Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:04:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a good amount of BTC to Buy?  (Read 4822 times)
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:08:19 PM

What is a good amount of Bitcoin to buy for first time buyers new to the crypto market? What kind of return can you expect to see within a week?
Investment doesn't have a minimum limit because investment depends on you, if you want to invest all available capital is allowed, but investing in bitcoin should not use all existing capital, because investment in bitcoin has a very high risk ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:27:01 PM

What is a good amount of Bitcoin to buy for first time buyers new to the crypto market? What kind of return can you expect to see within a week?

Only the amount of fund that you can afford, without going out of a loan or something that can lead you to a disaster.
Yeah, you can invest as much as you can since it's up to you how much is your ability to invest in it without getting into debts. I think there's no specific amount you need to invest in it as it's up to you that what amount of profit you want to get out of it. But that doesn't mean to take any loans for that against your financial abilities...
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:39:53 PM

some are saying that you must buy a lot now because this bitcoin is legit.

but for me i would recommend that you must first buy a half amount so that if you are not satisfied in bitcoin. you can will not lose a lot of money and regret a lot.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
tienigarazz

Activity: 253

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:04:04 PM

Theres no specific amount since we cannot know the exact future price of bitcoin.
But the smart thing is to wait for the right timing when bitcoin price is at its very low value.
And make sure that the amount you will gonna invest  is just small or half of your capital, so that you will not regret so much if bitcoin price falls.

jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:15:00 PM

The ide is to buy at least 1 btc though the btc price is more expensive than last few months price which range up to 6k usd per btc. The price of btc nkw differs more or less 4k usd from the previous months since it reaches already to 10k usd nowadays. And its speculation price wi reach up to 30k.usd so for now it will be a good practice to buy bitcoin and hold until the speculation or your target profit will reach. You do not need to worry about your investments since it is a 100 percent assurance that you will get your money back and at the same time it is already with profit of your target or the speculation price which 30k usd. That is a huge profit if it becomes reality. I hope one day I could be able to invest at least 1 btc. I am hoping.
jsarce

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:26:04 PM

Look how much money are you willing to invest. Second, diversify your positions. Don't put all of your funds in a single coin.
Owl129

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:37:59 PM

If you want to buy a lot of btc wait for the price to get low first before you buy some so that there is a low capital but after a month or year that capital will increase and then gain more profit. The good amount of btc to buy is not much if you can buy 1btc then you can bit just buy amoun of bitcoin that you can able to cope up with the loss if ever it will decrease its price. But it always depends on you.

harapan

Activity: 1694
Merit: 298

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:51:42 PM

there is no minimum or maximum amount in the purchase of a bitcoin because it all depends on the finances we have .. if we have a lot of money then we can buy a lot but if we only have some money then we just get a bit bitcoin ..

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:00:51 PM

There is a minimum amounts on exchanges but if you feel lucky about markets and wanna to test your luck go to buy big amounts from exchanges. This type of trading should be considered as lucky decisions and person should avoid such type of activity in all costs. 5 btc is not bad amount for starting your journey. Wink
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:05:21 PM

Investment doesn't have a minimum limit because investment depends on you, if you want to invest all available capital is allowed, but investing in bitcoin should not use all existing capital, because investment in bitcoin has a very high risk ..
You need to make sire that you already understand each particular risk inside this investment before you proceed, as you mention in any investment
there's no restriction in terms of financial aspects, it's you who needs to decide, if you are really sure about the system and you can take the risk, then
you can go all in, but make it sure that you have the balls to keep your heads up when you see more downfall from the market, treat this as your long
term assets and it will bring financial stability.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:36:34 PM

The minimum amount to be invested totally depends upon how much you are worthy and capable of investing but keep in mind that you are also able to loose that money so invest according to that. Otherwise any amount is good to start with like $100 or $10000.The returns are difficult to predict as prices are too volatile and you are expecting it in within a week stay calm and get profits in the long run.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:16:40 PM

By all means it depends on your financial ability. If it's your only income and you're willing to invest all you have - then it's probably a bad idea. But investing 30-40 % is reasonable, even 10-15 bitcoin can be enough.

I agree, I just cannot stress enough how important it is that people do not invest funds that they cannot afford to lose in any crypto currency out there because it can really lead to bad decision making at times like these when prices are dropping like nuts. If people invest money that they can forget about, it will be easier to hold despite all the issues and fuds out there together with the all red market. Although I strongly love the odds in more risks = more profits when it comes to bitcoins, I advice people not to try if they do not have the guts to stick by their decisions no matter what.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:02:36 PM

I follow the golden rule - Only invest as much as you can afford to lose. Do not ever invest money that you really need and cannot live without!
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:35:39 PM

Ill guess that if you are investing or buying some bitcoin just afford the money that you can loose. because in bitcoin there is always a chance that your money will be gone , i can still say it is a risk.
sudip76

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:38:33 PM

If you want to buy bitcoin then now is good time to buy bitcoin. bitcoin have good chance to go up. so if you have free money then you can buy now some bitcoin for get good profite. every investment have risk so don't invest your all money money in one thing.
pleght

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:49:21 PM

I think it's absurd to wait a turn in a short time like a week.It is also impossible in this market to think that a definite profit will be made.No one can see the future.New entrants must enter with the money they will not be disappointed with.

Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:13:28 PM

See there's nothing like a good amount to be invested for a beginner or so!!

It depends entirely upon your own will and the amount you can afford to invest!!

And coming to the returns, that cannot be predetermined especially when the market conditions are so unstable. So nothing can be said about the returns in advance!!

And also don't get so impatient, within a week you cannot expect any good amount of returns especially when you see the market conditions as of now!!

illbaker8

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:38:55 PM

The amount you can afford to lose can be easily invested by you or any newbie
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:13:55 AM

There is no certain amount that is good amount, It depends on your financial level. There is no perfect yardstick to measure and predict the profit you can make within one week.
Cut it short, what suits your financial position is good amount to be bought. Everyone here has different economical levels. Some are rich, some are medium, some poor. So whatever meets your line would be best for you as buying amount. Go with this amount into bitcoin world and manage to get maximum output from them so that your financial position may get health.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:35:06 AM

Only the amount of fund that you can afford, without going out of a loan or something that can lead you to a disaster.
If it was not bitcoin then my suggestion would have been the same as your but we are talking about the future of money here, the best investment tool and the biggest job provider. I do not have any kind of doubt in the survival strength and growth potential of bitcoin. Taking risk with more loan won’t hurt the person but it is not easy for everyone to take risk. I assure one thing that bitcoin will never disappoint an investor if the investor does not turn his back on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: