Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:26:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will control the world economy!!!!! is it true?  (Read 8874 times)
Tsugihara

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:53:21 PM

Yes, it might happen in the next few years. Moreover, if bitcoin has been legalkanized by the state that is on this earth. It is not impossible that bitcoin will control the world economy, because bitcoin is a site or application that is very big advantage, with bitcoin our life will be more sufficient. How to manage it also does not need to require a lot of power. And the process was also very relaxed.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:44:47 PM

No i dont think that that is true but i do think it will control the crypto economy because bitcoin is online money it is better to compare it with online and not with real life I hope bitcoin will give everyone a good future.
For me the answer is not like you mate! Because I think the value and the importance of the bitcoin is very high and it is getting more and more high, so buy the bitcoin because in the future bitcoin will become the world most used and the most popular currency, the value and the importance of the bitcoin is getting more and more high as the bitcoin is being famous.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:46:58 PM

Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 
Well there are a lot of features that bitcoin possess which could make the world economy controlled by it and besides are age today are more of a technology now a days, everything has technology with it so what you are talking about in my opinion could be really possible.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1337

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:09:00 PM

Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 
What do you mean by weapon? do you mean that bitcoin is going to be used against us? Because if that is the case then bitcoin is a very rare weapon indeed, why governments will design something that is so difficult to control directly, see at the systems designed by governments and nothing resembles bitcoin at all, the only similar thing was the internet.
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:04:57 PM

I also agree with this. Bitcoin's value has been gradually increasing, so it is not possible that maybe some day, it may also control the world economy. Also, there is an increase with the number of bitcoin users as well as the transactions.

I think that although the development and popularity of bitcoin is increasing but I am not sure whether the bitcoin role will control the world economy because we know the mechanism of bitcoin, of course, some of which are still a consideration of the government.
and if the bitcoin role poses a positive change for all users financially, it is certainly a fact that is happening right now, but not to control the world economy.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:35:34 PM

that is a very optimistic thing to think for bitcoins, however, we should also consider that bitcoin is not that stable, bitcoin has a very high volatility, I would also love to see bitcoin beginning to control the world economy, but still, there are some factors that we need to check, bitcoin is unlike fiat, it cannot be printed, bitcoins that are lost in transaction, are already gone, there is depletion from the total number of bitcoins, and bitcoin is only limited, that is what is giving bitcoin its value, due to it being limited, there is a nice supply and demand to make the value of bitcoin go high. I am also optimistic with bitcoin, but given the factors, bitcoin might not control the world economy, but bitcoin will be looked up to, and again it will be like gold, since bitcoin considered gold 2.0, bitcoin maybe the vase or standard when it comes to payment in the future, however things might get complicated, if bitcoin will be the standard, fiat will become obsolete, and we'll have no basis on the value of bitcoin, hopefully things will run well for bitcoin
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:39:47 PM

Looking at bitcoin increase graph, I think this will happen soon. Control the world economy? but Maybe a country still needs more consideration for this one problem.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:48:41 PM

It is a possible outcome if the eventual rises of bitcoin leads it to a total value that passes the cash's and gold's value by far and only then the idea or shall we call it the dream of bitcoin controlling the world economy would be possible . Bitcoin is truly this era's best invention by far but cash has been here for ages and it would be nearly impossible to dethrone it , even a season 25 of game of thrones won't be able to represent such an event .
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:54:44 PM

I dont think so.. there's a lot of places in world where bitcoin are not yet know. So how could it be possible that it can control the WORLD economy ? We cant deny that bitcoin has a great power in the digital currency. But that is not enough reason to be the center of all transaction. Its so hard to make a conclusion like that for now.
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:40:48 AM

This would be possible only if bitcoin would become the means of the payment between the large entities such as funds, large banks etc. This would also mean, that the price would be much, much higher than what is today.
NovaNewbium

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:59:16 AM

This could be possible if everyone around the world or at least 70% uses bitcoin or invest or even earns it but that is a long way to go maybe after 20 years that could happen but we do not know how everything works so we should not be hoping for it.
Leonardis

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:07:54 AM

I think not dollars and euro's are very strong even when bitcoin is at 50k people will still use euro's and dollars. I will even use dollars instead of using bitcoins to buy bread in the shops.

It can control a little bit if its really high but that will take a long time.
ferdinandos93

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:38:17 AM

Yes i believe it will control the world and it will be very powerful also it can go even a lot higher than it is right now i even think it can go so high it has never reached before so i think it will go to 10k at the end of this year easily.
omashi

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 11:48:00 AM

Fingers crossed!

CBT ◆◆ CommerceBlock ◆◆ CBT
Creating Decentralised Financial Infrastructure (https://www.commerceblock.com/)
◆ Whitepaper (https://www.commerceblock.com/commerceblock-whitepaper.pdf) ◆ ANN Thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2613540) ◆ Github (https://github.com/commerceblock) ◆ Twitter (https://twitter.com/commerceblock) ◆ Telegram (https://t.me/joinchat/Ge36IURXhKAS_6HTznUXUg) ◆
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:59:23 AM

No, it cant be, although I really hope that it will happen, but bitcoin supply is limited, it will not enough to control the whole world, and when the price is too high some people will used another coin, decreasing users when decreasing domination, and with the instability, bitcoin is not suitable to control the world economics
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:10:51 PM

No i don't think so. Even, it is hard for the goverment to control economy with real money. And i bet it will be even more complicated to control economy with bitcoin, that doesn't has a shape, not everyone know, not universal and kinda hard to understand.
I think what media want to say is that bitcoin is going to make a big change in economy, where it may has big influence and will effect economy greatly.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
LydiaBob

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:14:21 PM

No I don't thinkn it is true. No matter what, dollar and euro are still stronger currencies. Also, there is a lot of ignorance around the bitcoin topic. And furthermore, you never know what will happen with the banks and governments. What if bitcoin be banned? There is still a lot of way in front of us.
Charisse1229

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:26:20 PM

Digital Currency has nothing to do with world economy and even it would be valuable on upcoming years government wont really allow such thing to happen for sure,
value of bitcoin in the world is even still less than $100 billion. Bitcoin is become interesting, but its not change the world economy
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:23:40 PM

if bitcoin has become legal in every country, of course it can happen. because bitcoin can make people who could not make money, now they can earn their own money without any conditions, and unlike registering for office jobs. especially with the price and development of bitcoin today, certainly someday bitcoin can control the world economy.
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:10:53 PM

Bitcoin cannot control the world economy. And no one can control the world economy. But bitcoin can help boost the economy of some country.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: