Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:54:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is dead. The plan is a shift to Bitcoin Cash.  (Read 21801 times)
ludmila79

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:15:56 PM

No, still well alive. Maybe it is hard to expect it to jump too high. But it is in rising trend...
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:18:00 PM

On a BCH note of $$$ falling from the sky on it hitting the world at around $280 USD I think it was

looks like you MAY NOT have to pay income tax on this free $$ falling from the sky from the below tax link

IF YOU JUST LEFT IT ALONE AND DID NOT MOVE IT etc and/or ignored and or did not sell or move any of it

ie likely NOT a taxable event (from what I can tell from the link below...ask your CPA ..show them the link)

of which with 22 the last I counted Bitcoin Forks dropping cash from the sky..that could be spendy

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/26/1.451-2

so emptying out a your BTC wallet, then getting BCH wallet then running address thru again etc etc

may qualify as too much work with the above....and we are golden..not a taxable amount/event

so you do ZIP according to what I can tell above and it is likely NOT a taxable event

but I'd figure out what BCH and the other forks MAY cost you if IRS comes after us, as income

(the IRS really hates $$$ from the sky or gold from the ground w/o taxes...look at crypto minng)

thus, it is a long shot..but I'd be aware of this, and have an amount handy, just because...hey

its the frigging IRS, which goes by its own logic.

Rember, the IRS DID go after all 15 million people on coinbase and demanded passwords and everything

because they sued 3 guys who they suspected were cheating on taxes thru coinbase

so be aware the above link may not be the real deal and IRS could decide to spread FUD

and mess with this can of 22 forks dropping $$$ from the sky anyway and call it income for all of us

on all or any new forked BTC coins

but, calmed my nerves a bit, as this being unlikely...but ask your CPA and show him the link

just saying, I will have an amount on this on BTC forks at the end of the year anyway, I will

just hope I'm correct and won't have to add it on as gross income

later

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:43:02 PM

I am not sure the bitcoin cash can be beat of bitcoin. Bitcoin cash is altcoins
and no altcoins can be replace bitcoin in the future.
There's no realistic scenario in which lolBCash could overtake Bitcoin right now.
acteck99

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:19:58 PM

There's no realistic scenario in which lolBCash could overtake Bitcoin right now.
Exactly, there is bitcoin for many years more!!
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:44:50 PM

Exactly, there is bitcoin for many years more!!

Good for you to get into investments at such a young age. I was still playing MMOs 20 hours a day. Best of luck to you!
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:48:17 PM

Is it just me...or does it seem that BCH jumps up in price quite a bit......drama/angst/etc...then about 24 hours or less

later.....BTC goes up to more or less previous value...and the big switcharoo? And Blamo! The whales have turned $$$

to BCH and then BCH into BTC.

(This could not be that cynical a process right? Evolution of Humanity to a Bigger and Brighter Future Right?)

Anyway, seems like this is getting as common as sun up each day in the east, and set in the west.

Could this really be that simple a reason that BCH was made?

Rinse/Wash/Repeat?

A 'newbie' perpetual ATM machine?

Naw! Jihan Wu and Bitmain and the others pumping BCH, would not stoop that low, right?

Heh, I crack myself up!

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
dagon666

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:20:32 PM

Bitcoin cash is just an altcoin taking advantage of bitcoin, who keeps on dreaming to take over bitcoin very soon which won't be happening anytime. The price is also just a bubble because it is controlled by whale and miners. Bitcoin Cash is just a centralized Bitcoin fork with less fees. They are trying to scam new investors with the name Bitcoin. For me, bitcoin will never die and the price will rise to 100.000usd

That's right, whenever I read this topic, I laugh. Bitcoin cash in nothing but a vampire trying to suck bitcoin community's blood. Existed almost 5 months ago but nothing improved, no innovation, just nothing. A clone, that's all.

I agree with both of you! BCH is a vampire and controlled by bigger leeches!
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:41:00 PM

Bitcoin cash is just an altcoin taking advantage of bitcoin, who keeps on dreaming to take over bitcoin very soon which won't be happening anytime. The price is also just a bubble because it is controlled by whale and miners. Bitcoin Cash is just a centralized Bitcoin fork with less fees. They are trying to scam new investors with the name Bitcoin. For me, bitcoin will never die and the price will rise to 100.000usd

That's right, whenever I read this topic, I laugh. Bitcoin cash in nothing but a vampire trying to suck bitcoin community's blood. Existed almost 5 months ago but nothing improved, no innovation, just nothing. A clone, that's all.

What do you expect from a copy? It cannot be that the mere copy will become much better than its original version or source. It is simply illogical and therefore impossible. Bitcoin Cash is really nothing but an attempt to debunk the top and most trusted coin. And what do you expect to be the result of such greedy move? Failure for sure. I hope those who are not really familiar with Bitcoin Cash and joined the group blindly with the expectation that their Bitcoin Cash will grow as high as Bitcoin will stop being dumb followers because they will become victims of Bitcoin Cash's fake pumps.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
KathNips

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:50:48 PM

But unfortunately even this clone of BTC didn't get so much interest from bitcoin community. If I'm going to shift y investment for bitcoin (which might happen but not soon) I'll rather choose Eth than BCC.
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:08:35 PM

What do you expect from a copy? It cannot be that the mere copy will become much better than its original version or source. It is simply illogical and therefore impossible. Bitcoin Cash is really nothing but an attempt to debunk the top and most trusted coin. And what do you expect to be the result of such greedy move? Failure for sure. I hope those who are not really familiar with Bitcoin Cash and joined the group blindly with the expectation that their Bitcoin Cash will grow as high as Bitcoin will stop being dumb followers because they will become victims of Bitcoin Cash's fake pumps.

Exactly, its just a replicate of bitcoin, and they are just waiting and an opportunist coin, just like the people behind it. Look at how they are pumping it right now, do you think its gonna be sustainable in the long run? NO. And people are gullible to fall for this trap.

I'm not going to Bitcoin Cash as well, they have attempted before to overtook Bitcoin and I doubt that they will be successful because they don't have the support of our community.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:19:10 PM

I do not laugh, no point to ridicule something that obviously has a lot of value in the short term perspective of cheaper and faster. But this is the point that people do not see yet. It has no innovation, no improvement. A clone with bigger blocks that is it. While Bitcoin has struggles, it continues to improve, the community takes steps even as the developers do. Bitcoin Cash has what, angel investors shilling, insider trading on coinbase,,, the endless list of hype is sickening. But this is the world we have to deal with, a crypto that wins people over because it is all about the money.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:27:31 PM

Is it just me...or does it seem that BCH jumps up in price quite a bit......drama/angst/etc...then about 24 hours or less

later.....BTC goes up to more or less previous value...and the big switcharoo? And Blamo! The whales have turned $$$

(This could not be that cynical a process right? Evolution of Humanity to a Bigger and Brighter Future Right?)

Anyway, seems like this is getting as common as sun up each day in the east, and set in the west.

Rinse/Wash/Repeat?

Naw! Jihan Wu and Bitmain and the others pumping BCH, would not stoop that low, right?

Heh, I crack myself up!

That's pretty much what BCash is for, isn't it? Trying to gain control, and if that fails at least grabbing some coins out of the pockets of gamblers and hype followers.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:37:34 PM

Rinse/Wash/Repeat?

Heh, I crack myself up!

That's pretty much what BCash is for, isn't it? Trying to gain control, and if that fails at least grabbing some coins out of the pockets of gamblers and hype followers.

I think that people will soon realize that behind Bitcoin Cash stands only greed, not an honest and interesting project. Unfortunately, many people will lose, for sure many who joined to the cryptoworld in last months.
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:57:28 AM

Rinse/Wash/Repeat?

Heh, I crack myself up!

I think that people will soon realize that behind Bitcoin Cash stands only greed, not an honest and interesting project. Unfortunately, many people will lose, for sure many who joined to the cryptoworld in last months.
That's what happens when you don't do your due diligence properly. If someone loses a significant amount to the BCash scam they kind of deserve it for going into things blindfolded. I do hope that everybody responsible will be held accountable though.

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:04:45 AM

don't get me wrong, bitcoin currently has reached a very high price from the previous month. Indeed the currently stable but for the future may be the more expensive again.
cl0ckw0rk

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:23:41 AM

Rinse/Wash/Repeat?

Heh, I crack myself up!

And there's no greed behind Blockstream and their incessant censoring and insistent push for their "sidechains?"
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:22:34 AM

Rinse/Wash/Repeat?

Heh, I crack myself up!

And there's no greed behind Blockstream and their incessant censoring and insistent push for their "sidechains?"
They're not deliberately fucking every user of Bitcoin over by manipulating markets, spamming the blockchain and locking off trades during their attacks.

|

|
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:08:04 AM

Rinse/Wash/Repeat?

Heh, I crack myself up!

There's a difference between arguing for something and wash trading, manipulating public opinion with lies, insider trading, manipulating exchanges, flooding the blockchain and manipulating hashrate and network difficulty.
benmartin613

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:33:22 AM

Recently there has been a huge pump of bitcoin cash due to whales manipulating the price at an exchange coins base saw this and pause the trade of bitcoin cash, there will always be a pump at a certain exchange and it will affect others too.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:14:55 AM

Recently there has been a huge pump of bitcoin cash due to whales manipulating the price at an exchange coins base saw this and pause the trade of bitcoin cash, there will always be a pump at a certain exchange and it will affect others too.
Coinbase was onboard with the manipulation. They paused trading so the whales could shear the sheep.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: