Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:51:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is dead. The plan is a shift to Bitcoin Cash.  (Read 21801 times)
all_inman

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:51:27 PM

after two hardforks all the bcash supporters will move to original bitcoin
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:55:53 PM

after two hardforks all the bcash supporters will move to original bitcoin
Which in their book still seems to be BCash.

At least they're in the minority and even exchanges are switching Bitcoin Cash over to BCash now to reduce the confusion.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:01:03 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 02:37:51 AM by dx_twisted

BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!

Now, can you still say BTC couldn't recover? It's $10k already, an eye-popping gradual increase which proves that all the negative predictions and analysts were all wrong. BTC is still the superior coin and no matter what major decrease of its price may happen, it will recover soon as it is the mother of all cryptos. It's given that BTCCash is the fastest rising crypto in history but it will forever be considered an altcoin and could never replace or even match BTC's power, influence and impact in the digital currency scene. Hence, BTCCash and other altcoins will never ever exist if Bitcoin wasn't created first.
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 12:03:19 AM

BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!

Now, can you still say BTC couldn't recover? It's $10k already, an eye-popping gradual increase. BTC is still the superior coin and no matter what major decrease of its price may happen, it will recover soon as bitcoin is the mother of all cryptos. It's given that BTCCash is the fastest rising crypto in history but it will forever be considered an altcoin and could never replace or even match BTC power and impact. Hence, BTCCash and other altcoins will never ever be exist if not for Bitcoin.
Please call it BCash, I hear it makes them angry.

cammeyz

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:05:02 AM

Yup....really looks like BTC is dead  Wink
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:29:46 AM

Many speculations were proven wrong by bitcoin. Perhaps, it's part of the game where bitcoin is already adept because every time it falls down, it always come back strong too. With that, i think i have to stay in bitcoin rather than shifting to alt with no insurance of earning a real profit all year long.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:08:56 AM

I think bitcoin will not die. because bitcoin gets older and has a lot of enthusiasts, so bitcoin will become more popular in all circles of people in the world.
WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:02:29 AM

Now, it complete opposite, BCH is struggling while BTC is going back to where it was, $10k
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:03:07 AM

btc not dead Grin bitcoin cash is really good proggress, but we dont know what happen again in new year 2018, its going to 15000 $?i think ethereum and bitcoin gold going up too
goldencrowboss007

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:04:44 AM

I am a newbie and not very versed in the crypt but bitcoin is not the most reliable currency in the crypto. Everything about it just saying
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:45:05 AM

BTC is never die. It is just a correction after a strong increasing reach to $11000. It will recover soon.
Mallampue

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:08:01 AM

Bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold, bitcoin diamond or other is can not to replace bitcoin
bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency. no need to worry.
bitmagic1984

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:36:02 PM

I don't think any split coin would replace BTC. they are also good coins and good to invest in them.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:02:50 PM

I hate this kind of statement actually, you're not expert to say that and me too, you're just going with the flow of trend and not using your own analysis. Now, that the the bitcoin reached its ath I hope you learned something about these kind of topic.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 596

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:29:05 PM

I hate this kind of statement actually, you're not expert to say that and me too, you're just going with the flow of trend and not using your own analysis. Now, that the the bitcoin reached its ath I hope you learned something about these kind of topic.

I have a nice laugh reading your comment. Its obvious that this guy is really a paid shills and now he disappears after bitcoin cash the bitcoin dump. He doesn't have any analysis because he is simply creating a lot of FUD here to push newbies to sell their bitcoin and shift to bitcoin cash. Just sad for some who really bought bitcoin cash at the top and now they are regretting why they listen to this kind of (stupidity)FUD.

Right now bitcoin has experiencing roller coaster ride but remains above $10K which is very good and the future really looks bright. Again, He will not learned from his mistakes. He will continue to do so specially when bitcoin again hits a wall and dip. But I'm sure that everyone that look at his post history will really tell that he is out to create FUD for bitcoin holders. So be aware guys.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
big_bounty

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:31:14 PM

I don't think any split coin would replace BTC. they are also good coins and good to invest in them.

I do not believe in this coin either. And I think that its price is significantly overestimated. And if speculators stop trading it, then it will just die. Therefore, I do not buy BCC

JNR

Activity: 585

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:41:24 PM

and now Bitcoin cash is dead,,
bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:25:56 PM

and now Bitcoin cash is dead,,
bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency
Dead? Really? I do not see the price of Bitcoin Cash becomes worthless, I just know its market cap is higher than other potential altcoins and staying in #3 on coinmarketcap ranking. What is the reason make Bitcoin Cash have many disvantages like that? Because it still exist Smiley.
lunafreya

Activity: 243

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:57:03 PM

Another inaccurate prediction but this time it's not a forgivable  mistake because we all know bitcoin will never die. It will keep on being the best coin out there.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:06:18 AM

Many speculations were proven wrong by bitcoin. Perhaps, it's part of the game where bitcoin is already adept because every time it falls down, it always come back strong too. With that, i think i have to stay in bitcoin rather than shifting to alt with no insurance of earning a real profit all year long.
You don't know what Bitcoin will do, and going all in on anything is never a good idea. If you stay in both Bitcoin and some altcoins you'll be fine, as long as you do proper research for your alt picks.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: