Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:05:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will control the world economy!!!!! is it true?  (Read 8874 times)
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1068
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:45:00 PM

This is one of an example of fake news. Dont really believe in such a story that no one could understand . Our local currency still the number one in the world no one could replaced it. Maybe in some other rich country their moneys there are no use.

Geeta1207

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:52:58 PM

No I dont think that bitcoin will control the world economy. Bitcoin is too volatile for that. It is so unstable that if the prices are at a peak today they can go down any time. Such an unstable currency can't control the world economy.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:03:30 PM

who knows but i dont agree this arguement, world economy controlled by big and strong families and also btc is a strong instrument for economy and big players use btc with other instuments.
I don’t think so. I do not agree with this. At least not in the coming 50 years because if I do not believe in something how can I use that.

The same is here with bitcoin. I am sure that more than 80 percent people of the world are still unaware of bitcoin and if they here about bitcoin they will never invest in bitcoin because of the nonphysical currency and it is a big thing for most people to believe in such thing which they cannot see or even touch.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:22:25 PM

Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 
Yes, I agree with you what you said because bitcoin can control the world economy.
First of all, you two need to read about definition of Bitcoin. Bitcoin can't not control the world economy, actually bitcoin is effected by world economy and opinion of some experts like Jamie Dimon. Bitcoin isn't a weapon too, it can't hurt anyone so if you say bitcoin is a weapon that make no sense.

True. Bitcoin itself is so unstable that it can't control the world economy. Yes it has gained popularity and more and more people are now knowing about it but how can something so volatile, something whose value can change in the flicker of a night can control the world economy. For example, In november 2013 the bitcoin bubble burst and bitcoin fell from US $ 1137 to US $310 a year later, a drop of 73%.
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:29:38 PM

Can you show us how some media shows this? I would like to see the numbers and how bitcoin will do it to get a better impression of this announcement.

While I see a great future for bitcoin and crypto currencies, I can not see how something without an enforcement power can control something? And finally the laws of a country control the economy of it but bitcoin can not make laws or rules.
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:30:51 PM

It's obviously it will happen some day.  Currently it worths $6k so that will be pretty soon.  
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:07:35 PM

Bitcoin is decontrolled and I think bitcoin as itself can't control anything as it is. But bitcoin surly will take it's effect for whole world's economy. Today people simply get more money. People started to spend more and it moves the economy.
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 10:05:49 PM

Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 
of course it will happen, that's why many governments and Banks who want to destroy Bitcoin by making a variety of reasons,

such as "Bitcoin is illegal", "Bitcoin is not a legitimate payment tool" and many more reasons they use..

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:15:20 PM

Yes, I agree with you what you said because bitcoin can control the world economy.
First of all, you two need to read about definition of Bitcoin. Bitcoin can't not control the world economy, actually bitcoin is effected by world economy and opinion of some experts like Jamie Dimon. Bitcoin isn't a weapon too, it can't hurt anyone so if you say bitcoin is a weapon that make no sense.

True. Bitcoin itself is so unstable that it can't control the world economy. Yes it has gained popularity and more and more people are now knowing about it but how can something so volatile, something whose value can change in the flicker of a night can control the world economy. For example, In november 2013 the bitcoin bubble burst and bitcoin fell from US $ 1137 to US $310 a year later, a drop of 73%.
Bitcoin itself seems to be in fluctuation with stability gain happening periodically making it grow. In my personal thinking bitcoin has the potential to make the country grow in economy. The same won't let it control the economy of the nation, it has been very small in market capital compared to gold. So, little by little changes were felt in countries bitcoin is part of their economic management.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:14:58 AM

This will need a long time to happen, but it is very difficuly to happen in the near future at least. Most people around the world still using fiat currencies and banking systems, and the Bitcoin's community is a minority compared to the worldwide population. So we need to wait and keep supporting Bitcoin and let more people know about it and trade it.
Yes it is a very long time consuming process as there are several countries in the world where most of the people even don’t know about bit coin which will take so long time. I am looking it as not a very easy job for bit coin to get the hold over the economy of the whole world.
I think it is true but not in this day and in the near future. The reason for this is unawareness of the digital currency. Most people in the world especially in my community do not know event the name of bitcoin. Therefore I think it will take a long time for all the people to accept and start using bitcoin as their legal and regular currency. When all this happens then we can say that bitcoin will now hold the economy of the world.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:51:09 AM

bitcoin will be next weapon against rich men and bank system who control all over world
No doubt that bitcoin is going to uniform all the masses equally. Bitcoin will control the world economy and there will be no any monopoly of rich in the world and poor would not be suffer by behavior of rich persons. It is right that bitcoin is a good weapon of poor against the rich people. I think bitcoin will easily control the world economy because no any government and organization and institution can restrict bitcoin.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:19:11 PM

bitcoin will be next weapon against rich men and bank system who control all over world
No doubt that bitcoin is going to uniform all the masses equally. Bitcoin will control the world economy and there will be no any monopoly of rich in the world and poor would not be suffer by behavior of rich persons. It is right that bitcoin is a good weapon of poor against the rich people. I think bitcoin will easily control the world economy because no any government and organization and institution can restrict bitcoin.

I don't think so. If we're talking about global economy, bitcoin doesn't have that much following yet and would probably have a hard time getting to fiat's level. Though of course, in the long run, bitcoin will pick up speed more but not enough to control world economy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:13:01 PM

I think that bitcoin can greatly affect or influence something as a countrys economy but not in a sense that it can control the world kust because that i dont think people can trust that all the finds in the world can be hacked and personal money would still be the ascendant.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:25:36 PM

I think that bitcoin can greatly affect or influence something as a countrys economy but not in a sense that it can control the world kust because that i dont think people can trust that all the finds in the world can be hacked and personal money would still be the ascendant.

I am at the place where I don't think a major, established government would allow bitcoin to disrupt their economy. Bitcoin is property, at least here in the United States. Property can be seized if the government doesn't like it, and at the least, property can be rendered an illegal holding retroactively. There is absolutely no way that the entire globe will get its shit together enough to even entertain the notion of bitcoin being a "world currency". notice China, notice the SEC. The powers that be are watching; if we get too big for our britches there will be repercussions Wink

bitcoin is not regulatable by design. and this is why it really wont work as a bordered currency (capital flight is impossible to prevent).
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:35:43 PM

As my point of view, I think this is not quite right. Bitcoin is an encrypted, valuable electronic currency, that makes trading more convenient, it does not seem to be able to control the world economy. Bitcoin is just to help the economy better, in terms of design, cryptocurrency as well as Bitcoin can withstand economic instability. This creates a more stable place of storage, is not affected by central agencies such as the government or the bank and protects the integrity of savings and transactions.
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:50:56 PM

Bitcoin itself seems to be in fluctuation with stability gain happening periodically making it grow. In my personal thinking bitcoin has the potential to make the country grow in economy. The same won't let it control the economy of the nation, it has been very small in market capital compared to gold. So, little by little changes were felt in countries bitcoin is part of their economic management.
                   Funny it seems but it is not like that actually, i prefer if people controls the economy by huge mass production of certain need, but if we talk about bitcoin? Nah i don't think so. How would actually a certain currency controls the economic world? Because of its value and people would strive just to have bits of satoshis? I think it wont, it is just the same with our current money but has different features and different purposes.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:44:10 AM

How will a currency control the economy of an entire world? It is like saying that the one who has the highest quantity of Bitcoin will control the world. As of right now I don't see any clear indications of which it will control the world, but looking at Bitcoin I see that it will help a country's economy grow as it has given some people a chance to earn additional income meaning the influx of cash has increased in their side, also the chance of tourist spending Bitcoin in their country will have a positive effect on their economy.
I think if bitcoin is acceptable to the layers of the general public and all countries have inaugurated it bitcoin certainly can control the world economy, where everyone can use bitcoin for everyday needs. the economic value of each country is different there is a weak economic system and some are otherwise. but with the bitcoin and the state can formalize its existence for the purposes of sale and purchase transactions or payments online and offline so bitcoin is able to help the economy of everyone who uses it and changes in the world economy can get better with the bitcoin.

First thing you have to understand is that bitcoin is limited and there is not enough coin for the world to get hold of it. You can still trade bitcoin across the world if you know about bitcoin and you can cash it out through your local exchanges to fiat currency. But also still thinking about i,in that some revolution and think it is impossible to happened.
Well I think we know that bitcoin is decentralized but beside this I believe it’s not like that as we are thinking there will be someone or any country who will operate this and the way it’s going to reached to countries it’s not self for bitcoin to do so by itself so I think bitcoin can get control the world economy easily with high price.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:03:56 AM

How will a currency control the economy of an entire world? It is like saying that the one who has the highest quantity of Bitcoin will control the world. As of right now I don't see any clear indications of which it will control the world, but looking at Bitcoin I see that it will help a country's economy grow as it has given some people a chance to earn additional income meaning the influx of cash has increased in their side, also the chance of tourist spending Bitcoin in their country will have a positive effect on their economy.
I think if bitcoin is acceptable to the layers of the general public and all countries have inaugurated it bitcoin certainly can control the world economy, where everyone can use bitcoin for everyday needs. the economic value of each country is different there is a weak economic system and some are otherwise. but with the bitcoin and the state can formalize its existence for the purposes of sale and purchase transactions or payments online and offline so bitcoin is able to help the economy of everyone who uses it and changes in the world economy can get better with the bitcoin.

First thing you have to understand is that bitcoin is limited and there is not enough coin for the world to get hold of it. You can still trade bitcoin across the world if you know about bitcoin and you can cash it out through your local exchanges to fiat currency. But also still thinking about i,in that some revolution and think it is impossible to happened.
Well I think we know that bitcoin is decentralized but beside this I believe it’s not like that as we are thinking there will be someone or any country who will operate this and the way it’s going to reached to countries it’s not self for bitcoin to do so by itself so I think bitcoin can get control the world economy easily with high price.
I guess so that it will control certain economic system but it's not that easy for every country to easily adopt it actually because people isn't familiar yet, and no specific studies that teach how bitcoin works for lives of people. Although it's idea is for money making but looking on the bitcoin price nowadays, the fiat economy might be taken down due to bitcoin's most pumped price ever. Hopefully the whole world will recognize the system and introduce this to people and this will become trending to the society before the initial plans of fiat economy to merge on both digital and fiat currency compatibility on specific exchangers in the future.

sparveenat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:09:22 AM

Bitcoin has created big opportunity to the people make revenue and doing as part time and fulltime job and happily running their so Bitcoin is supporting in controlling the world economy helping the individuals. But Not in major level it is in micro level only in future few % can be increase more as more users increasing day by day.

denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:23:27 AM

Yes it can happen of course, especially if already more countries that have legalized bitcoin in their respective countries. Of course, more people are more focused on bitcoin to do all the daily activities on bitcoin be able to gain profits and also spending bitcoin that owned. And also the exact governments will provide the agency that organizes all activities on using of bitcoin in its country.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: