Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:45:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'll never stop buying Bitcoin  (Read 8449 times)
Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 343

when lambo...

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:13:20 PM

I always do that i buy bitcoin whenever i have money left on my salary. If i do it everday or just every week It will grow bigger in the future. I wll trust this investment of mine even if sometimes bitcoin has a hugE setback on it's price it does not mean that i will my coins but i will buy More bitcoin at low price. And  will wait when i'm going to sell it.
I would really love to buy and buy bitcoin for my future plans,but i still have little earnings here.So i just have to wait for the price to drop to make some buying.As of now,i'm still earning bitcoin through participating in signature campaigns.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zimbabwecoin

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 04:44:34 PM

I planned to never stop buying Bitcoin. Then personal issues caused me to stray from Bitcoin. Hopefully I don't get sidetracked again.

Planning to launch Zimbabwecoin in the future. Focused on building a community around it now.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:34:54 PM

It's always good to buy bitcoin. It brings the price up and stimulates the market. Continuesly adding to your bitcoin investment is a great idea to save for your future while gaining profits.

I always do that i buy bitcoin whenever i have money left on my salary. If i do it everday or just every week It will grow bigger in the future. I wll trust this investment of mine even if sometimes bitcoin has a hugE setback on it's price it does not mean that i will my coins but i will buy More bitcoin at low price. And  will wait when i'm going to sell it.
I would really love to buy and buy bitcoin for my future plans,but i still have little earnings here.So i just have to wait for the price to drop to make some buying.As of now,i'm still earning bitcoin through participating in signature campaigns.

There's lots of other way to make Bitcoin and you better go find them before the price goes up too much.

dragonusa9

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:30:58 PM

not always go up in value and not make you milioners, so what purpose you buying bitcoin? what you mean by it will do as it say?
i dont really get it if you never stop buying bitcoin but without any good purpose, its look like wasting money. except you never stop buying after selling on some good point to make profit/invest.
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:38:16 PM

Yeah, we do not have reason to stop our job, the salary from signature campaign always better become a worker with bad salary. Sometimes, I want to spend all time for working in Bitcoin, but my family do not accept that.
Frank0209

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:38:48 PM

I think it depend on each other opinion. For me I'll keep buying Bitcoin but not all the time, I'll choose the best time to buy then sold it when it reach to the price I want then buy it again at lower price Smiley). That is the way I make my money Smiley)). If anyone think it's easy I think they're wrong cause it's really hard to know when is the best time to buy or sold cause the price of Bitcoin changing every minute, maybe it can be dumped to under 3000$ right after you bought it at 3500$ Smiley
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:37:43 AM

I really believe in one of these crypto money, although many of them still think they are negative, but I already feel the benefits of bitcoin, bitcoin can petrify my needs in terms of economy, and I always try to find it and learn it, and I buy bitcoin with my salary, I spend a small part of my salary to buy bitcoin, as an investment
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:42:38 PM

While I am one of the biggest supporters of Bitcoin out there, I still see it coming to an end one day. I think it's going to be a good ten years or more off but I would use the word never right now. As enthusiastic as I have been and continue to be I do not think that never is going to cover it. But it was good to see that there is someone is going to go out there and follow it to the very end.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Prince8

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:44:56 PM

no point in ever stopping buying bitcoin
AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:01:09 PM

Bitcoin is a good thing and all blockchain system has brought a new economics to our world. I still support bitcoin and will support it until it will come to an end.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:17:27 PM

I think that's where people have their logic wrong. It's not about trying to get more fiat anymore. Don't buy into the bankrupt government's worthless currency. Oh wait they aren't bankrupt! Just print more money to pay off the debt collectors. Perfect. Problem solved.

So, the solution to pay a country debt to the private-central bank? It's interesting how economy runs in this world, especially for traditional banking system. Banksters didn't consider bitcoin as a good deal and may think it just a bubble that will be pop someday.
Just read an article mentioned about bitcoin will receive increasing attention from central banks if bitcoin market cap can break through $500, meaning bitcoin price should reach $30,000. I'm sure bitcoin will reach that point in 3-4 years later, that's why I appreciate Op intention and his efforts to buy bitcoin ini every condition.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:47:17 PM

I just wanted to ease everyone's fears, I will never stop buying Bitcoin. Every paycheck from now until forever, I'll continue buying Bitcoin during the fud, the bank bans the 'North Korea is mining bitcoin' BS. I don't care.

I might just burn it all at some point but I won't stop buying it. It might be the only thing I can do against the 'establishment'. Every time they call it a fraud/bubble etc.. Don't care, I support this honey badger as much as I can and always will.

It's wild but don't forget, Bitcoin is the first thing in human history that you can 100% trust... Not to always go up in value, not to make you a millionaire, it will only do exactly what it says it will do.
A very few people do that you know,like not believing in FUDs, not panicking when most of them do ,and good luck with the motive of you buying bitcoin for ever,I hope you succeed. FUDs will be in this forum and it will come and go ,people will panic and sell,the markets will crash and then recover,but most of the time people don't learn from the past.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:55:38 AM

same to you OPS i buy more bitcoin as it price is decrease, Because i believe it is not for long term situation, it is like what happen last august when the hard fork are been stimulated around the crypto-world. This will soar high a few weeks, i dont care about China banning of ICO as I know they do it to regulate ICO, and JP morgan says its a fraud, which he was surrounded by bitcoin traders and investors around the wall street.
All the smart investors were actually looking for a decrease as they all are well aware of the profits they can earn via spending on bitcoins. Now their time has come and definitely they won't waste this chance. I have also turned deaf ears on China and Jamie for ages now.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:27:41 PM

This is what i am also doing in bitcoin. I keep buying bitcoin because i know that someday the price of bitcoin will become more expensive and in that day i will just be relaxing and enjoying the profits or gains that i received in bitcoin so as of now i keep buying bitcoin regularly and just risking my money and hoping for the best in investment.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:06:01 PM

Good idea, we can never stop buying bitcoin because buying bitcoin is very profitable. we never lose people and complain about buying bitcoin to be a loss, in fact we get more than 100% profit if we keep for a year.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:21:06 PM

While people are panicking, I personally prefer the optimistic approach, I tend to look at this price crash as a opportunity. Come on now, who doesn't want to buy cheap bitcoin? People are so afraid of downward charts that they forget how to zoom out on those charts and look at what our price was last year (roughly $600) and how much bitcoin grew in price.
The statement of yours was quite good and better. In fact, it should be the mindset of the bitcoin enthusiast in this industry. Instead of getting panic they supposed to put in their mind that every price drop is an opportunity for us to buy it to get more reward in a long run after a years of holding it in along term.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:03:17 PM

For me you should learn on how you will stop buying bitcoin if not needed because your just like wasting your money for the fees and most important if you already learned on how you can grow your bitcoin by doing thses two activities like trading investments, except gambling then you will no longer in need to buy bitcoin unless bitcoin price will be decrease.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:33:13 PM

I still did not stop on working on campaign even there is a lot of bad news like banning ico's on china that leads to lose 20% percent of markets value. Maybe it will be a tough time right now but coins will still rise up eventually because there is still more contributors not only in china but also in different countries.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:39:30 PM

Good choice, no doubt that bitcoin investment will continue to be profitable because of the ever-increasing prices. I'm sure this year the price will soon reach $ 5000 or more.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:14:20 PM

For me you should learn on how you will stop buying bitcoin if not needed because your just like wasting your money for the fees and most important if you already learned on how you can grow your bitcoin by doing thses two activities like trading investments, except gambling then you will no longer in need to buy bitcoin unless bitcoin price will be decrease.
Yes it is important to learn about the techniques but nowadays it is becoming trend that buy as much as you can to secure good profit in good time. And now is the time to invest as much as you can and then enjoy the profit and enjoy the life you want to live. And then buy normally so that you had something in your account.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: