like BTC is dead Smiley it will never die... there might be some coins with better usability or different usability but BTC is here to stay for the near or longer future. Its the household name it is what makes crypto interesting for many people who dont know about crypto.

So be glad we have BTC, without it non of you would be here.

Soon $Onion will take over Wink
tienigarazz

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:23:25 PM

For me, bitcoin will never die, as you can see its price now is still increasing. I know theres a time that bitcoin price is decreasing, but still i know that it will increase again just like what happen rightnow. So don't panic and just hold your bitcoin, trust bitcoin.

energycom

Activity: 172

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:24:28 PM

For me, bitcoin will never die, as you can see its price now is still increasing. I know theres a time that bitcoin price is decreasing, but still i know that it will increase again just like what happen rightnow. So don't panic and just hold your bitcoin, trust bitcoin.

Nobody will shift somewhere. BCH manipulators are very stubborn to keep spreading their advertisement around the community. People will never get fooled by their lies. Bitcoin is there, as strong as the first day!
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:34:00 PM

Nobody will shift somewhere. BCH manipulators are very stubborn to keep spreading their advertisement around the community. People will never get fooled by their lies. Bitcoin is there, as strong as the first day!

yes, bitcoin is very strong and popular now. You can not compare it to alternative coins. BCC never becomes a competitor to the bitcoin original. Even though it is difficult and expensive to use bitcoin

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
harriette

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:44:50 PM

Currently the value of bitcoin reaches nearly $ 10,000 after it exceeds $ 11,000. You can sell bitcoin for USD because its value is quite large. But you should buy bitcoin at a different time because investing in bitcoin is a smart investment.
alex_rada

Activity: 203

This is bat country!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:51:48 PM

OP how much are they paying you to make such posts? Bitcoin is dead... listen to this guy  Roll Eyes
mathematical-project

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:41:26 PM

Bitcoin will not die until he makes me a rich man.  Grin Grin Grin
 I believe in this coin. Many say that bitcoin has become slow, and transactions are expensive, but despite this he remains king

seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:44:27 PM

Whoever said "BTC is dead", please send all your junk coin (BTC) to me, I don't mind to collect it, don't need to thank me  Grin
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:22:56 PM

Bitcoin is the king of the cryptocoins. I think bitcoin cash is just a trend and there are many people who are complaining about the bitcoin cash's transaction fees.
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:11:54 PM

haha, Bitcoin is never die. it is just a adjustment. It will rise again in 2018. The prediction is $15000

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
crypto_world

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:46:03 PM

haha, Bitcoin is never die. it is just a adjustment. It will rise again in 2018. The prediction is $15000

I disagree with you. The forecast for 2018 is $ 100,000. And this means that bitcoin is alive and will live for a long time. And forks can die at any moment. They are no longer needed by anyone

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: