Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:15:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a good amount of BTC to Buy?  (Read 4822 times)
aimman

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:21:14 PM

You shouldn’t be thinking about week returns. It will provoke you to panic sell in case you don’t earn what you thought you’d earn.
Just answer yourself a question why you decided to invest in Bitcoin (Is it a short-term or long and why) If you’re unable to answer there questions means that you are not aware enough. Unawareness causes inadequate behaviour on the market —  panic selling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:02:11 AM

What is a good amount of Bitcoin to buy for first time buyers new to the crypto market? What kind of return can you expect to see within a week?
The good amounylt to buy btc when the price was go down.This is the mpst accurate way to earn the crypto coins and when the price was goes up just simply sell it.

Actually that's the good way if we want to buy bitcoin we start to buy in a low price of bitcoin, We buy in a low price because we want to earn a profit. But we can earn some profit if the bitcoin are started to rise the value of bitcoin.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:08:00 AM

What is a good amount of Bitcoin to buy for first time buyers new to the crypto market? What kind of return can you expect to see within a week?
I bought Bitcoin last week and have experienced a lot of fluctuations in the market, and to this day Bitcoin has shown signs of recovery over previous times, and I decided to sell it to get a profit. For the first time, I still keep myself around Bitcoin and wait for the week if the market continues rising I will be rich.

sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:26:19 AM

as a beginner you have to learn first about bitcoin and how the price movements will continue to go down or up and when the best to buy is when the price goes down, you should buy a small amount first to learn
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:09:21 AM

Depending in your funds or budget that you have because investing and trading is same hard and risky. Try a small amount first, you must have a knowledge on investment or trading to guide you in that way. Buying bitcoin in lower price is the best and for the better .
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:44:33 PM

The good amounylt to buy btc when the price was go down.This is the mpst accurate way to earn the crypto coins and when the price was goes up just simply sell it.

Actually that's the good way if we want to buy bitcoin we start to buy in a low price of bitcoin, We buy in a low price because we want to earn a profit. But we can earn some profit if the bitcoin are started to rise the value of bitcoin.
Bitcoin is totally a new thing in the market for many of us so this is very important that we must understand about how the system works before making any move in the market. First of all, you must start learning about the experiments of others and how they make the profits and avoid the losses, then you can make your own rules and after this you can invest with implementation of those rules. Strat from the minor amount and raise the investment with the confidence gained.
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:06:25 PM

You can not expect to earn money from bitcoin in a week. It is a long-term investment and you need to be patient in order to earn profit from bitcoin. It is hard, extremely hard for bitcoin to increase about %50 in less than a month. Therefore, when investing your money to bitcoin, you need to know that you can not have that money for at least a month
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:24:20 PM

You can invest 1 btc today because the price is down to $1k dollar today and it might go back to 19k on december so you can decide because it is a good investment. You can also choose ethereum since it already showed its potential when it manged to reach 1k dollar just a few months ago.

soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:37:51 PM

You can invest 1 btc today because the price is down to $1k dollar today and it might go back to 19k on december so you can decide because it is a good investment. You can also choose ethereum since it already showed its potential when it manged to reach 1k dollar just a few months ago.

For me its good if you monatoring the price and knowlege about bitcoin because its very hard to know or predict the price of bitcoin and if you have to plan to buy a bitcoin monator the price and then buy if the bitcoin will falling down and hold it.the most important if you buy a bitcoin is patience because if you buy and without patience i sure your money will losses.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:50:25 PM

For me i think the good price of bitcoin were you can buy is almost 7k $ below. That price is really good to buy for me. But other still wait for low price but if they see that the markey graph of bitcoin rise a little bit they will buy it.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:39:39 AM

If predicting the bitcoin price when it will be purchased is very difficult so it only takes patience and cold thinking if you want to gain a profit with the help of rapid price movements it possible for you to achieve success.

elsprt

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:31:06 AM

Bitcoin is always good to buy because its a limited supply. It means investing the term is important.
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:05:58 PM

It depend on the persons who will buy a bitcoin if he/she can afford to buy bitcoin in the high price such as 12,000 USD then its good, but as an average person I prefer to buy bitcoin in the price of 3,000-5,000 USD because more of us will afford this kind of value and if this happen maybe we can gather a bunch amount money if we hold it until the price of bitcoin increase, but always be ready what ever the cost of your investment, so invest only a money that you are ready to lost.

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:42:59 AM

You can not expect to earn money from bitcoin in a week. It is a long-term investment and you need to be patient in order to earn profit from bitcoin. It is hard, extremely hard for bitcoin to increase about %50 in less than a month. Therefore, when investing your money to bitcoin, you need to know that you can not have that money for at least a month
Well, it totally depends on your budget that you have to invest in crypto market. If you are having a good money in the pocket, there is no problem in buying a complete one bitcoin. But as you have discussed, for getting familiarize with the nature and market trends of this mighty coin, you better buy 0.25 bitcoin. This would give you a good experience and next time buy more when it is having a good dip.
Thira

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:07:04 AM

I prefer to start in a small amount as new to bitcoin so that if there is any problem regarding the value of bitcoin, i can handle my self  and can sleep imagining the value of bitcoin is declining, because all of us expect the high returns of our investment.
AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:30:43 AM

there is no minimum or maximum in the purchase of bitcoin, if the greater the capital we use the more profit we will get .. if there is a big movement in one week then you will get rich but if there is no movement then you have to be patient because cryptocurrency no one knows when it will rise or fall

semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:31:32 AM

If for a short time, i just suggest to buy some. Because bitcoin prices are very fluctuating would be a problem if you are disappointed when buying completely but not getting profit.
Think of your first purchase as a test material and if successful you can add the nominal.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:48:50 PM

there is no minimum or maximum in the purchase of bitcoin, if the greater the capital we use the more profit we will get .. if there is a big movement in one week then you will get rich but if there is no movement then you have to be patient because cryptocurrency no one knows when it will rise or fall
Depends on the capital you have but make sure that you do not put all you money into bitcoin. Take the opportunity to buy when it is in low price. Wait and hold to gain profit. It is not easy and do not know when it will recover but when that time happens, it will be worth to wait.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Wabaman

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:35:33 PM

Bitcoin price to day is currently around 8,500 usd, and for the past week bitcoin price is playing from 8,500 to 9,000. If what you are asking is, what is the good price to buy bitcoin right now, then i could say lower than 8,500. I could be wrong but from what the chart is showing right now, i dont think that bitcoin price could get any lower than 8,000 anytime soon.
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:07:10 PM

I think the bitcoin need patience and if you are not used to it it will take time to fully understand the bitcoin value while the bitcoin value changes in seconds so if you expect that bitcoin will be traded at double in the future may you true in your statement and judgment but may be in the future the results re opposite and the bitcoin value may fall and the funds or outcome from bitcoin in only one is not possible to come to you and if you are working for the signature campaign then you can check your earning through the rate for which they will pay you.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: